Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser48681

This thread is soooooooooo off topic!!!
So I decided to have a shot at the top 10 in this world.. first for me but I'd love to hear others opinions against my own.
Completely biased account of my own alliance but those who know me understand my values.

9. InFiniTe sHiNe
Infinite shine (No I am not messing around typing lower case and caps). They have a strong presence in the North of 44 and 54. Mainly unchallenged as there only fight has been preoccupied with larger targets this and their sister alliance seems to have disbanded showing internal issues. They were very small, but numbers have grown with their presence, could be an interesting fight ahead but they are in a bad location with alliances who don’t like to share. I’ve heard whispers of this alliance working with others but I’m unsure of the truth in that this world. As they are in an undesirable location, I am sorry but in this instance it’s a Sink.

Falling apart as we speak, players deserting due to shitty leader(s), dropping like a stone and knights templars taking their place

jameslongst

Strategos
How come these schmucks can say curse words and talk about their Dads beloved sacks? There a rules change I missed?

Floki you may not know me cuz you ghost every server too soon lol. I know you tho.

I know all you chumps. I got all ya'lls numbers and now we're in the top twelve so you have my permission to do another one.

Spartan AD

Phrourach
THE REAL TOP 12

This is how it is folks listen up I'm sharing pearls here:

1. Broke Back Mountains (12,004,578)

smiley-emoticons-skullhaufen.gif
Swim

2. WiB (9,695,418)

smiley-emoticons-grepolis.gif
Swim

3. SiB (5,826,165)

See 2

4. UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT (4,699,822)

Turtles for hire. Float

5. Grandma's Sugar Cookies (4,646,314)

Not a bad bunch of players, some of Phoenix went there. Float/Swim

6. -FUN-

High calibre group of players, strong all round with a solid 44 core. Swim

7. Warships

S.O.S. Sink

8. True Pirates

Strong core in 54, not sure there's much for them to do though. Float

9. Syndicate

smiley-emoticons-i-lovo-grepolis.gif

Huggers that have risen in the deep south of 55, and they won't be getting any further, especially not with Bloods moving down. Sink

10. Knights Templar

NW in 44, think they've got an agreement with #12. Swim then Float

11. Peloponnesian League

Never heard of them. Scattered all over 54,55 and 64. Sink

12. OCEANS VETERANS

North in 44. Think they're beating Infinite Shine in a war. Swim then Float

DeletedUser54592

Attributing the fall of IS to OV would be incorrect. The 40 cities we've taken from them in the past week may have had something to do with it.

Credit where credits due. As an OV player I have to agree. We have done our bit but Pirates have been the biggest nail in the coffin for sure.
Although it appears that failed leadership has been the final big ol nail to take the 'shine' off the alliance.

jameslongst

Strategos
a Attack on Anyone else other then the first 3 Ranked Alliances Helps them win they destroyed Bunnies,ThePhoenix,and now are attacking everyone else together they are the Huggers they are the Enemies they are the Problem on this World not anyone else!!!

Dont Let them Divide and Conquer you.
That road leads to nowhere bud. Ive fought many giant teams and groups of teams and I can tell you: dont waste your breath cuz nobody cares.

Let the golders gold and the huggers hug. Work on yourself and your own team. And build some biremes you're gonna need em lol.

DeletedUser55850

Day by day, my prediction comes true again. Bloods sink, BBM win. Congratulations for this easy world.

mats25

Phrourach
jump,jump,jump AD love to jump,jump,jump...
now he can bark,bark bark...
the beat he can choose via feeling...

NEVER heard.

Still respect made the post in right tab. and not talked nothing about known womans and mens...

1saaa

Strategos
That road leads to nowhere bud. Ive fought many giant teams and groups of teams and I can tell you: dont waste your breath cuz nobody cares.

Let the golders gold and the huggers hug. Work on yourself and your own team. And build some biremes you're gonna need em lol.
well said... But, one slight disagreement:

people DO care about how badly these supermassive teams ruin the game. But, it is up to those people to put aside there differences when the need arrises and notice the early warning signs to stamp it out before it becomes impossible to. That is how they win.

By the time most folks realise whats happening its already to late...

DeletedUser44505

Your Alliance is Napped with Written in Blood,Signed in Blood and you call us Huggers ? LoL :D hahaha

I remember when these huggers defended your Cities when you were in The Phoenix against your ''Current Alliance'' remember that Spartan AD ? The hell with it we will do it all over again you just ask ;)

Aww you make it too easy, thank you for confirming supporting Phoenix against there enemies... while you talked all sweet to Ruthie and had a paddy because we attacked a city in OUR core yet you defended our enemies against us, so what was the last count of alliances supporting Phoenix now? 4 alliances (well 7 if you include Syndicates 3 branches) and they still sank like a rock... Yet you feel your going to do much better now? ;)

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Your Alliance is Napped with Written in Blood,Signed in Blood and you call us Huggers ? LoL :D hahaha

I remember when these huggers defended your Cities when you were in The Phoenix against your ''Current Alliance'' remember that Spartan AD ? The hell with it we will do it all over again you just ask ;)

So the truth comes out of the real liar and back stabber, you play all innocent and cry to me when cookies were hitting you wanting to nap and help and I told you no we dont want anymore naps , I was honest with you from day one, we would take 54 cities so why cry when we hit you

If I had known you were defending against us back then we would have been spilling your blood along time ago