Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser52274

i understand everything..but who/what or where is the pirates...damn...
why we talking about them, does somebody tell me 12 TRUE PIRATE STORY...
Like:Once,long,long time ago ... but story needs to end with word SINK...

@mats25 you have it all wrong mate it normally ends in GHOSTS.

DeletedUser52274

what you guys bored simming your world out? I do love butt hurt salty stalkers tho so bring it on traitor lol.

I see that you are bringing your own brand of attention seeking to another server like you normally do.

From what I hear the rest of the server has put up a much better fight than your alliance, before you did you usual and ghost.

There is only one traitor in E117, the same person who ghosts when the going gets tough.

DeletedUser51473

I liked but not sure why. LOL. Maybe I am one of the "stupid ones." You know what they say..."IGNORANCE IS BLISS." I have to give credit where it is due. Bloods look like they are outsmarting their way to the top. For that I give them credit. Did BBM give them a "free ride?" Nah...

mats25

Phrourach
this is just seems right now .
there are rumors that future babe is"pirtaes bleeding mountains"

if to be honest then BBM need to start fight again(god damned)...the cityes shuld be in good condition again...then grannyes can breath again a bit and mabe survive.., mabe some little alliances who can fight mabe week or 2 thats it,not longer.
but yeah..the key is BBM hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56621

Everyworld its the same . :eek: The age old debate of gold vs none gold :p
Golders vs none golders in a debate .. Who wins ? It will continue on forever.

DeletedUser24285

"I liked but not sure why. LOL. Maybe I am one of the "stupid ones." You know what they say..."IGNORANCE IS BLISS." I have to give credit where it is due. Bloods look like they are outsmarting their way to the top. For that I give them credit. Did BBM give them a "free ride?" Nah..."

Bloods now should win this as they have the stats pointing in their direction and their position is very good, but "fun" is the joker in the pack will they fight all out with BBM or will they switch to supporting bloods. In any event these are the only contenders but they all seem frightened of each other. Reminds me of a old Japenese film where two samuria wanted to fight each other but were to scared to do so.

DeletedUser56621

Why is this so dead ?

I guess ill do a top 12 .. My birthday is in 30 mins so why not :eek:

1.) Written In Blood - #2 Fight Points / #2 ABP .. 152 - 0 Vs True Pirates. Not much to say outside of stats speak for themselves .. A war with BBM would tell everything about this group .. I would love to see them face a true threat like BBM ....

- Swim unless a war with BBM happens

2.) Broke Back Mountains - #1 Fight Points / #1 DBP / #3 DBP .. This group have a very solid group of players. For a group of this size growth has been slower then expected lately. 101 - 1 vs The King Of Gods .. They toar into GSC 98 - 1 .

- Swim .. Their group has potential to win a war .. Like one vs bloods.

3.) Signed In Blood *SEE #1

4.) Warships - #3 Fight Points / #10 ABP / #1 DBP ... I dont see this group going anywhere .. MASSIVE SINK ! 0 - 92 vs Fun .. 0 - 77 vs BBM enough said ...

- SINK !!!

5.) UMMC - #5 Fight Points #4 ABP / #7 DBP .. Nothing bad to say about this group .. They have decent players .. A few too many simmers but they are solid and resilient. 6 - 25 vs BBM BUTTTT currently smashing black skulls .. Skulls in ;)

- Float

6 - 8) no comment.

.9) Lonely Misfits - #23 Fight Points / #19 ABP / #28 DBP - Not too much to say because i am the founder of this group .. Broke off from sydicate to form a group in 56 .. Have taken off fast and steady .. No major wars .. 29 - 0 vs Eylasian League .. 23 - 0 vs BS and their Academy.

- Float

9 - 12 .. No Comment.

DeletedUser56640

Why is this so dead ?

I guess ill do a top 12 .. My birthday is in 30 mins so why not :eek:

1.) Written In Blood - #2 Fight Points / #2 ABP .. 152 - 0 Vs True Pirates. Not much to say outside of stats speak for themselves .. A war with BBM would tell everything about this group .. I would love to see them face a true threat like BBM ....

- Swim unless a war with BBM happens

2.) Broke Back Mountains - #1 Fight Points / #1 DBP / #3 DBP .. This group have a very solid group of players. For a group of this size growth has been slower then expected lately. 101 - 1 vs The King Of Gods .. They toar into GSC 98 - 1 .

- Swim .. Their group has potential to win a war .. Like one vs bloods.

3.) Signed In Blood *SEE #1

4.) Warships - #3 Fight Points / #10 ABP / #1 DBP ... I dont see this group going anywhere .. MASSIVE SINK ! 0 - 92 vs Fun .. 0 - 77 vs BBM enough said ...

- SINK !!!

5.) UMMC - #5 Fight Points #4 ABP / #7 DBP .. Nothing bad to say about this group .. They have decent players .. A few too many simmers but they are solid and resilient. 6 - 25 vs BBM BUTTTT currently smashing black skulls .. Skulls in ;)

- Float

6 - 8) no comment.

.9) Lonely Misfits - #23 Fight Points / #19 ABP / #28 DBP - Not too much to say because i am the founder of this group .. Broke off from sydicate to form a group in 56 .. Have taken off fast and steady .. No major wars .. 29 - 0 vs Eylasian League .. 23 - 0 vs BS and their Academy.

- Float

9 - 12 .. No Comment.
What about Infinite Shine?
:D

mats25

Phrourach
better Breezy you started you birthday 30 min. before..
that kind of top.cant take even seriously...it shows you are lazy and disrespectfull aginst alliances you dont know from past, or you just want to look good to alliances you known or some leaders who posting here...
Other way...Be cool and HBD.

DeletedUser24285

- SINK !!!

I am not sure of the leaders strategy here, some may say (not I of course) is to curry favour with BBM so the top players can join the BBM domination team. But I am sure this is all false news and I should not be re-tweeting.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
6ff4cb32b71c5c8973e1518d0004b597.png

15 pages asking for a war and what? Has no one noticed?... Hopefully now someone will do a new top 12

DeletedUser39998

only thing that wrong with that is its not Bloods verses BBM its bloods verses 8 alliances ,