Top 12

DeletedUser41523

I wouldn't write a good enough top 12, best leave it to those who can

I noticed this was suggested around the time you sent a CS at me. Sneaky planning you got there. ;)

Either way won’t write a top 12 for a bit probably. Have a lot of work to do in game and having a lot of fun doing it.

DeletedUser41656

lethal... but do know he has changed many many accounts, but apparently he didnt change his childish personality.

kingpg28

Phrourach
Lethal-Bacon - What is your IGN here? Tell me if you have the power to back your words. I am inviting you openly to come near me and fight it out in the game. I will give you a 5 day pass of no-attack on your new cities near me. None of my alliance-mates will attack or touch you, I will RIM you alone. I have done this before with WHG, done this with many crappy so called self-proclaimed fake legends. Most of them just talk, but in reality they never been in a real war.

why you get a month and he get 5 days o_O

DeletedUser10810

why you get a month and he get 5 days o_O

King, how are you :) Hope all is good.

Now to answer the question, he mentioned he joined this server on day 1. His size and any other thing doesn't even stop him bad mouthing almost an entire region based alliance, which truly reflects his bad and pathetic nature. He is not even have the courage enough to back his words in game and never shared his IGN and I am sure he will not share them at all and quit before it crying. Whatever your in game power is, nothing can give you the right to insult someone like this. Lethal was a friend of mine in Byblos but I never realized he is like this.

Now I have also mentioned in one of the previous thread that I will give him more than 5 days if he needed. Like 10-15 days. A self proclaimed legend like Lethal doesn't want more than that I guess. I also offered my help to get him new cities near me. So I guess shouting unfair in this case is bit wrong king, isn't it? Specially when Lethal started all this out of the blue with no pre or post context.

If someone asks you for their pre-made and you decline it, will that make you better than them? You have no respect for your own country men and your origin? Is anyone here so low that they even bring their history to insult someone like that? No one questioning that here, why?
Where are the mod? Are they dead in the water?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
King, how are you :) Hope all is good.

Now to answer the question, he mentioned he joined this server on day 1. His size and any other thing doesn't even stop him bad mouthing almost an entire region based alliance, which truly reflects his bad and pathetic nature. He is not even have the courage enough to back his words in game and never shared his IGN and I am sure he will not share them at all and quit before it crying. Whatever your in game power is, nothing can give you the right to insult someone like this. Lethal was a friend of mine in Byblos but I never realized he is like this.

Now I have also mentioned in one of the previous thread that I will give him more than 5 days if he needed. Like 10-15 days. A self proclaimed legend like Lethal doesn't want more than that I guess. I also offered my help to get him new cities near me. So I guess shouting unfair in this case is bit wrong king, isn't it? Specially when Lethal started all this out of the blue with no pre or post context.

If someone asks you for their pre-made and you decline it, will that make you better than them? You have no respect for your own country men and your origin? Is anyone here so low that they even bring their history to insult someone like that? No one questioning that here, why?
Where are the mod? Are they dead in the water?

LOL
who said you were ever my friend... i don't think you can call person a friend who schemes in the shadows to merge with enemy and dump his pact mate :)

besides, why the hell would i tell you who i am in game when i am using my city in 55 to farm bp by attacking your team members, what would getting spammed/attacked by you actually give me, even if you had the ballz to 1v1 me and actually send cs attempts rather than spam attacks, i would be getting less bp than i am getting now by clearing your friends for as long as i have the city, and i dont care about losing it either, its a bp factory nothing more, but to suggest that you can rim me or even take my city alone is laughable at best..

DeletedUser10810

LOL
who said you were ever my friend... i don't think you can call person a friend who schemes in the shadows to merge with enemy and dump his pact mate :)

besides, why the hell would i tell you who i am in game when i am using my city in 55 to farm bp by attacking your team members, what would getting spammed/attacked by you actually give me, even if you had the ballz to 1v1 me and actually send cs attempts rather than spam attacks, i would be getting less bp than i am getting now by clearing your friends for as long as i have the city, and i dont care about losing it either, its a bp factory nothing more, but to suggest that you can rim me or even take my city alone is laughable at best..

O please. You are one of the weakest player I have ever seen. All mouthy and no action. Whom you are farming in our alliance? Name them... Your words can't be backed. You are a liar. Straight liar and a pathetic human being. I already said, to talk with you I have to drag myself down to your pathetic disgusting level which is not intended. I like to keep my dignity and whatever is left here and in RL. You are one pathetic, sadistic and self satisfied delusional headless boy.

You are seriously wasting my time now here. Go attend your school. If you want to reply to this, reply this with your IGN... otherwise stop your mouth against my threads.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
maybe one of your dumb team mates would name their bp farms so you get my name out of them, i wont thats for sure, dont worry, my ally sees the reports in discord :)

in fact, everyone who played with or against me knows that im in top 10 of everything in any world i play seriously, i am all action and i talk because that gets me bp ;)

, while you are all talk, eating internals, never on any front, just chilling calling yourself great and others bad :)

DeletedUser10810

I never called myself great. I know my capabilities pretty well. But I do know I can challenge any TOP 10 players though and live the day to tell the stories but that doesn't mean I am better than anyone. It's just luck and timing that might get me the upper hand or throw me to the rims.

If you are really a veteran in this game, you should have realized by now that ranks doesn't matter that much. Maybe 20% but that's all. You dont even understand the basic of this game tactics and you call yourself a leader and legend. You are a legendary clown, a poodle bacon.

Now keep running your garbage mouth as much as you want here. I am not replying to a coward like you who hide behind fake names. I suggest you to stop making stupid non sense comments here and keep your concentration in game. You are just insulting yourself now.

However one thing is sure, the day I know your IGN, your fate will be sealed here,, Of course given that if I stay here till then and/or if someone else don't rim me by then and/or you dont cry and quit by then.

DeletedUser56716

I never called myself great. I know my capabilities pretty well. But I do know I can challenge any TOP 10 players though and live the day to tell the stories but that doesn't mean I am better than anyone. It's just luck and timing that might get me the upper hand or throw me to the rims.

If you are really a veteran in this game, you should have realized by now that ranks doesn't matter that much. Maybe 20% but that's all. You dont even understand the basic of this game tactics and you call yourself a leader and legend. You are a legendary clown, a poodle bacon.

Now keep running your garbage mouth as much as you want here. I am not replying to a coward like you who hide behind fake names. I suggest you to stop making stupid non sense comments here and keep your concentration in game. You are just insulting yourself now.

However one thing is sure, the day I know your IGN, your fate will be sealed here,, Of course given that if I stay here till then and/or if someone else don't rim me by then and/or you dont cry and quit by then.

His IGN is LossPollosHermanos.

He is a funny and interesting player. He likes to talk in the externals, but doesn't really do much in game. He stated in the discord world chat that 1 attack per hour was spam and that anyone capable of sending an attack each hour is using a bot. He clearly doesn't understand what an alarm is, nor does he understand that this game requires a bit of dedication. Fighting him would be difficult, as you would have to hear constant crying in your messages because he defines receiving attack during his offline time as spam.

Just let him talk, he keeps these forums alive, but don't expect him to back anything up in game.

DeletedUser45100

His IGN is LossPollosHermanos.

He is a funny and interesting player. He likes to talk in the externals, but doesn't really do much in game. He stated in the discord world chat that 1 attack per hour was spam and that anyone capable of sending an attack each hour is using a bot. He clearly doesn't understand what an alarm is, nor does he understand that this game requires a bit of dedication. Fighting him would be difficult, as you would have to hear constant crying in your messages because he defines receiving attack during his offline time as spam.

Just let him talk, he keeps these forums alive, but don't expect him to back anything up in game.

I am not the least surprised to hear this, cos it really does fit in well with his character

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lethal, since you don't do anything in game, make us a new top 12

i would but i'm pretty busy killing your teams LS :)

ZIIuAjy.jpg

6cy2isk.jpg