Top 12

Xuegou

Phrourach
Wow a lot changed for the top 12 this week, How does everyone feel about it? I think things will start to settle down now at least. New top twelve next week should be exciting.

DeletedUser41523

I might make a power ranking sometime soon once a few more conquests fly. Right now though all still looks the same. Least among the major groups.

DeletedUser19607

I mean in terms of of your average players that play decently, how long can someone do this game really? Especially after ten years of the game’s existence.

In terms of new players, Inno doesn’t place any serious emphasis on advertising for Grepolis anymore and hasn’t since 2014. Then you consider that most of those new players will get eaten by those above and probably not return.

The games gotta die at some point. I’d say by 2025 this one will be done.

true true serving 10 years to one game is very long, don't think I know any from 2010, well 2011 that still do well other than me but I can't consider myself here that whole time, I was gone from 2016-2019 up from 2 or 3 months ago. Its sad this game has been on the decline but it does have to go someday and 2025 I think it can push 2030 at least but it'll be by the grace of the grepolis gods it do.

I guess I'll put out an updated top 12 tomorrow or monday
This world starting to be real interesting

DeletedUser54706

Huh, and I thought the externals were dead nowadays, lets hear the next top 12 then :p

DeletedUser56212

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most serious and unbiased top 12 you will ever see!

1. Bad with names-Bad with names rhymes with bad with games -Sink
2. Balkan Boyz-Gonna take out some other alliance's leader on a single op and then be irrelevant as their allies win the war they started -Float
3. Bazooka Bunnies-Well, this takes killer bunny to a whole new level. I hope they blow up as many cities as their name suggests -Swim
4. ThePlague-I feel like I've seen this name in multiple worlds before and I don't think it's done well in the past. Plague must be internal. -Sink
5. Fire and Blood-I've never seen an alliance name with blood in it that was successful. -Sink
6. Free Hugs-The businessman in me is offended by this name, but the rest of me would like to thank this team for their charitable endeavors -Float
7. -Same as 2
8. Hakuna Matata-No worries here. -Float
9. OCEANS VETERANS-Rule the seas and you'll rule the world. -Swim
10. Spirtum Sancti-This looks like a latin name. Does nobody ever learn that these names don't work? -Sink
11. -Same as 4
12. Double Trouble-Are you kidding me? Double Trouble? Triple Trouble is literally 10x better as a name. Wasted opportunity, so ashamed to share a world with these guys. -Sink

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54706

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most serious and unbiased top 12 you will ever see!

1. Bad with names-Bad with names rhymes with bad with games -Sink
2. Balkan Boyz-Gonna take out some other alliance's leader on a single op and then be irrelevant as their allies win the war they started -Float
3. Bazooka Bunnies-Well, this takes killer bunny to a whole new level. I hope they blow up as many cities as their name suggests -Swim
4. ThePlague-I feel like I've seen this name in multiple worlds before and I don't think it's done well in the past. Plague must be internal. -Sink
5. Fire and Blood-I've never seen an alliance name with blood in it that was successful. -Sink
6. Free Hugs-The businessman in me is offended by this name, but the rest of me would like to thank this team for their charitable endeavors -Float
7. -Same as 2
8. Hakuna Matata-No worries here. -Float
9. OCEANS VETERANS-Rule the seas and you'll rule the world. -Swim
10. Spirtum Sancti-This looks like a latin name. Does nobody ever learn that these names don't work? -Sink
11. -Same as 4
12. Double Trouble-Are you kidding me? Double Trouble? Triple Trouble is literally 10x better as a name. Wasted opportunity, so ashamed to share a world with these guys. -Sink
couldn't have asked for a better one lol

DeletedUser45100

I love how everyone gives us just a float even tho we have a stable core, experienced players , a good gameplan and so far just silenced anyone trying to bad mouth us.

Im not complainin, keep it going. you keep underestimating us and we will just keep "over performing" :)

Keep in mind all of you had ThePlague as a Swim, and they are pulling quite the Titanic right now

DeletedUser55134

I love how everyone gives us just a float even tho we have a stable core, experienced players , a good gameplan and so far just silenced anyone trying to bad mouth us.

Im not complainin, keep it going. you keep underestimating us and we will just keep "over performing" :)

Keep in mind all of you had ThePlague as a Swim, and they are pulling quite the Titanic right now
Keep in mind, these posts were made while Kurb was in TP. Now that their MVP changed sides, the opinion has shifted.

DeletedUser56212

Not true, It is only 1x better :p

Posts like these deserve a react button. Anyways, let me tell you how this works.

Double Trouble: 10^2=100
Triple Trouble: 10^3=1000

1000 is 10x greater than 100. Therefore, Triple Trouble is 10x greater than Double Trouble.