Strategos

7-12) Too small to make an impact. No solid core. No organizations :(
SINK

iMtqa1d.jpeg

DeletedUser56612

I want to see the True Pirates swim through Infinites bullshit territory

jameslongst

Strategos
I will just say who we fight is our concern. We don't count our chickens before they hatch, and 3 months in a long time in Grep for many things to change.. our agreement with BBM is in place and will remain there until further notice, they have been one of the only groups this world who have actually remained true to their word.

Again players so late to the show shouldn't judge us when they don't know the true story... Bunnies and Phoenix tried arranging a coalition against BBM, we turned them down. Stayed out of it for a long time, didn't want anything to do with it. Oh and you all forget to mention BUNNIES NAP with BBM too, the one that was so backwards they NAP'd them while planning the coalition? Lots more backwards deals were made and talks to try force our hand but we never wanted in a Coalition so we didn't bother.
Our NAP with BBM was mutually beneficial while we sorted out our cores, there was nothing else too it other than mutual respect UNTIL.. Phoenix then went back to BBM trying to PACT them to turn against Bloods after crying to us how they needed wiping out. In turn we responded to them attempting to start a coalition against us (kinda like what we are doing to you now). Bunnies were never touched by Bloods unless in Ocean 54 where they were browns that just needed clearing out of our core. Cookies and ANY other alliance that supported Phoenix against us were then marked red!

So yes Bloods are the bad guys for doing what every other alliance in every other world would do, clear there core and in response to a coalition attempt being formed against them. Boohoo xD

They are gonna play you, then they are gonna try to bump you off when they cant merge you.

No one remembers what happened to the Avengers in here but me? I know it seems like a long time ago. Ask a friend. Erik and co do this all the time and its like mass amnesia every new server.

My heartfelt advice: Push their smug faces in while you still can and while they are still over extended.

DeletedUser24285

Gonza - a very good analysis. This world is all about BBM, Bloods and Fun. They are the real players, the rest of us are the audience. In the remaining time we will learn a lot about the leaders and diplos of these alliances - who can command a threesome?

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
This here be a very special "Talk Like a Pirate Day" top twelve, brought to you by True Pirates.

1 Broke Back Mountains
-- Players: 47
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 1 / 3 / 1

Current world leaders in size 'n battle points by a big margin. Although BBM claims that they be "nah a premade," most o' th' hands are familiar names who routinely play together. Sources say that Erik ain't runnin' this alliance, but 'tis th' typical group o' "elite" players that flock t' his banner. They 'ave attracted some aggressive attackers ('n heavy golders) who are known t' jump ship or even ghost out at th' first sign o' trouble (like jredge, kkkeeer, 'n others). 'cause o' that, I reckon 'tis a wee too early t' say they've got this world won, despite thar early lead 'n strong statistics.

Pirate court says: Smooth sailing

2,3 Written In Blood/Signed In Blood -- Players: 50, 50 (100 total)
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 2,3 / 10,12 / 3,5

Well-known legacy alliance o' players who go from world t' world together. Like most "family" alliances, they may carry some weaker or less active players (thus th' needs fer two branches). However, 'tis important t' remember that th' loyalty o' those players t' th' whole crew 'n strong leaders can be an asset rather than a liability in th' long run.

4 UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT -- Players: 48
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 6 / 15 / 7

Th' backbone o' this alliance be a group o' players from th' Italian servers led by -Censored- (aka Sersy). Expect them t' be workin' a lot o' NAPs wit' th' bigger alliances they border, 'til those NAPs become inconvenient. Thar position should allow them t' grow without encounterin' much resistance on th' south rim.

Pirate court says: Bobbing in the surf like an empty bottle of rum

5 Grandma's Sugar Cookies -- Players: 43
Location: Southeast O45/O55 (nah on th' map 'cause o' th' apostrophe)
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 7 / 4 / 6

Th' only names I recognize in this alliance are hardcore simmers. These scurvy dogs should 'ave a lot more DBP based on thar location. If they 'ave no pacts or NAPs, I shall be shocked.

6 -FUN- -- Players: 15
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 6 / 27 / 10

Wit' th' wee-est number o' players, this alliance seems t' be holdin' thar owns as attackers 'n growin'. I also don't recognize any o' these players, but it sure looks like they be havin' -FUN- conquerin' O45.

Pirate court says: Yer powders dry so far Matey

7 Warships -- Players: 49
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 9 / 1 / 4

Among th' alliances battlin' fer O45, Warships seems t' be farin' th' worst based on high DBP 'n cities lost t' multiple alliances. These scallywags may be lookin' t' merge into a larger group soon.

Pirate court says: Yer treading water, matey

8 InFiniTe sHiNe -- Players: 48
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 10 / 5 / 8

A few days ago had dropped pretty far in th' rankin's, but now they 'ave brought in thar academy 'n added th' remainin' players from Fug Squad. Thar location be too close t' BBM fer comfort 'n thar high defender rank indicates they 'ave been under some pressure. Thar migration into O54 ran into a wall o' True Pirates, which does nah bode well fer thar future in this world.

Pirate court says: Walk the plank

9 Peloponnesian League -- Players: 49
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 14 / 16 / 16

Stats indicate they be playin' it safe on th' east rim. Someone told me that they share forums wit' most o' th' other rim alliances, but I don't know who specifically. Thar barely comprehensible alliance profile 'n long alliance name 'ave led me t' accidentally attack Primordial Britannia. TBH it loot me a while t' realize they were two different alliances. But methinks most of the active players from InFiniTe sHiNe ended up thar.

10 True Pirates -- Players: 26
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 8 / 28 / 12
Late t' drop 'n only recently joinin' th' top twelve, this wee,active pre-made be establishin' a strong foothold on th' Northeast rim. (Sorry Hibrid, lootin' cities from active enemy players 'n handin' them off t' teammates does nah count as internalizin').

11 Knights Templar, Knights Templar II -- Players: 48,47 (95 total)
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 15 / 24,29 / 20,34
Another group that shares a lot o' border territory wit' BBM. Hard t' imagine they could grow so big 'n still be ranked this low in any kind o' battle points. I also know that they be nah too particular in thar crimpin' strategy, so they 'ave cities all o'er th' ship. If they can't tighten up thar core, someone else be bound t' do it fer them.

12 NO NAME ELITE -- Players: 50
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 19 / 7 / 15
'cause th' ole NO NAME wasn't ELITE enough, I guess. They best be pretty safe out thar on th' far east rim. Jus' fer fun, I suggest ye 'ave a natter wit' thar leader, Amnesia.. Get her t' explain diplomacy or defense t' ye.

Pirate court says: Get ye to Davy Jones' locker

Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to talk like a pirate today!
Ahhhhhr-Ex and J
TF playing here as True Pirates

Last edited:

DeletedUser56615

Hardcore simmers? id get your stats correct...next time publish a longer a excerpt on us....we deserve more words :)

otherwise, pretty good top 12 mate....Good Luck in the server, three months is alot of time :)

arrrrrrgggggg!

This here be a very special "Talk Like a Pirate Day" top twelve, brought to you by True Pirates.

1 Broke Back Mountains
-- Players: 47
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 1 / 3 / 1

Current world leaders in size 'n battle points by a big margin. Although BBM claims that they be "nah a premade," most o' th' hands are familiar names who routinely play together. Sources say that Erik ain't runnin' this alliance, but 'tis th' typical group o' "elite" players that flock t' his banner. They 'ave attracted some aggressive attackers ('n heavy golders) who are known t' jump ship or even ghost out at th' first sign o' trouble (like jredge, kkkeeer, 'n others). 'cause o' that, I reckon 'tis a wee too early t' say they've got this world won, despite thar early lead 'n strong statistics.

2,3 Written In Blood/Signed In Blood -- Players: 50, 50 (100 total)
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 2,3 / 10,12 / 3,5

Well-known legacy alliance o' players who go from world t' world together. Like most "family" alliances, they may carry some weaker or less active players (thus th' needs fer two branches). However, 'tis important t' remember that th' loyalty o' those players t' th' whole crew 'n strong leaders can be an asset rather than a liability in th' long run.

4 UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT -- Players: 48
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 6 / 15 / 7

Th' backbone o' this alliance be a group o' players from th' Italian servers led by -Censored- (aka Sersy). Expect them t' be workin' a lot o' NAPs wit' th' bigger alliances they border, 'til those NAPs become inconvenient. Thar position should allow them t' grow without encounterin' much resistance on th' south rim.

5 Grandma's Sugar Cookies -- Players: 43
Location: Southeast O45/O55 (nah on th' map 'cause o' th' apostrophe)
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 7 / 4 / 6

Th' only names I recognize in this alliance are hardcore simmers. These scurvy dogs should 'ave a lot more DBP based on thar location. If they 'ave no pacts or NAPs, I shall be shocked.

6 -FUN- -- Players: 15
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 6 / 27 / 10

Wit' th' wee-est number o' players, this alliance seems t' be holdin' thar owns as attackers 'n growin'. I also don't recognize any o' these players, but it sure looks like they be havin' -FUN- conquerin' O45.

7 Warships -- Players: 49
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 9 / 1 / 4

Among th' alliances battlin' fer O45, Warships seems t' be farin' th' worst based on high DBP 'n cities lost t' multiple alliances. These scallywags may be lookin' t' merge into a larger group soon.

Pirate court says: Yer treading water, matey

8 InFiniTe sHiNe -- Players: 48
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 10 / 5 / 8

A few days ago had dropped pretty far in th' rankin's, but now they 'ave brought in thar academy 'n added th' remainin' players from Fug Squad. Thar location be too close t' BBM fer comfort 'n thar high defender rank indicates they 'ave been under some pressure. Thar migration into O54 ran into a wall o' True Pirates, which does nah bode well fer thar future in this world.

9 Peloponnesian League -- Players: 49
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 14 / 16 / 16

Stats indicate they be playin' it safe on th' east rim. Someone told me that they share forums wit' most o' th' other rim alliances, but I don't know who specifically. Thar barely comprehensible alliance profile 'n long alliance name 'ave led me t' accidentally attack Primordial Britannia. TBH it loot me a while t' realize they were two different alliances. But methinks most of the active players from InFiniTe sHiNe ended up thar.

10 True Pirates -- Players: 26
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 8 / 28 / 12
Late t' drop 'n only recently joinin' th' top twelve, this wee,active pre-made be establishin' a strong foothold on th' Northeast rim. (Sorry Hibrid, lootin' cities from active enemy players 'n handin' them off t' teammates does nah count as internalizin').

11 Knights Templar, Knights Templar II -- Players: 48,47 (95 total)
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 15 / 24,29 / 20,34
Another group that shares a lot o' border territory wit' BBM. Hard t' imagine they could grow so big 'n still be ranked this low in any kind o' battle points. I also know that they be nah too particular in thar crimpin' strategy, so they 'ave cities all o'er th' ship. If they can't tighten up thar core, someone else be bound t' do it fer them.

12 NO NAME ELITE -- Players: 50
Attackin'/Defendin'/Fightin' Ranks: 19 / 7 / 15
'cause th' ole NO NAME wasn't ELITE enough, I guess. They best be pretty safe out thar on th' far east rim. Jus' fer fun, I suggest ye 'ave a natter wit' thar leader, Amnesia.. Get her t' explain diplomacy or defense t' ye.

Pirate court says: Get ye to Davy Jones' locker

Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to talk like a pirate today!
Ahhhhhr-Ex and J
TF playing here as True Pirates

pgalland25

Strategos
Hardcore simmers? id get your stats correct...next time publish a longer a excerpt on us....we deserve more words :)

She literally said the only names she recognizes are hardcore simmers, not that we looked at your stats and came to the conclusion your alliance is full of simmers. Maybe instead of demanding more words, you should read the ones that she wrote.

Last edited:

DeletedUser24285

I like this top 12 - a lot of fun, some home truths mixed with a few misconceptions. Tons to talk about but who do you think is going to comeout on top - BBM?

DeletedUser56615

She literally said the only names she recognizes are hardcore simmers, not that we looked at your stats and came to the conclusion your alliance is full of simmers. Maybe instead of demanding more words, you should read the ones that she wrote.

1) do not come aggressive mate lol
2) i was talking about the players she mentioned...which she didnt but those "simmers" she knew about, wasnt referring to whole alliance buddy

big misunderstanding from your part :)

pgalland25

Strategos
That wasn't aggressive, and there was no misunderstanding. You talk a lot with little to say.

EDIT: Just looked at your stats, 375 point ranking and 597 fighter ranking... "We aren't simmers!" Cries the simmer.

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
1) do not come aggressive mate lol
2) i was talking about the players she mentioned...which she didnt but those "simmers" she knew about, wasnt referring to whole alliance buddy

big misunderstanding from your part :)
Hows this for aggressive "Mate:" Shut up or get stomped.

Your whole alliance is a bunch of simmers and we know it because of our many years of experience stomping simmers.

No misunderstanding there..."Mate"

DeletedUser56605

All of you should calm down and remember that this is just a game please show eachother some respect.

I was thinking about possible cooming back to this world but seriosly who is currently winning ? And are Broke Back Mountains and WlB fighting already or still nothing ?

Thank you all

Great seeing you again

DeletedUser56605

Why cant we just play this game for fun you know, lets ignore the trolls just play the game and be kind to eachother.

Spread love and Peace not Hate.