Top 12

DeletedUser56212

who said the base is 10?

The base is 10 by default. Think logs. If you don't specify the base of the log then it's assumed to be 10, unless you're using the natural log but then that's denoted as ln and not log.

DeletedUser41523

Looks like Balkan Boyz are destroying the Plague,the score there is 10-3 for BB.

Huge kiss to all randall's fans ;)

Shows up at 9-7 on Grepolife. But hey when you consider TP took 5 or 6 of those out of the gate, it does look like you’ll be routing them shortly.

DeletedUser56055

Posts like these deserve a react button. Anyways, let me tell you how this works.

Double Trouble: 10^2=100
Triple Trouble: 10^3=1000

1000 is 10x greater than 100. Therefore, Triple Trouble is 10x greater than Double Trouble.
You are dumb. they are 50% greater....(X2-X1)/X1
(3-2)/2=0.5 or 50%

DeletedUser55701

Posts like these deserve a react button. Anyways, let me tell you how this works.

Double Trouble: 10^2=100
Triple Trouble: 10^3=1000

1000 is 10x greater than 100. Therefore, Triple Trouble is 10x greater than Double Trouble.
When you say triple you multiply it by 3 not take cubes. SMH

DeletedUser10810

sa obzirom da ste izgubili kosovsku bitku, morate i vi nesto da pobedite.

First, this is EN server, use English. You are responsible because you started it.
Second, as usual you are not even in this server. You are insignificant here and your opinion doesn't matter unless you are hiding under a different name. Stop commenting on something(Balkan Boyz) about which you got no idea at all.
Third, yes, I understand you need some attention too as you have never won anything significant in remembered past at all. Better use your talking skills here on some other topic and not Balkans.
Fourth, don't make a fool of yourself.

This is a joke Leathal, dont take it seriously. Did you find these pointed comments of mine about you funny enough? If not, please don't initiate talks about the quoted topic again.

P.S>> Oh! another funny thing I just learned from a friend that others call you as Poodle-Bacon in game. Not me, others. Thought of sharing it here too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

Shows up at 9-7 on Grepolife. But hey when you consider TP took 5 or 6 of those out of the gate, it does look like you’ll be routing them shortly.

Well, they did kick 2 of their guys just before CQ ends, lol. Another one (theo) ghosted too. Maybe that's what Gagli counted. :)

DeletedUser45100

Lethal Bacon kind of reminds me of Randall, in the sense of youd be crazy to take him seriously. just a loud mouth lunatic, this one tho ,was smart enough to not enter the world so we couldnt kick him off his high horse ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@The rawr @Pete Dunham

you 2 must be dumb as 2 rocks :)

firstly i dont give a flying crap if this is EN server or not, i wrote it like that because i wanted to flame only serbs, so what you think or say means absolutely nothing as it always does.

secondly i have been in the world since day 1 and i know pretty much everything that is going on.

third smildon was right, i have played with balkan team in the past and i can attest to how many holes and crap players they have, so what pete says about them "kicking me off my high horse" is a joke considering im more active than about 90% of their team not to mention that about half of them dont even use alarm during the day... no need to speak about night alarm..

and fourth rawr, if i decided to play this morale crap world seriously i would have steam rolled it as per usual and been in top 5/10 out of everything as per usual, even if i started playing hard now im pretty sure i can catch up to everyone and still be better than most of balkan guys not to mention you lol.

DeletedUser54706

If you're moaning about the Serb alliance, why play with them at all if they've got more holes than swiss cheese?

DeletedUser41523

If you're moaning about the Serb alliance, why play with them at all if they've got more holes than swiss cheese?

Yeah gotta agree it’s ridiculous. Almost as keeping a player that used lts behind a 6 wall to protect himself from a 2k dlu city ;)

DeletedUser54706

That aimed at me there kitten? Don't remember me doing that lol