Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser55540

Got to hands it to you all, i have a life and there's no room for combating insomniacs lol #kudow2u

DeletedUser54998

1. BBM

tenor.gif

2. The Phoenix

tumblr_mjvomtKi0q1s7z2tyo3_500.gif

3. Bloods

upload_2019-8-11_19-50-19.png

4. Killer Bunnies

154e6c6f033c0d8fa2dfd0a32e0d0b03.gif

monty-python-rabbit-gif-4.gif

5. UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT

tumblr_oo93mgbhY51teug7co1_500.gif

6. -FUN-

tumblr_m5sp0xEqzZ1qzmhlxo1_500.gif

7. Grandma's Sugar Cookies

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

8. Drop Bears

tenor.gif

9. Warships
th

10. *Spartans*

This_is_Sparta.gif

11. InFiniTe sHiNe

th

12. Kicking Back

imdk.gif

Its not really a top12, more like my image of the world but this will do since this was turning into thrash talk thread and we dont need two of them. Please take nothing personall....(i barelly know whats going on in my ocean)

DeletedUser55681

1. BBM

tenor.gif

2. The Phoenix

tumblr_mjvomtKi0q1s7z2tyo3_500.gif

3. Bloods

View attachment 13297

4. Killer Bunnies

154e6c6f033c0d8fa2dfd0a32e0d0b03.gif

monty-python-rabbit-gif-4.gif

5. UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT

tumblr_oo93mgbhY51teug7co1_500.gif

6. -FUN-

tumblr_m5sp0xEqzZ1qzmhlxo1_500.gif

7. Grandma's Sugar Cookies

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

8. Drop Bears

tenor.gif

9. Warships
th

10. *Spartans*

This_is_Sparta.gif

11. InFiniTe sHiNe

th

12. Kicking Back

imdk.gif

Its not really a top12, more like my image of the world but this will do since this was turning into thrash talk thread and we dont need two of them. Please take nothing personall....(i barelly know whats going on in my ocean)

DeletedUser24785

Not a top 12, just a top 4 prediction as there will only be 4 alliances here soon.

WINNERS BBM, regardless of gold use, a good team of exp. players hard to combat 1 v 1 let alone with the other brave alliances helping to now take down the only non-premade in the top 4.

Runners up. Hopefully FUN, at least they have been fighting with BBM for a while and never hid the fact.

3RD & 4TH- Blood alliances, woeful, now riding on the back of BBM 's hard work to take down Phoenix Two branches of Bridesmaids, always thereabouts , but never brave enough to actually fight anyone who may be able to fight back. Your turn will come, BBM will only have you to fight soon enough, best get ready to jump Sunday to the Speed 1. Kurbads , you did the right thing.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Not a top 12, just a top 4 prediction as there will only be 4 alliances here soon.

WINNERS BBM, regardless of gold use, a good team of exp. players hard to combat 1 v 1 let alone with the other brave alliances helping to now take down the only non-premade in the top 4.

Runners up. Hopefully FUN, at least they have been fighting with BBM for a while and never hid the fact.

3RD & 4TH- Blood alliances, woeful, now riding on the back of BBM 's hard work to take down Phoenix Two branches of Bridesmaids, always thereabouts , but never brave enough to actually fight anyone who may be able to fight back. Your turn will come, BBM will only have you to fight soon enough, best get ready to jump Sunday to the Speed 1. Kurbads , you did the right thing.

Aren't you the founder? What kind of attitude is this to take? Just OP @mac-man and the whole thing falls apart.

DeletedUser56550

Good luck to WiB/SiB as you chase that coveted 2nd place trophy. Maybe BBM will let you continue to hold their pocket as they waltz across the finish line. Hey Ruthie, if you're looking for your backbone I think you dropped it a couple weeks ago while you were trying to hold BBM's jockstrap.

Congrats in advance BBM, those of you I talked to are cool and your alliance is an absolute machine. Well-earned win

DeletedUser47128

Good luck to WiB/SiB as you chase that coveted 2nd place trophy. Maybe BBM will let you continue to hold their pocket as they waltz across the finish line. Hey Ruthie, if you're looking for your backbone I think you dropped it a couple weeks ago while you were trying to hold BBM's jockstrap.

Congrats in advance BBM, those of you I talked to are cool and your alliance is an absolute machine. Well-earned win

Domination isn't for another 113 days *Facepalm*. A lot of things can happen in 113 days.

DeletedUser56458

It is always funny to watch an alliance doing the slave of the winning team. I love when the leadership sells a whole alliance and their players aren't aware of this.

DeletedUser55850

It is always funny to watch an alliance doing the slave of the winning team. I love when the leadership sells a whole alliance and their players aren't aware of this.
Lol this is WiB. No offence to WiB players, but I mean WiB leadership always nap/pact everyone and ofc in the end they blame #1 that they supported until then cuz they won. Weak logic.

That will be 3rd time? After Carystus and Istos?