Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser51473

"I liked but not sure why. LOL. Maybe I am one of the "stupid ones." You know what they say..."IGNORANCE IS BLISS." I have to give credit where it is due. Bloods look like they are outsmarting their way to the top. For that I give them credit. Did BBM give them a "free ride?" Nah..."

Bloods now should win this as they have the stats pointing in their direction and their position is very good, but "fun" is the joker in the pack will they fight all out with BBM or will they switch to supporting bloods. In any event these are the only contenders but they all seem frightened of each other. Reminds me of a old Japenese film where two samuria wanted to fight each other but were to scared to do so.
Font...Seriously! I thought of you as being someone who hangs back and assesses the big pic...Have you learned nothing? It is not over til it is over. :) No disrespect intended towards anyone. Ruthie and Jim are "tops" in my book but unfortunately on the opposite side here. Hold out hope for your own team or you might as well join the opposite side. Love ya' but gotta say you have lost that "lovin feelin." TEAM SPIRIT...Show your pride for God's sake.

BTW...first paragraph was quoting me from an earlier post. ;) Just saying...

Last edited by a moderator:

mats25

Phrourach
only thing that wrong with that is its not Bloods verses BBM its bloods verses 8 alliances ,
There nowbodys else fault Bloods vs ... they own queen.
Too comftable whit hugging, taked them there...the hugging bear gived up but bloods had only offence in they hand and diplomacy for that kind situaiton havnt done.
Too late, to get others with them,when one Lady runned all over the world ,alliance to alliance and did good anti job against Bloods.Only negtive and positive named alliances are on they garden.

DeletedUser39998

There nowbodys else fault Bloods vs ... they own queen.
Too comftable whit hugging, taked them there...the hugging bear gived up but bloods had only offence in they hand and diplomacy for that kind situaiton havnt done.
Too late, to get others with them,when one Lady runned all over the world ,alliance to alliance and did good anti job against Bloods.Only negtive and positive named alliances are on they garden.

Wrong only nap Bloods had was with BBM , so get your facts right

BBM then hugged everyone because they were to scared to fight Bloods alone , so who is the hugger now ,

Dont come back with they didnt I know they have.

mats25

Phrourach
no ... only reason is...bloods leadership wasnt ready for this and they did not had back up plan after BBM act
statistics are not great right now..but they not gona cry...at least shuld not chause experience .

DeletedUser39998

no ... only reason is...bloods leadership wasnt ready for this and they did not had back up plan after BBM act
statistics are not great right now..but they not gona cry...at least shuld not chause experience .

Only bad thing Bloods have is they trust to much , they need to realise that most in grep have no care about how they are seen or portrayed .

DeletedUser44505

I purposely haven't posted anything regarding the coalition against Bloods as I won't have Bloods reputation torn at, we have been trusting, honourable and upheld our deals until the end and thats how we operate. We could have thrown a fit but we got on with it. No crying has been involved just sleepless nights and an ongoing onslaught for going on 2 weeks now. We've been called all sorts, had players send intimidating PM's to our founder and even had some morons try discredit us by bragging like its something to be proud of what you've done. Where is the bloody respect seriously?

No leadership is ready for an 8 alliance coalition against them, even the most prepared alliances. That is ridiculous to assume any alliance would be. A fight with BBM was always welcomed we knew -FUN- would be in there corner as they have been the whole server. A fight we were really looking forward too as its a game after all. Its just a shame that an alliance we once respected would be so dishonourable in the way they went about the coalition and dropping of our NAP conditions but to try and discredit our team after that is truly disgusting when you know what you set up.

As for diplomacy no one did any running don't try slag off my diplomacy and plans were in place but not at the cost of selling out our team.. seems BBM promised top players positions thanks for confirming that FONT its what we heard as well. So all these teams helping them their leaders will ditch them in the end and we weren't willing to do that to anyone. AND YES WE REFUSED help against BBM as we wouldn't give positions away in the end game, we have a sister alliance who have worked with us honourably and your leaders are ready to abandon your players? We even had a team we had a 3 month mutual relationship with for the END Game there Diplomat just blatantly ignore messages and blank us because all of a sudden there was another injection by BBM offering positions. Now had they had any guts they would have responded and just said sorry no, not a good position for a diplomat to play. Even when BBM dropped the NAP and didn't honor its conditions there founder blocked us too. We've been called weak? But you formed the coalition? Even after we refused to back one against you in which you would have been truly demolished and outnumbered as we are now.

I am not sure of the leaders strategy here, some may say (not I of course) is to curry favour with BBM so the top players can join the BBM domination team. But I am sure this is all false news and I should not be re-tweeting.
^ THANKS AGAIN

No trust at all left in this game anymore which is a shame and I know not all your members are happy with what you have all done, heard it ourselves even from BBM's ranks, we still have friends in these alliances who are equally disgusted. As for our Bloods don't try and defend us here guys its pointless, we know the truth and lets be honest every player this world does too they are just that far up each others backsides or sore because they once got slapped by Bloods they will just heckle you anyways as they have no respect.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Its all about diplomacy, obviously, or should BBMs diplomat wait until Bloods had ran around and made the coalition first? Regardless of the fact that Bloods alliance holds twice as many players and could easily have made a third alliance, (which in these days is a big possibility).. BBM just did what Bloods could have done first. The writing was on the wall since only one can win, Chucking off about offerings of top players a "spot" is also a "nothing" conversation, you will have to do the same between the two blood alliances.
It takes "good" diplomacy to actually get any coalition off the ground in greps these days..
No trust at all left in this game anymore which is a shame and I know not all your members are happy with what you have all done, heard it ourselves even from BBM's ranks, we still have friends in these alliances who are equally disgusted.
I find this hard to believe, any "experienced" player, on your side as well as ours, knew the minute the nap was formed knew the nap had to be broken to win.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Bloods are crying about coalitions, but forget to mention we have no twin, but bloods do.
Perhaps instead of complaining looking to you own crew, a founder called batman with 5 towns does not help much.
Ops as asking the smaller peeps to drop 10 ls daily to crash as suicide to keep growing, for what it is worth, that's not a true operation lmao.
I read someone calls Ruth a pro, with honnor, LMAO, my dog has more honnor, I remember I showed here ones 100% proof her partners surrendered to me, offering Ruth head on a stick, I refused, her gratitude, she became the puppet of the ones who wanted to deliver me her head.
Glad I did not do the politics, but the few times I had mails from leadership I thought I was talking to a storm furher commander.
Normally it's the bloods who always are the puppies of someone masters, written in blood needs urgently à New name, like Twix for Raider was....
And perhaps some real active founders might be helpful aswel, not the usual simming suspects.
The closest they get in having that city take over feeling is when ' they revolt after us with Helen, but guys serious, unsure you are aware of it but statistic it does not count as a enemy steal LMAO.

1saaa

Strategos
i haven't been following this in great detail so pleas forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I can summarise eriks post as:

Bloods suck.

Now while this is definitely up for debate (I know nothing about bloods so don't quote me on that part). What is interesting though is that Erik did not address much of what kitstyleigh said. From the perspective of an observer it seems to me that Erik has once again played dirty and has once again shifted the goal post and is trying to make excuses for his lack of honour.

Just the perspective of an outsider here though ;)

TromboneTom

Strategos
i haven't been following this in great detail so pleas forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I can summarise eriks post as:

Bloods suck.

Now while this is definitely up for debate (I know nothing about bloods so don't quote me on that part). What is interesting though is that Erik did not address much of what kitstyleigh said. From the perspective of an observer it seems to me that Erik has once again played dirty and has once again shifted the goal post and is trying to make excuses for his lack of honour.

Just the perspective of an outsider here though ;)
That seems a bit ironic coming from you after what you have pulled on 115, it seems to me you are very bitter towards him.

I dont know why you are always quoting him but it has gotten boring, Erik doesnt do diplo and he never has he plays with the cards that his diplomat deals him.
He didnt play 115 dirty wich could not be said about you yourself, i guess your word is not your bond afterall so stop sticking your nose in worlds you dont play as an attempt to be relevant.

DeletedUser54514

BBM when they was no 1 was always at war with UBI and Warships, BBM held out for a while and let Bloods grow, Bloods grew by points recruiting members only for points, Growing fast and holding no 1 and 3...

UBI and Warships OP'd blood members on 45 and bloods showed no resistance. no BBM coalition yet.

When blood member on O45 was OP'd instead of helping him defend or offered sanctuary in O55 he was kicked out of Bloods to protect Bloods name. Lol.

BBM smelled blood on Bloods, Their diplo manage to form a coalition with their previous enemy (UBI and Warships), to deal with the greater threat (at least they thought they were a threat, but looking at war results, they wasn't, lol).

DeletedUser39998

Bloods are crying about coalitions, but forget to mention we have no twin, but bloods do.
Perhaps instead of complaining looking to you own crew, a founder called batman with 5 towns does not help much.
Ops as asking the smaller peeps to drop 10 ls daily to crash as suicide to keep growing, for what it is worth, that's not a true operation lmao.
I read someone calls Ruth a pro, with honnor, LMAO, my dog has more honnor, I remember I showed here ones 100% proof her partners surrendered to me, offering Ruth head on a stick, I refused, her gratitude, she became the puppet of the ones who wanted to deliver me her head.
Glad I did not do the politics, but the few times I had mails from leadership I thought I was talking to a storm furher commander.
Normally it's the bloods who always are the puppies of someone masters, written in blood needs urgently à New name, like Twix for Raider was....
And perhaps some real active founders might be helpful aswel, not the usual simming suspects.
The closest they get in having that city take over feeling is when ' they revolt after us with Helen, but guys serious, unsure you are aware of it but statistic it does not count as a enemy steal LMAO.

I am not in a alliance here but watching and listening solo.

I have many friends in many alliances here and again Erik talks and his sheep follow.

I wasn't going to go down this road as its a top 12 but seeing everyone is having a say I will

Firstly princess kuni, I believe you have in the past played in Bloods and with Ruthie and Jim , so you should know they play fair and clean, yet you try to make them look the way you do , I truly dont know why they call you a friend.

I know the nap was broken by BBM and they were supposed to give 48 hours , yet they didnt.. no honour .

Dont deny it I have friends in your alliance.

I have friends in alot of alliances here and alot are hearing of your deceit

I never know why you always bring passed experiences up from other worlds when the chat is here , you have alot of things you have done wrong ,yet nobody drags it up to score points

Secondly Erik , for your information Ruthie dosent turn on her players or do anything to win by backstabbing them , if that makes her weak then she has alot of loyalty for it. She seems to have alot of players who follow her, If thats the case I think her weakness is more then your shallow EGO.

I truly dont get why people believe you or follow you other then they have the same under handed low sense of Morales and dis regard for others to gain what they want.

I know everyone is going to jump on this and me go ahead but everyone who reads the externals remember Erik gets what Erik wants and if your in the way regardless of what you have done for him your nothing , remember that

Shame he couldnt fight them by his self seeing he thinks he can beat everyone

Bloods stood against him when others ran and for that he has to trash them.

Bloods may never win worlds but they have respect so for me win over you everytime

SlothTzu

Strategos
That seems a bit ironic coming from you after what you have pulled on 115, it seems to me you are very bitter towards him.

I dont know why you are always quoting him but it has gotten boring, Erik doesnt do diplo and he never has he plays with the cards that his diplomat deals him.
He didnt play 115 dirty wich could not be said about you yourself, i guess your word is not your bond afterall so stop sticking your nose in worlds you dont play as an attempt to be relevant.

7fc9454e1a5834569f408932e066726b.png

brillbob

Phrourach
i have to laugh, the first few months it was all bbm will win this world no problem then wib were the top dogs but now we have wib against 8 allliances
7 of which are sucking up to bbm and they will get nothing in return
hey princess you were once a diplo for bloods and you messed that up , our diplo now is 10 times the person you are so do and say all you like

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Firstly princess kuni, I believe you have in the past played in Bloods and with Ruthie and Jim , so you should know they play fair and clean, yet you try to make them look the way you do , I truly dont know why they call you a friend.
Maybe you need to show me where I said they are dirty or play dirty? Attacking Ruth or Jim personally, simply is not my style.. On another note, it was found bloods support heading into a city we were trying to take as I am sure they found defence heading in to cities they were trying to take. So easy for this to happen when reservations are not shared.. This was bound to upset many.
All thats moot. War is afoot, Coalitions, cities taken or lost, people happy or not, its all part of the game that many complain server after server. Just get on with it, play with the hand your dealt.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Maybe you need to show me where I said they are dirty or play dirty? Attacking Ruth or Jim personally, simply is not my style.. On another note, it was found bloods support heading into a city we were trying to take as I am sure they found defence heading in to cities they were trying to take. So easy for this to happen when reservations are not shared.. This was bound to upset many.
All thats moot. War is afoot, Coalitions, cities taken or lost, people happy or not, its all part of the game that many complain server after server. Just get on with it, play with the hand your dealt.

Wtf can't believe BBM disgusting no honour!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloods have NEVER been involved in a coalition!!! Ever!!! (Let's not talk about Abdera and Golgi.)

princess Kuini

Phrourach
hey princess you were once a diplo for bloods and you messeded that up , our diplo now is 10 times the person you are so do and say all you like
Great to see our moderators are monitoring profanity used by small people who obviously can not think of a intelligent word to use. Actually inCarys it had nothing to do with diplos work hahaha, it had to do with players who were too busy using skype for a "tinder dating site", and players who "thought" they could sit on a front line. Lol nice try but you ought to get your facts right.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Secondly Erik , for your information Ruthie dosent turn on her players or do anything to win by backstabbing them , if that makes her weak then she has alot of loyalty for it. She seems to have alot of players who follow her, If thats the case I think her weakness is more then your shallow EGO.

Damn Ruthie's never ditched her players for a win hmmmm....

Guess she never merged 100 players into another alliance and ended up being the only Bloods player on the winning team.....

83c57df75a46114422f40a8e78666146.png

DeletedUser44505

^ I'm sorry but who are -FUN-? Please don't lie I've been in talks with 3 of your alliances Diplos since the start of the server. You've been a PACT since the start more or less. Only because your PACT alliance was smaller doesn't make it less of one.

^ Roundabouting a city when defence is spread is an excellent way to keep it from turning red. I mean you can stonehail a city all you want but in Dom even the tiny cities count as much as the 16k ones.

What is interesting though is that Erik did not address much of what kitstyleigh said.
^ No your correct he didn't actually respond to me instead resulted in dragging up the past with Ruthie?? Not sure of the relevance. Same as the relevance of the past coalitions with Bloods I wasn't around for them and your responding to me not Bloods from 4/5 years ago back then you would have found me in the ranks of EN myself before a short break? Least you forget it was me who refused the coalition and told you I wouldn't have anything to do with one Sloth? Tell me I didn't?

UBI and Warships OP'd blood members on 45 and bloods showed no resistance. no BBM coalition yet.

When blood member on O45 was OP'd instead of helping him defend or offered sanctuary in O55 he was kicked out of Bloods to protect Bloods name. Lol.
^ No your absolutely correct we booted a player who was losing cities in 45.. what you have failed to mention is that player was losing cities without posting he was revolted and that is against alliance rules. No excuse for inactivity especially when you want to play on a front line you post your revolts. So before dragging up nonsense check your facts.

Serena I will address you directly now since you wish to be immature with the snidey remarks in my direction, act your age not your shoe size. Your a grown woman. You made yourself look a fool already with the "oooooo look how good BBM are doing against Bloods" table forgetting to mention the other 7 alliances then later admitting BBM had the coalition. Well done. Ruthie is supposed to be your friend.
Carys you left because of an argument which started because you were just purely nasty to players. Resulting in one getting extremely offended over your use of an offensive word about his sexuality. Then it got heated and you left after some playground insults which you obviously never grew out of since you want to carry it on 2 years later. Your diplomacy that world on the other hand resulted in alliances refusing to communicate with you because of your attitude towards players, it had nothing to do with you leaving bloods in the first place as you very well know that but if the players in Bloods and other alliances prefer me as a Diplo over yourself its not hard to figure out why really.