Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser55540

Where'd my beloved Celts, I was pacing my way up the ranks then POOf! they're gone :(

DeletedUser54537

1. Broke Back Mountains - 1mil points above no2 and that number is growing. There will be no way to stop them from winning, Swim

2. The Phoenix - Has a couple of alliances to get through to completely owns 55 but they will get there easily, Swim

3. Killer Bunnies -

4. Written in Blood - The smallest of the big 4 alliances, that doesnt remove the fact that they also pretty much own 54 with the exception of a few small yet strong alliances scattered here and there, Swim

5. Signed in Blood - See 4

6. Phoenix Flames - See 2

7. UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT - located in the south of 45/55 no one knows what their objectives are, Float?

8. -FUN- - There are reports which say they are allied with BBM, others talk of a NAP, what we are sure of is that they aren’t fighting (yet), Float

9. Warships - They have lost a lot since being targeted by BBM, not sure how far they will keep going, Sink

10. Kicking Back - I have no clue where these guys come from, seems they are located in 54, could cause some damage to WiB, Float

11. Grandma’s Sugar Cookies - located in southern 55 they will either fight UMMC or Phoenix. Or hug both? Float

12. The Valiant - Renaming your alliance always makes you win. Sink

DeletedUser54384

1. Broke Back Mountains - 1mil points above no2 and that number is growing. There will be no way to stop them from winning, Swim

2. The Phoenix - Has a couple of alliances to get through to completely owns 55 but they will get there easily, Swim

3. Killer Bunnies -

4. Written in Blood - The smallest of the big 4 alliances, that doesnt remove the fact that they also pretty much own 54 with the exception of a few small yet strong alliances scattered here and there, Swim

5. Signed in Blood - See 4

6. Phoenix Flames - See 2

7. UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT - located in the south of 45/55 no one knows what their objectives are, Float?

8. -FUN- - There are reports which say they are allied with BBM, others talk of a NAP, what we are sure of is that they aren’t fighting (yet), Float

9. Warships - They have lost a lot since being targeted by BBM, not sure how far they will keep going, Sink

10. Kicking Back - I have no clue where these guys come from, seems they are located in 54, could cause some damage to WiB, Float

11. Grandma’s Sugar Cookies - located in southern 55 they will either fight UMMC or Phoenix. Or hug both? Float

12. The Valiant - Renaming your alliance always makes you win. Sink

You didn’t mention the important thingy of this world, that top 4 alliances all are napped with BBM, the rest is nonsense lol

DeletedUser24785

SirCastiel today at 13:12
Consider this a FRIENDLY warning. If we're red to you, then you're red to us. Not your alliance, just you.

well im red to Phoenix :)

You have delusions of your importance. Just because you've finally found an alliance you may stay with , which just happens to probably be the winning one . You decide to attack us, your not red, nor are BBM ,get over yourself. Just an annoyance, and thats all you ever will be on this game.

DeletedUser54835

SirCastiel today at 13:12
Consider this a FRIENDLY warning. If we're red to you, then you're red to us. Not your alliance, just you.

well im red to Phoenix :)
Lol, still bitter I see. Been attacking our players for days and then runs his mouth.

DeletedUser47128

You have delusions of your importance. Just because you've finally found an alliance you may stay with , which just happens to probably be the winning one . You decide to attack us, your not red, nor are BBM ,get over yourself. Just an annoyance, and thats all you ever will be on this game.

Truer words have never been spoken.

His ego is higher than Mount Everest.

King Soos

Strategos
yes casting plagues thats the way to do it :)
i am not important whats so ever but i have never seen one group complain so much about being attacked, you even tried to claim we had a made up Nap

DeletedUser24785

yes casting plagues thats the way to do it :)
i am not important whats so ever but i have never seen one group complain so much about being attacked, you even tried to claim we had a made up Nap

At least we don't have to claim to being attacked 1st to get into an alliance, no one attacked you so at least be honest to your alliance.

DeletedUser56389

BBM out on hunting season need to clear the felids of all these bunnys! Nice white coats and boats now on sale!