Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser56621

My only question is why did a bloods player message me stating he was joining BBM when we ran our own op against him ? He tired to scare us into believing he was jumping ship running to BBM ...
Hmm we still ended up with 12 cities from WIB biggest player .. Or excuse me former biggest player .. Interesting i thought more of bloods until that .. Will all fold under the pressure of a rank #9 alliance ? :cool:

Be very interesting to see ..
I have no further comment .. On to the next

*Correction 19 taken

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44505

;);););)

Sooooo popular us Bloods at the moment.. being trolled and slagged off and we just sit and laugh at it with our loyal players :cool:

1fc4389b763b0e133f822947795bb92013062fb8ae12af91264c65c9f6c37c20.jpg

brillbob

Phrourach
actually i have a good question for ye, just say bbm and there buddies get the better of bloods bla bla bla
who is gonna turn on who, will it be
A. bbm turn on warships
B. warships turn on bbm
C. will it be warships and someone else turn on bbm,
i know who my money would be on

Ruthie2

Phrourach
They're just made because BBMs diplo ain't trash. I'm just taking them on for some flexmex. Catch me on SKYPE how bout dat?

Firstly , bloods diplo is not trash, do you really have to get personal with your comments ,Just because she does things within the agreement does not make her rubbish at her job but honest in how she conducts it .

My only question is why did a bloods player message me stating he was joining BBM when we ran our own op against him ? He tired to scare us into believing he was jumping ship running to BBM ...
Hmm we still ended up with 12 cities from WIB biggest player .. Or excuse me former biggest player .. Interesting i thought more of bloods until that .. Will all fold under the pressure of a rank #9 alliance ? :cool:

Be very interesting to see ..
I have no further comment .. On to the next

*Correction 19 taken

You never can tell how a new player will be when you take them into your team but to cry to the enemy and offer to jump shows the player he was

Do your loyal player willing put the gag in when the leaders ask them to get bent over server after server, or is this just a recent thing? Asking for a friend.

Players play under the flag they wish, Leadership dosent have to hold any of them to ransom, ask any of them why they play for bloods, you may learn what its like to play with friends who trust and honour each other , seeing as you think everyone is of your standards

Last edited:

SlothTzu

Strategos

its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world...

You know..i find it a compliment that yall are copying and pasting my profile to the forum..u prove my point of having no life..to sit here and read everyones profile..then to take the time to put into a external forum that im not even registered on...lol wow u prove my point over and over and over again..guess u need something to do in between oping people for 30 hours straight and mammas daily's "special" time with just you and her lol

You know what the externals are for right...to talk...not to act...to talk...talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....see where im going with this...just talk..never act..just background noize that fades out when no one listens..whats there to listen to when no ones listening.... ...criket criket

Is funny as well..couple spells and mac man crys like a lil girl to his alliance..help me help me..hes picking on me lmao

TromboneTom

Strategos
Thats right nuts come in at the last minute and try to take the praise for something

Also for all the trolls in here that call any alliance out on hugging again ,, take a look at the hugging BBM are doing , So many bed fellows ..

"Huggers united".. they should be called
You mean like Bloods have infinity supporting?
Or perhaps how they absorbed - Sad- or how they killed GMC by recruiting their founders so the alliance would die (?)

52c36f1d02725bb21bf264272beeca45-png.jpg

1c23d39c7e42b5cdf6159a8265fa1c15.png

157e6fd673760adbd65a35919b5c3549.png

Please think before you post next time because Bloods have more alliances helping them then you might think o_O

Ruthie2

Phrourach
You mean like Bloods have infinity supporting?
Or perhaps how they absorbed - Sad- or how they killed GMC by recruiting their founders so the alliance would die (?)

52c36f1d02725bb21bf264272beeca45-png.jpg

1c23d39c7e42b5cdf6159a8265fa1c15.png

157e6fd673760adbd65a35919b5c3549.png

Please think before you post next time because Bloods have more alliances helping them then you might think o_O

If you want to know the truth just ask me TromboneTom , you will at least get the truth and get it right.
Rumours can cause so much turmoil, Like the fact we are getting told that you are trying to get a spy into Bloods and that comes from a very reliable source within your ranks .

GMC. we did not take the founders they came to us and told us they were disbanding the alliance so would we take in some players, just like you took in some of there players to or added them to your coalition against us.
-sad- had internal issues and were friends so asked to join us and it wasnt the whole alliance just a few friends
infinity are being hit by several alliances to so why shouldnt smaller alliances help each other.
One alliance trying to help another is still tiny in the comparison to the amount of alliances you have hitting us every day for weeks

TromboneTom

Strategos
If you want to know the truth just ask me TromboneTom , you will at least get the truth and get it right.
Rumours can cause so much turmoil, Like the fact we are getting told that you are trying to get a spy into Bloods and that comes from a very reliable source within your ranks .

GMC. we did not take the founders they came to us and told us they were disbanding the alliance so would we take in some players, just like you took in some of there players to or added them to your coalition against us.
-sad- had internal issues and were friends so asked to join us and it wasnt the whole alliance just a few friends
infinity are being hit by several alliances to so why shouldnt smaller alliances help each other.
One alliance trying to help another is still tiny in the comparison to the amount of alliances you have hitting us every day for weeks
I was told bloods had no allies and were fighting the hugging mountain all by themselves thanks for clearing that up Ruth much appreciated to get the truth out from a reliable source!

Its a shame that i have to inform you that your source is not as reliable as we turned down a member who offered to spy on your alliance as we are not interested in playing that way, so please talk to your diplo next time before you come on here claiming things you know nothing about wich to be frankly amazes me seeing as you are meant to be the founder over in the bloods camp.

IF we wanted to play dirty and with spys we would have one but the bottom line is it doesnt interest us wich is why we told your diplo someone offered to spy.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
I was told bloods had no allies and were fighting the hugging mountain all by themselves thanks for clearing that up Ruth much appreciated to get the truth out from a reliable source!

Its a shame that i have to inform you that your source is not as reliable as we turned down a member who offered to spy on your alliance as we are not interested in playing that way, so please talk to your diplo next time before you come on here claiming things you know nothing about wich to be frankly amazes me seeing as you are meant to be the founder over in the bloods camp.

IF we wanted to play dirty and with spys we would have one but the bottom line is it doesnt interest us wich is why we told your diplo someone offered to spy.

I have nothing to hide so why would I lie the fact is we have a little defence and yes a little defence coming from shine because they too are getting hit so how does that rate against your coalition.
I am not talking about the so called blood player that turned coat when you hit him and wanted to spy for you, this is a different spy and coming from a regular player of yours we wont be seeing it as a lie

DeletedUser39998

Dont bother trying to justify yourself and tell the truth here Ruthie2, they will always try to make out your wrong and you are the ones playing dirty, the whole world can see that for weeks they have been oping you with 6 or 7 other alliances constantly .
Its amazing how they will try to pick up on small details of you getting some defence at last when for so long you have been totally alone
. Well done guys grep has reached a new high with trying to gain a win by nap/pacting the world to kill of one alliance , just shows the lowest form you will go to ,
I am interested to see how much lower you will play for a win, rumors are out you will be getting players (namely founders/leaders) from your coalition alliances to jump ship. Time will tell if that rumor is true.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Dont bother trying to justify yourself and tell the truth here Ruthie2, they will always try to make out your wrong and you are the ones playing dirty, the whole world can see that for weeks they have been oping you with 6 or 7 other alliances constantly .
Its amazing how they will try to pick up on small details of you getting some defence at last when for so long you have been totally alone
. Well done guys grep has reached a new high with trying to gain a win by nap/pacting the world to kill of one alliance , just shows the lowest form you will go to ,
I am interested to see how much lower you will play for a win, rumors are out you will be getting players (namely founders/leaders) from your coalition alliances to jump ship. Time will tell if that rumor is true.

Who are you 55rootz788 , Firstly thanks for your comments .

Those that know me , know me and Bloods. anyone else just ask what you want to know in game , wish everyone good luck
I am done with this now myself and my team know the truth I dont need to justify, my concern is my team and trying to survive . I am for that reason not commenting in this thread anymore.

DeletedUser50356

55rootz788 u are funny :eek:....this is WAR game!!!! the things u complaining about, applies to every WAR (in the real world) not only in this game...

1)SPIES/ESPIONAGE
2)PACTS
3)GANGBANGs
4)BETRAYAL
5)REFUGE
6)$$$$$
7)PROPAGANDA
8)ETC ETC ETC

go read HISTORY!!!...do all leaders have honor and dignity when they try to conquer? they do what they MUST to WIN!!!!!

if u cant take it....go play CANDY CRUSH...u wont encounter the above problems........

mats25

Phrourach
bad is, mos tof you are here snakes,egos,stabbers and blame others...Lieing,blameing,crying and explaining.
I preefer suggest you all, go to market and buye a mirror, where to look,before posting here...yes most of you...correct my self ALL OF YOU...
if you can post without any of those issues...i can say you have good future here in grepolis.