Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser34066

lol didnt your country ghost during ww2 ? lol u get no right to speak

tu ne merite pas mon temps espese de vache francaise

I seldomly respond here but these 'shots' are among the worst I've ever seen on these forums, and I've waded through a lot of sh*t. Were those the best you could find on r/teenagers? I couldn't tell she's not worth your time either since you've been going on for what seems like forever now.

Peace out.

DeletedUser20914

yes this is exactly what i found on r/teenagers after my parents allowed me early access there a few days back

Musas Schatz

Hoplite
most of us, just like you, don't condone spam and won't complain if spammers on our team are getting spammed..
You are in JFL how does that make any sense? JFL is known for spamming on every world, in every war. Charlie (and others?) joined 125 just to spam people he didnt like. Why would you act like you dont condone spam? Spam is part of the game. JFL uses it alot. Fine. Stick with it. Dont be hypocritical.
As for botters, I, and many others would never willingly play with botters, and I certainly don't believe I am, but no one can definitively say their is or isn't botting until everyone is screened, which Inno won't do, don't be naive and claim you know definitively their aren't botters in your team.
I'm sorry you guys don't like how this world has gone, but leave with some grace and stop acting like we're cheating and stealing this world from you all.
Moros botted. You have screens of your leader admitting to use bot. Again, why you act like JFL would have a strict anti-bot-policy.

All these things arent really "bad". They are part of the game. Many Alliances have botters, many teams spam. The day charlie shared PGs Real life name, Shared names of PGs family members, contacted PGs family and threathened to do even more, Charlie crossed a line. And almost everyone in JFL (in worldchat) was defending his actions and acted like this could be justified. Some even celebrated it. Later Charlie searched for the address and shared it in worldchat. This is simply disgusting. Will anyone in JFL ever call him out on this?

DeletedUser56427

Wait what? I read this servers external for fun because who doesn't like a good dumpsterfire? But doxxing someone to gain an upperhand in a game? Wow... if this is true, some of y'all need to reevaluate your life choices.

Raydium88

Strategos
I don't know enough to speak on past worlds, but it's disappointing to see AA taking the high ground on this issue. JFL, at the peak had around 3 branches worth of players, and one branch was so far back that it had no affect on the fights between our teams. We may have out numbered you but a two branch alliance with pacts (which is what AA was) should be able to fight big numbers, it certainly was not an unwinnable fight. When talking about spam, we have screenshots of spam coming in from AA going back to the early days of the AA vs Noots fights. There are certainly no innocent parties. You guys are acting like we are the worst thing to happen to grepolis but its really just an unfortunate reflection of where grepolis has gone, most of us, just like you, don't condone spam and won't complain if spammers on our team are getting spammed.. As for botters, I, and many others would never willingly play with botters, and I certainly don't believe I am, but no one can definitively say their is or isn't botting until everyone is screened.

Who's taking the moral high ground? Sorry but to me the fact you feel you need to justify some of the issues raised just proves my point.

As for what you condone or not, to me that's a mute point... You CHOSE to play with:

- An MRA... 4 branches and 2 pacts, occupying 3 of the 4 core oceans;
- Leaders who condone and practice excessive amounts of spam... a now banable offense and got themselves banned also...;
- Leaders who have openly admitted in more than one chat to use "fancy add ons"... another one of those leaders who got banned for botting in Oreus...;
- Leaders who doxx or stalk others' private information... even worse, shares it...;

Should I keep going?

If you or anyone in JFL needs YET more proof their leaders cheat... we all have screenshots of their open admissions so feel free to contact me privately.

If you're happy to be part of this culture, then to me you and anyone who CHOSE to play in it, are the embodiment of that same culture.

AA/GTH may not have deserved to win. But dont write blatant idiocy tickets, to the misinformed forum goer. Everyone should know what happened here.

DeletedUser52860

What a rancid server!! Y’all should hang your heads...

Jeez, remember when you could be just as good friends with your enemies as you could with your team mates?

Good to still see a few names I know who are decent people but most of you are just internet trolls.

DeletedUser57113

PG was not the first person Charlie has doxed. It's a technique he uses quite frequently. He blackmails people to ghost and if they don't ghost, he makes people's private information public. He actually did this to JamboCaz on EN109. He found out Jambo's Facebook profile and started messaging his family/friends false statements about him to harm his reputation.

Charlie is the most toxic person that I have ever met. Well done Inno for letting this sad no life son of a ***** ruin the game that we all once loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.