Top 12

DeletedUser56666

@The rawr

Dont let the pretender drag you to his level. You got nothing to prove to a piece of bacon, even if it does like to talk about his grepo dreams. #legendwhendreaming #pigsmightfly

DeletedUser56716

@Lethal-Bacon

Every message that you send demonstrates that you lack understanding of grepolis. You blur out the fleet that you used to attack in an attempt to prevent enemies from knowing what is in your city, but then you leave the cost of resources for your damaged fleet. You might aswell have just posted the reports without bluring the fleets, because you have given away what's in your city by leaving the resources costs unblurred.

Instead of annoying everyone in the externals, why not improve your skill in the game?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Lethal-Bacon

Every message that you send demonstrates that you lack understanding of grepolis. You blur out the fleet that you used to attack in an attempt to prevent enemies from knowing what is in your city, but then you leave the cost of resources for your damaged fleet. You might aswell have just posted the reports without bluring the fleets, because you have given away what's in your city by leaving the resources costs unblurred.

Instead of annoying everyone in the externals, why not improve your skill in the game?

how about you teach me how to play ohh great simming/spamming pro

DeletedUser56716

Do you still not understand why bluring the image above is pointless? If you, a veteran player with years of experience, is this ignorant to a rather simple thing like this, then I struggle to imagine what other veterans are like...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Do you still not understand why bluring the image above is meaningless? If you, a veteran player is this ignorant to a rather simple thing like this, then I struggle to imagine what other veterans are like...

maybe i want them to attack me and try to catch my offense giving me valuable intel on their offense cities to kill next? :(

DeletedUser56716

maybe i want them to attack me and try to catch my offense giving me valuable intel on their offense cities to kill next? :(

That was clearly not your intention, because if it was you would just leave the troops unblurred. You should be much better at this game. Stop annoying everyone on the externals and instead go and practice.

DeletedUser38766

@Lethal-Bacon

Well would you tell us all how big his nuke was then:D i can only assume with simulator :)

i worked so hard to be the noob i am today, why change?

I would rather say "i didn´t work so hard to remain the same"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

@The rawr

Dont let the pretender drag you to his level. You got nothing to prove to a piece of bacon, even if it does like to talk about his grepo dreams. #legendwhendreaming #pigsmightfly

hehe, You are right Nick.
Agreed. :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@The rawr well your buddies tried.. maybe they are no match for almighty rawr... come on.. give it a shot, show them how its done by a true fighter :)

Screenshot_2.jpg

kingpg28

Phrourach
Do you still not understand why bluring the image above is pointless? If you, a veteran player with years of experience, is this ignorant to a rather simple thing like this, then I struggle to imagine what other veterans are like...

first, if you take the time to do the math for units lost you got issues, as for blurring it, yea he lost 8 LS,, but you dont know how many he sent

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
first, if you take the time to do the math for units lost you got issues, as for blurring it, yea he lost 8 LS,, but you dont know how many he sent

he can simulate the losses in agora simulator if he knows what buffs both defender and i have lol, but that is too much work and guessing ;)

DeletedUser19607

If you have a different forum name as opposed to your in game name, that shows your skill level.
Either you popular asf or you trying to stop people from attacking you to test your skill
lmao I've tickled alot of feathers on the forums and you don't see me having a different in game name :D...

DeletedUser56716

By making logical assumptions, you can easily figure out the number of LS he sent or at the very least you can figure out a small range.

The first logical assumption which can be made is that battering ram has not been researched in the defending cities as the cities are quite small.

I thought this stuff was as easy as learning the alphabet, but it seems there are many players in EN at Filip's level. I guess the international server attracts more casual players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56716

Here is a tip for conquering Filip, as it seems the only thing that he knows how to do is recall his troops well. If he has an LS nuke in the city you are trying to conquer, then you time a bireme nuke to land the same second as the CS. You do this by constantly sending and recalling until you get the CS and Bireme nuke landing at the same second as the CS. Make sure the CS has a similar travel time to the Bireme nuke, to prevent anything from landing before the Bireme nuke. Hopefully everyone knows if an attack and support land at the same the second, then the one that was launched first will land first.

A similar concept applies if he has a Bireme nuke in the city, then you time a LS nuke to land the same second as the CS. As long as the LS were launched BEFORE the CS, then the LS will arrive at the same second as the CS, but will land BEFORE the CS. Make sure the LS and CS have similar travel times when doing this. This way he cannot front snipe with that Bireme nuke.

Alternatively or in addition to the above, you can send many attacks/supports. 200+ attacks/supports. This will mess his recall up and it most likely won't land when he wants it too.