Top 12

DeletedUser55346

TOOO early lol... we even dont know who will jump in to this world. I only heard 2-3 Alliances. :D

DeletedUser56595

Another world, another MRA, another group of idiots founding rockies just to stay on top lmao

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Another world, another MRA, another group of idiots founding rockies just to stay on top lmao

well at least its WW world so rocks arent necessary a mistake.. but still pretty dumb move unless you have loads of gold to make it big and full of troops rather quickly...

DeletedUser41523

well at least its WW world so rocks arent necessary a mistake.. but still pretty dumb move unless you have loads of gold to make it big and full of troops rather quickly...
Favor farming island/ early dlu island.

DeletedUser41523

I’d prefer a farming island. But I get the logic for early rocks in WW. Especially since the more rocks you do early the less you’ll have to do late.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
The thing is you cant do farming island yet, since none of the slots are available for colonization yet so why wait another 5 days for BP to end when you could already have 2 cities (even if its a 1k colony one) and be accelerating your recourse gen and army building to have even more in time for end of BP. Obv rocks are bad otherwise but in this case either a rock city or no city.

DeletedUser38652

If youre fast enough you might aswell just do a rock in the beginning, since BP is in effect.

DeletedUser43553

Alliances with sisters / academies already? - not a fan of that ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Alliances with sisters / academies already? - not a fan of that ;)

dont matter if they are simply a mra... i got invited into Vengeance in first 10 min of joining the world with what i understand was a "template" saying how lucky i should be to be invited into that guys ally... sigh... i think they will be among the first teams to flop... got bunch of them on my island, cant wait for bp to end to farm them for res and sell it on market lol

DeletedUser19607

Sink Vengeance- wasting city slots founding on rocks and recruitment is too laxed...I don't think they gonna last that long
I do see alot of them on that 54/55 border though so maybe they better than they look. I won't say they're an MRA just yet cause its too early but they also have players in 45 for some reason so i think they clicked the invite button everywhere early on

Float (for now) Hakuna Matata- they are stationed in OC44, They have the alliance called Triple H on there islands so I'm sure Triple H will be there food early on. I don't know too much about the group but I do notice some of the people in the group...about 8 of them at least. They have some of Balkan Boyz in the area but I don't think they'll clash early on. Triple H and Vengeance I'm expecting them to target early on. There toughest battle in OC44 will be Legion of Hades in my opinion, they seem to be doing everything out of public view and they look like they've selectively recruited there members so I think Hakuna might have a long term battle with them, who will win remains to be seen. Also I noticed they have 2 other alliances with them but I believe they will lose several cities in the next coming weeks to Legion of Hades. No offense but Diplomacy is you all friend in this situation, try getting Legion as a friend and dumping the sister alliances... just my opinion but you all solid for now although a bunch of sisters

Float Balkan Boyz- I know majority of the players in this alliance, they are pretty solid. based in 55 but have members on the 45/55 border as well. I don't see this group having too much trouble early on but they might be looking to expand into OC45 later down the line as they have members there already. I think they will target 55 early going on but I don't see them close to alliances like The Plague which are in the North corner of 55. They are likely to close the distance between them and the Plague but for right now they are likely to clear the core islands and secure a foothold on the 45/55 border then move north to target ThePlague(The Plague).

Float Vengeance Academy- I did a separate one for them. Although I think the head will sink I think they will remain and change names just they won't have many members. They might be a good group smaller but they need to create themselves a core because there head alliance is absolutely clueless in what they doing. Vengeance is surrounded and thats never good if your not a very good team.

Swim Havoc- my group, no comment but you all free to say something. I'ma just stick a swim by us lol

Sink Triple H-Founding on rocks wasting city slots to stay top in rankings is not a good sign at all. With there members somewhat spread out some of everywhere I don't think they'll last long. I give them 1 1/2 weeks out of bp till they are eaten. If they was more structured they might be doing something but as it sits now they don't look good at all strategically but point wise they one of the highest but points don't matter in trying to secure a core area nor with winning the world. Maybe they have a plan with the rock islands but I highly doubt it.

Swim ThePlague- Based in Northern Corner of OC55. I like how this group is placed and they aren't too big either. I think they'll have an inevitable run in with Balkan Boyz due to the ocean they are in and thats a fight to keep an eye on. They are trouble from what I'm seeing and if they play there cards right at the start I think Balkan Boyz will have there work cut out for them especially if they team up with someone in the similar location for short term strategically. I'm expecting them to move South and also expand along that OC45/55 border. If they move as a team they won't have much trouble till the meet Balkan Boyz and I don't expect them to expand into OC45 this early on as they will create more enemies than they can handle.

Swim Legion of Hades- looking pretty structured they have Hakuna Matata nearby South East of them. I'm iffy about this group because they structured but I'm not sure of a direction they could possibly go. Maybe expanding into bottom of OC45 and pushing into OC55. They could easily be surrounded in 45 and 55 if they don't expand into both areas simultaneously, these guys got to be seriously aggressive if they want to survive. I'm expecting small skirmishes with Hakuna Matata but honestly I think its better if they pact together and push expansion into OC55 where it looks like they have a solid footing too. I don't know I think they would make a great team but Legion of Hades does have some of Hakuna Matata cities in the south east which seperate there core area in 44 from 55. I think they will end up attacking each other and Hakuna Matata will lose those cities seperating Legions core. Ultimately I think they will run into the winner of the Balkan Boyz/The Plague battle. In my opinion if I was them I'd look to choose a side to fight with to eliminate one of the teams in OC55 that should help the members in OC55 while targeting Hakuna in 44... just some thoughts from what i'm seeing but alot of alliances don't seem to friendly in this world so Good Luck with that.

Float Bad With Names- stationed in OC45 they right there with Havoc and also there is the 45/55 border. Look like quite a few heavy gold spenders in this alliances. I don't have much to say about them for now but a guy has an 8k city already! lol that's really impressive imo... somebody getting rich off that player lol but idk it remains to be seen what they will do so I have my eye on them.

Sink Lions Guard- See Hakuna Matata, no different from Hakuna I think Hakuna has too many friends and is a major target but they will sink with Hakuna if Hakuna sinks as they are spread. Hakuna has a float for now but I don't think these guys gonna last...probably nothing but shields lol no offense...

These are solely my opinions of the top 10 as I see them now. Please do not get mad at me for my opinion, it is up to the alliance to decide there fate ultimately and this is merely speculation on my hand on what I see currently.

Updated Top 10 will come out 1 week after bp ends

DeletedUser16429

Float Bad With Names- stationed in OC45 they right there with Havoc and also there is the 45/55 border. Look like quite a few heavy gold spenders in this alliances. I don't have much to say about them for now but a guy has an 8k city already! lol that's really impressive imo... somebody getting rich off that player lol but idk it remains to be seen what they will do so I have my eye on them.
Lol float, no ways these guys stay a week after bp! Totally sinking! They have Joe and Goku, if we know anything it’s that they are MASSIVE noobs

DeletedUser19607

Lol float, no ways these guys stay a week after bp! Totally sinking! They have Joe and Goku, if we know anything it’s that they are MASSIVE noobs
you could be right, they are really close to Havoc so hey probably good food I guess. Whoever get that 8k city lol they gonna have a koolaid smile

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
you could be right, they are really close to Havoc so hey probably good food I guess. Whoever get that 8k city lol they gonna have a koolaid smile

2 guys with 8k cities are in 54 and 44... no relations to ocean 45... also BNW half simming will run over any 45 ally.. not saying that they dont have some bad apples there.. but still.. a lot of killers inside regardless of gold use... still goku njub