Top 12

DeletedUser56567

It's easy to make assumptions yes however seeing the members they have, looks like they will win if it doesn't become a LMD fest.

Xuegou

Phrourach
It's easy to make assumptions yes however seeing the members they have, looks like they will win if it doesn't become a LMD fest.
Morale active server, everything is a LMD fest. Also It's too early to say who will win. I agree balkan boyz has a strong roster, But as I mentioned - They have their weak links. Anyone who has played multiple worlds can see who in that alliance is good and who.. isn't.

archdude

Phrourach
unknown.png

I'm sure this one's gonna take the world by storm. Trust me.

DeletedUser19607

Im curious as to how many people still play this game for real
It seems like every world its the same people lol
Wonder what happened
Dont even think a top 12 really matters anymore you can clearly see how it gonna play out

DeletedUser41523

Im curious as to how many people still play this game for real
It seems like every world its the same people lol
Wonder what happened
Dont even think a top 12 really matters anymore you can clearly see how it gonna play out

I mean in terms of of your average players that play decently, how long can someone do this game really? Especially after ten years of the game’s existence.

In terms of new players, Inno doesn’t place any serious emphasis on advertising for Grepolis anymore and hasn’t since 2014. Then you consider that most of those new players will get eaten by those above and probably not return.

The games gotta die at some point. I’d say by 2025 this one will be done.

DeletedUser41656

shame no advertising really.. there is no similar game, as far as i know.

advertise more, make better worlds (make polls, etc) and cut down on the events.

DeletedUser43553

shame no advertising really.. there is no similar game, as far as i know.

advertise more, make better worlds (make polls, etc) and cut down on the events.

There is only so much they can advertise - the game would need a real switch up to be worth investing in advertisement.

A few things that could be cool:
  • Simulations of battles rather than just reports.
  • In game chat system, like Facebook messenger - would allow for better alliance communications.
  • Some new types of fighting unit, buildings within cities etc

They just need to freshen it up - once the game has been developed, I feel the justification would be there. (this is just a few random ideas, I can think of many more)

DeletedUser41523

I think they just started some of their good ideas late. Players council needed to come 3 years earlier. Same with domination and temple hunt. They also could have stood to nerf event fliers and buff event dlu 2-3 years earlier than they did. I think the 6/6 is a fun idea as well and that they should keep releasing them.

I noticed a serious drop off after the players council failed. Look up the Olous, Rhodes, and Byblos maps then look at the maps about a year and a half later.

I think Inno needs to revamp GPC. Reoffer it. And find new ways to keep the game exciting. This could possibly be done by having a tournament world reserved for the best teams on En conq and En revolt.

DeletedUser41656

But again, the proposal om Smilodon only emphasizes on top notch players. What we need is to bring new players, and teach them how to play, so we get more competition, and not same teams over and over again. New ppl are still joining (just check the worlds), but they dont even start playing, or get rimmed very soon due to premades poping on the world.

DeletedUser41523

That’s why I’d want a world released for the best teams. Maybe top 12-18 teams of each conq setting set at 4 speed with incentive to join it. Perhaps with culture levels off.

You can’t really tell someone to not make a premade with people they like playing with. It’s not rational to expect someone to not to play with good players or have a leader give up something that they built.

DeletedUser56520

That’s why I’d want a world released for the best teams. Maybe top 12-18 teams of each conq setting set at 4 speed with incentive to join it. Perhaps with culture levels off.

You can’t really tell someone to not make a premade with people they like playing with. It’s not rational to expect someone to not to play with good players or have a leader give up something that they built.

I like the idea... it would be really interesting to take part in, should be loads of fun :)