Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55889

I was supposed to spend time with you. :(
Here, have some happiness

619ae2caccd9b8628d6d6185ea4016b3.pngp

DeletedUser55989

Ethan's Top 9
1. Kratos: Heavy gold and some talent at the top of their roster have kept them in the top spot for this long. Unfortunately a bad drop location and deadweight will sink them in the long run. Wars: Kratos' only winning war score is against their sister branch (Kratos II) which is never a good sign. They seem to be taking heat from all directions, but most notably they are losing 1 - 13 against Send Noots and 2 - 22 against Alien Abduction.
Float for the remainder of the event, sink soon after
2. Just For Laughs:
We all know JFL, say what you want about them but they'll swim for as long as Charlie wants. Some would say they got a bad drop between the Bears and No Mercy, but I don't think that will be an issue for JFL. Wars: JFL vs No Mercy 4-2. JFL vs Bears 10-2.
Swim then hard sink when charlie implodes.
3. Send Noots:
My team so sink.
4. Silly Rabbits + Forsaken Rabbits + Holey Rabbits + Looney Rabbits: Food for Aliens
Sink
5. Alien Abduction:
They got a very good drop in 55 and have a talented roster. They have a good core in their ocean and it will be easy to grow as they eat the Rabbits. After the event they'll continue to fight Kratos, a war with Baby Krakens in the future could be interesting. Wars: Aliens Vs Kratos: 20-2.
Swim
6. Area 51: Swim
(see above)
7. Baby Krakens + Baby Krakens 2: They dropped late in ocean 45 been pushing towards the core. They have an impressive roster and have grown well, there main alliances battle points are meh, but that'll change. Wars: They ate up Quarantined, and are beating No Mercy 3-1, they are going to have a big frontline against Alien Abduction and may end up fighting JFL by the looks of things.
Swim
8. Strange Dynamic:
It could just be me living under a rock, but I know nothing about this team and don't recognize any players. They seem to have somewhat of a core on the 44/54 border up north. No notable wars, they've lost cities to more established teams, my team took 3 of them and I had no idea so clearly food.
Sink
9. No Mercy:
Wedged in between the Baby Krakens and JFL, definitely not a fun spot to be, currently losing both wars.
Sink

These are just my thoughts, I could be wrong/uninformed. Hopefully this isn't the most uninformed thing you'll read all day.

DeletedUser56872

Ethan's Top 9

8. Strange Dynamic: It could just be me living under a rock, but I know nothing about this team and don't recognize any players. They seem to have somewhat of a core on the 44/54 border up north. No notable wars, they've lost cities to more established teams, my team took 3 of them and I had no idea so clearly food.
Sink
Strange Dynamic are JFL's sister alliance.

DeletedUser55889

I like Hangtownhero and Perseus but I don't know what the F*** they are doing having so many sister alliances together. It is clear at the very least 60 people across those 4/5 rabbit alliances are going to be useless a liability with no alarms, constantly giving people free BP over night. They got some good players tho, and Nico91 is one of the best players I have ever played with.

Kind of wish they were in our ocean, we just took out our free BPs in the form of Dogs of War :/.

@Ifunnyuser2 bunnies have 5 wings and are in some sort of partnership with kratos, so thats like 7 wings :)

we have plenty of attacks from kratos on our bunny siege.

Bunnies and Kratos are Allies. I forgot the original wording of their pact. Kratos probably using Bunnies as human meat shield against AA, and Bunnies are dumb enough to believe a pact with a former #1 alliance has any value

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56872

That seems hard to believe. The JFL roster is just over half full.
Maybe you will notice that the comment wasn't immediately flamed down by Charley... pretty sure he would have posted about it by now if it wasn't true. #I also know some of the guys there who are playing under new accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.