Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser12571

You can't say anything against people who use thousands of gold just to get one city. If this was 2010 you would have been rimmed right after BP.

Ps: The gold that BBM used today was more than what i could get in a month in RL.
Ahh yes... 2010. Those were the days.

DeletedUser46391

1 Broke Back Mountains

Will win if not contested within the next three weeks. Probably trying to scare alliances into accepting 2nd and 3rd place by now and turn everyone against each other so they can focus on one alliance at a time. Swim as long as 2+ doesn't wind to many people up. :p Fair few players I like in here, maybe one or two I don't.

2 The Phoenix

Ney comment other than they have the best-looking simmer in the game there atm.

3 Written In Blood

Silence is a small buffer between them and bbm. Bbm dropped some bears behind them. Will have to take action fast and decisively. Saying that, they did beat some of BBM's bigger players in Golgi when they forced them to mass ghost instead of fighting them (they were yin and yang at the time. Probably why they are getting gunned for early actually). Know and like a few of them, one I'd kill on sight every opportunity on every world went they hiding there).

4 Silence

Caved to BBM pressure and will probably merge into them soon. There will be some bad blood and I can imagine at least one or two of the merged players will then become spies for everyone else.

5 Killer Bunnies

Opping dirty south (by admission) and probably accepted the deal from bbm (probably Erik) for 2nd place out of fear. Failed to hit Warships properly. Will run south and avoid bbm doing what they are told by them for the rest of the server. I can see DS either crumbling and merging into them.

6 Warships

Bit spread out and need to core up properly at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54537

When you are flanked by 2 Enemies you remove the smallest one so you only have to watch one front.
This is common sense strategy, you wouldn't understand

DeletedUser46391

When you are flanked by 2 Enemies you remove the smallest one so you only have to watch one front.
This is a common-sense strategy, you wouldn't understand.

You could have easily had said 'yes' then. :p

But you're right, I probably wouldn't; given my track record when founding alliances.

We had the sense to fight on one front at a time.

Harder to pull off when you have the diplomatic charisma of a burning orphanage mind.

DeletedUser54537

You could have easily had said 'yes' then. :p

But you're right, I probably wouldn't; given my track record when founding alliances.

We had the sense to fight on one front at a time.

Harder to pull off when you have the diplomatic charisma of a burning orphanage mind you.

Yes I could've but what's the fun in that ;) We need some beef in the externals like old times

Burning Orphanages are charismatic once you get to know them

DeletedUser46391

You introduce yourself to burning Orphanages?

Takes all sorts I guess.

If we go back to the case of you running away from BBM, If you are claiming o45 as a safe haven.

How are you going to cope with the possibility of Warships moving into you in northern 45 alongside someone like Primordial etc?

P.s I'll amend the top 6 post for you :p

DeletedUser54537

Everyone needs some love

I don't understand what you mean by that

We would beat them off, why?

I will still say that you need to change who you get your info from

DeletedUser48681

Top 12

2010 ..... No heroes either, the good old days ......... I remember when gold was introduced, which was when???

DeletedUser46391

I'm replying in bold to make it easier to see the replies and cut down on visual stress for peeps reading.

Everyone needs some love

I don't understand what you mean by that

We would beat them off, why?

I will still say that you need to change who you get your info from

Well, if I encountered a burning orphanage I'd be trying to help not give them some love...

I like that response. If people attack, as you said 'beat them off'. They'd be so surprised by that response they'd probably go elsewhere (or come back for more).

Maybe so on the info but then again you didn't really reply with any yourself when asked. :p

25% was better, then they made it OP by making it instant

100% Agree.

It literally changed the game overnight.

Do you think the op/merger will put you guys in the running for winning? On paper you guys def look stronger now.

DeletedUser54537

Well, if I encountered a burning orphanage I'd be trying to help not give them some love...

I like that response. If people attack, as you said 'beat them off'. They'd be so surprised by that response they'd probably go elsewhere (or come back for more).

Maybe so on the info but then again you didn't really reply with any yourself when asked. :p

100% Agree.

It literally changed the game overnight.

Do you think the op/merger will put you guys in the running for winning? On paper you guys def look stronger now.

What about the burning orphans? You need to give them love and tell them its gonna be ok (btw im completely lost as to what this metaphor is)

Well any is fine, I go by the motto "keep on beating", it works for a lot of stuff

Hahaha, I like to be mysterious

---

It really did, And the problem is that the strategies didn't really change. Branches have always been around but now with golders it makes branch alliances super OP

---

First of all it wasn't a merger, they were tactical invites hahah. But yea it might give us an edge (paper pun, its bad)

DeletedUser46391

Looks like nobody here knows anything about BBM ;)

The NAP with WIB to secure 54 was a good call btw.

I cant wait for Event to start and see who else comes crying here about gold.

lol aye, if people thought it was bad before wait until BBM's next op now the manti and gryphon nukes are easier to build.

At least one alliance they hit will crumble by Wednesday.

SlothTzu

Strategos
The NAP with WIB to secure 54 was a good call btw.

lol aye, if people thought it was bad before wait until BBM's next op now the manti and gryphon nukes are easier to build.

At least one alliance they hit will crumble by Wednesday.

2plus isn't here. We likely won't be taking any Silence, we're 50/50 and won't be doing a second branch, definitely not a merge anyway. Erik isn't in leadership over here.

I think it was a good call, yeah.