Top 12 Top 12

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Why do i see players crying about gold, Common guys, I just took 1 city from you, Keep it up and you will lose more
I was just playing low key untill someone name claytonsrevenge Decided to attack me, and then someone thought that it would be really nice to attack me while im sleeping and kill my CS and Ls
I didnt cry when i lost them while sleeping, so why are you guys crying when i took your city infront of your eyes
50k gold was nothing,
This Thread is Top 12 players, not top 12 cry babies

care to say how much gold you used in this world ?
basically you got no skill at all, and anyone with half a brain and strategy in later stage can maul over you without any issues, spending 50k gold on market and insta buying your LS doesnt make you good, anyone with stupidity and cash can do it, get off your high horse stupid :)

People have legit concerns about the huge difference in early stages of each world with the gold abuse, they are not crying, they want to see it toned down a bit.

Lost1547

Hipparchus
care to say how much gold you used in this world ?
basically you got no skill at all, and anyone with half a brain and strategy in later stage can maul over you without any issues, spending 50k gold on market and insta buying your LS doesnt make you good, anyone with stupidity and cash can do it, get off your high horse stupid :)

People have legit concerns about the huge difference in early stages of each world with the gold abuse, they are not crying, they want to see it toned down a bit.
As you mentioned that players have legit concern regarding gold use,
I spent around 50k gold, I dont care what you think, i can afford it so i will use it as its a game advantage provided by inno
The alliance cap is 50, And i got that city alone Mac man and carma 1 only sent 100 ls
50k gold into 50 players equal $1k gold each. Its something that most player can easily make. Instead of crying about me golding and destroying that city, you guys should focus on disbanding your alliance and restarting in somewhere else
Cant even stop a single player and cries about gold
If you are too broke to buy it, then stop crying to those who can afford it
Imagine losing a city to so called no skill player

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
As you mentioned that players have legit concern regarding gold use,
I spent around 50k gold, I dont care what you think, i can afford it so i will use it as its a game advantage provided by inno
The alliance cap is 50, And i got that city alone Mac man and carma 1 only sent 100 ls
50k gold into 50 players equal $1k gold each. Its something that most player can easily make. Instead of crying about me golding and destroying that city, you guys should focus on disbanding your alliance and restarting in somewhere else
Cant even stop a single player and cries about gold
If you are too broke to buy it, then stop crying to those who can afford it
Imagine losing a city to so called no skill player

you are wrong, its not 50k gold into 50 players, its 1 player spent 50k gold to buy himself advantage of doing something, and im not even in this world lol
just talking about crazy amounts of gold used because you apparently cant take anything from anyone without gold use lol.

DeletedUser24785

Why do i see players crying about gold, Common guys, I just took 1 city from you, Keep it up and you will lose more
I was just playing low key untill someone name claytonsrevenge Decided to attack me, and then someone thought that it would be really nice to attack me while im sleeping and kill my CS and Ls
I didnt cry when i lost them while sleeping, so why are you guys crying when i took your city infront of your eyes
50k gold was nothing,

Another change i see, it used to be about alliances not players, and no newspapers any more, thats a shame.
Guess thats down to lack of players to buy an issue, or the internet.

DeletedUser21287

Problem isnt so much the gold its the instant build. Take away that aspect and the advantage massively decreases.
Maybe only allow gold use for such things as olympic games and things that do not give too much of an advantage of 1 player over another.

DeletedUser42834

Problem isnt so much the gold its the instant build. Take away that aspect and the advantage massively decreases.
Maybe only allow gold use for such things as olympic games and things that do not give too much of an advantage of 1 player over another.
Yes I definitely agree with you here. Or maybe revert to the old gold trading system, where people have to wait for their gold trade to be accepted. It's way too easy to get gold these days, completely messes up strategies as people are now trying to be like vultures on the gold exchange. I've seen people here in this world grow so fast that it's just not impossible even for a player with all the advisors activated and playing like 14-16 hours a day. The instant build is the worst part, really puts a bad name to the gold system.

DeletedUser39931

50k gold was nothing,

i don't see anyone from Dirty South in here crying about losing a city we can rest easy in the knowledge that you lost the first 2 CS's you built to take the city one in your own harbor while you were sleeping (i have no idea why you left it in your own harbor) and the first one you sent that got sniped.

spending 50k gold on one city must make you the best grepo player ever

DeletedUser54835

Is this a top 12 thread or a whining thread? Yes, unfair advantages can be given but in the end it’s part of the game, and we must move forward. Skill can still win in the end and we all can prove that to be true.

DeletedUser54537

I thought he already ghosted, he lasted longer than I thought

DeletedUser46391

Nice to see nothing has really changed it the year or so I've been away re the gold vs not gold every server and at least once in every forum debate.

Other than the marketplace changing to make it harder to make any gold from trading unless you are hitting refresh 24/7 I miss much?

DeletedUser54723

[QUOTE="Richard Thrust, post: 1058425, member: 46391"
Other than the marketplace changing to make it harder to make any gold from trading unless you are hitting refresh 24/7 I miss much?[/QUOTE]

i wasn't fan of new trade sistem but tbh now i don't think it's that bad, if u join new server from start you should easily get 10-15k gold first 10 days of new server cos there is always free space at market at start that's why i build only marketplace to lvl 18 and warehouse to lvl +- 14 all the rest of buildings are lvl 3 or lower and if u get rimmed right after BP ends you can build up the new (same size) city in day and half

from last two servers i got 25 & 23 k gold and 13.8k from this one so far with 1050 points worth city:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39931

i love the new trade system
if you watch the gold trade in ocean 45 you know when broke back about to do something
if the market wide open they coming for someone