Top 12 Top 12

jameslongst

Strategos
Which is still better than half your team lol

You have to excuse Ranga he's drawn to TF like a moth to the flame lmao.

Fly high Ranga, but not too high.

You see friends, deep deep in the catacombs of Ranga's soul, he wants to be TF. He wants to be that good, and feel that warm embrace. He's been searching for it since he was a lonely little stalker on the interweb.

Alas, he cant hack it and he knows it. So he lashes out. Its sorta cute, but mostly just pathetic. Try to ignore him and he slinks away eventually. Give him some busy work like sorting your socks ha.

Now where was I? Oh ya:

Why cant we just play this game for fun you know, lets ignore the trolls just play the game and be kind to eachother.

Spread love and Peace not Hate.

Especially spread love and peace when your team can't fight worth a squat, am I right? Isn't that sweet. You're a real cutie pie, kiddo.

Listen up girls, I will say this now: I'm sorry that get carried away. Its just that I remember when this used to be a war game. We did warlike things.

Watch those ouchies...I forgot what the rim was like this is hilarious.

AHHHRRRRRRRR........AVAST!

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
You have to excuse Ranga he's drawn to TF like a moth to the flame lmao.

Fly high Ranga, but not too high.

You see friends, deep deep in the catacombs of Ranga's soul, he wants to be TF. He wants to be that good, and feel that warm embrace. He's been searching for it since he was a lonely little stalker on the interweb.

Alas, he cant hack it and he knows it. So he lashes out. Its sorta cute, but mostly just pathetic. Try to ignore him and he slinks away eventually. Give him some busy work like sorting your socks ha.

Now where was I? Oh ya:

Especially spread love and peace when your team can't fight worth a squat, am I right? Isn't that sweet. You're a real cutie pie, kiddo.

Listen up girls, I will say this now: I'm sorry that get carried away. Its just that I remember when this used to be a war game. We did warlike things.

Watch those ouchies...I forgot what the rim was like this is hilarious.

AHHHRRRRRRRR........AVAST!
Lol I was true fear, I watched first hand your simming abilities, saw first hand you ghost when you couldn't handle the pressure (saw it from afar 2 other times lol) will this be the 4th???

Don't worry guys, James is best at smack talk, makes up for his lack of actual game play ability

You never played this war game James , always just simming in the back ground talking smack on externals

DeletedUser56605

Jameslongst i dont play Grepolis anymore and i dont have a team and please just relax and tell that guy or girl pg12 or something to relax as well his from your team.

Were all friends here man and this is just a game :) no one hates anyone here so please

Good luck to all in the game may the best alliance win...

Respect

DeletedUser56554

Jameslongst i dont play Grepolis anymore and i dont have a team and please just relax and tell that guy or girl pg12 or something to relax as well his from your team.

Were all friends here man and this is just a game :) no one hates anyone here so please

Respect
mario.jpg

pgalland25

Strategos

Respect

I'm pretty relaxed, I usually am. Why do you think I'm worked up?

jameslongst

Strategos
I was true fear

Nuff said. Sorry you didnt hack it.
AVAST. GIVE US YER LOOT!

Respect

"Goodbye cruel game!" Buh Bye.

ARRRRRR, Walk the Plank!

DeletedUser24285

Computer games always have saddoes and trolls but it is best to ignore them. This is a top 12 thread (not a trash talk thread) let us keep it to who is going to win this world and why

jameslongst

Strategos
Computer games always have saddoes and trolls but it is best to ignore them. This is a top 12 thread (not a trash talk thread) let us keep it to who is going to win this world and why

Saddoes lol...we made up a word and its fun! Sloth likes fun! Sloth sees ball. Sloth sees ball roll! Roll, Ball, Roll!

See? Not a post since I last posted except for one dweeb telling me to quit posting. You guys are sad, and I just don't know if I feel like holding your hands anymore.

We don't care who wins this server. We dropped here as dispassionate observers to have a little fun. That said, We know all the players, we've seen all the positions, we've eaten some of the food around (Hi OV! Miss Us? See you Soon!).

And my honest to God opinion? YOU DO NOT NEED A TOP 12 WHEN THE TOP THREE TEAMS ARE ALLIED. Is that clear?

Here's my next top 12: This server looks like a bunch of hugging simmers that wouldn't know a real war if it punched em in the face.

Ar Matey and other Pirate Stuff!

DeletedUser56155

James is new to the Pirate thing, forgive his lack of nautical slang.

To make up for it some sentiments from Sam Bellamy the Piratiest Pirate to ever pirate the seven seas!

Dogs beg for scraps from their masters. We Pirates plunder those who assume themselves masters, through only our own strength and courage.

DeletedUser51473

Hello all! I don't dare give my opinion, although it appears pretty obvious. Came for fun and to learn... Not a hater, but a bit disappointed when people I respected are selling out. Thought Dom was to prove who could "ultimately" rule. For all of you treehuggers, I wish you well, but no complaining about how you were cheated by you ally. If you crawl in bed with them...wear protection!

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Undisputed Leaders of Amphipolis Winners of This World soon to conquer those L0sers Written in Blood and Signed in Blood even with 2 whole Alliances its not going to be enough
I don't think you know WiB very well then my young Padawan or maybe you're new.
This group doesn't sink easily, and they are definitely, not losers:rolleyes::p

jameslongst

Strategos
I don't think you know WiB very well then my young Padawan or maybe you're new.
This group doesn't sink easily, and they are definitely, not losers:rolleyes::p

Well here I know at least two things about WiB:

1. They are mostly defense and

2. They are not in ANY HURRY to go to war with BBM.

DeletedUser54699

Always love reading this :) Hello all, Irish bp monger here. To make the Top 12 interesting, how about the top three make a deal that when you time attacks you have to be at least 5 pints down before sending a CS. I'm down. (Not because that's what i do already...)

mats25

Phrourach
i understand everything..but who/what or where is the pirates...damn...
why we talking about them, does somebody tell me 12 TRUE PIRATE STORY...
Like:Once,long,long time ago ... but story needs to end with word SINK...

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Well here I know at least two things about WiB:

1. They are mostly defense and

2. They are not in ANY HURRY to go to war with BBM.
Don't get me wrong, I'm totally on your side as I personally don't like this group due to past, personal conflicts, but I can't deny they're a good group.
Sometimes, best offense is a good defense.
My group has a Correlation that works against us in 118, yet we're still coming out on top with 0 loses and top defense in the world, so I wouldn't count the Bloods out, it would for sure be a interesting war!;);)

jameslongst

Strategos
i understand everything..but who/what or where is the pirates...damn...
why we talking about them, does somebody tell me 12 TRUE PIRATE STORY...
Like:Once,long,long time ago ... but story needs to end with word SINK...

A long long time ago
I can still remember how
That grepo used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those noobies dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while