Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blank Face

Hipparchus
Unlike most if not every other ally that joined this world, we dropped in to have fun and not play to win at all and our drop was almost a week late due to morale being on.

"You told me that your purpose here is the war against Charlie..."

This line is a complete lie lol
i never said i wanted to fight charlie i said we can NAP so you to fight charlie 1 on 1 and not worry about getting attacked by us on front 2, while we went to 55 to fight AA, which is stronger ally as you can see in current rankings.
Its not my fault you were a bad leader and could not keep your players in check and ended up in 2 front war and now complain how we are attacking you from the back.. your confidence in your survival is too damn high considering the myth break performance you showed in our test siege against your team.
If you think that AA will help you fight us while they prioritize on Noots then you might be a bigger fool than i thought up to this point.

There is no point trying to argue with players like you and lion, time will tell who lives and who gets crushed :)

Well... Too much useless words. :)

You may wrote just only one short sentence instead of this text. "Yes, I scared of Charlie, AA and others who are in the heart of this world".

I may think wrong but if somebody plays for fun then this person is dropping in near to the center of 4 central oceans. Because there are more active players and alliances. Or what???

Then. I may remind how it was. Naprolom have sent the MM to the world. Then your player have respond to Naprolom showing that Charlie spams him. I wrote to this player. In some hours were created the discord chat with you, him and me. There you have told that you hate Charlie and want to fight him.
But, then you have offered me the foolish NAP which predicts that almost all o45 gonna belongs to you. What u were counting on??? That we are going to stop our growth in the o45??? We have agreed but I knew that it's impossible to deal with somebody who offer smth like this. Then we break it.

And I don't have any complains. I'm the warrior and that's why I play. To fight and destroy others. Also, there is not only me in the NM who may be called as the fighter. We have full alliance of the fighters. That's why we still and gonna better!

Nevertheless, you are right. Time will show the truth. Best wishes to you and your loved ones in this hard time. Then let's back to the game and leave me alone from the nonsene you talking here!

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
But, then you have offered me the foolish NAP which predicts that almost all o45 gonna belongs to you. What u were counting on??? That we are going to stop our growth in the o45??? We have agreed but I knew that it's impossible to deal with somebody who offer smth like this. Then we break it.

hahahaha well it turns out almost all of o45 does belong to me, and with each day more and more while you are boxed in between JFL and me with minimal expansion :)

all the bp you make and will make in the near future trying to kill sieges wont matter much when you dont have cities to take and we will start taking cities of your team, one by one day by day :)

я тебе не боюся і я приходжу ( sorry if its bad, i blame google translate )

DeletedUser52067

Well... Too much useless words. :)

You may wrote just only one short sentence instead of this text. "Yes, I scared of Charlie, AA and others who are in the heart of this world".

I may think wrong but if somebody plays for fun then this person is dropping in near to the center of 4 central oceans. Because there are more active players and alliances. Or what???

Then. I may remind how it was. Naprolom have sent the MM to the world. Then your player have respond to Naprolom showing that Charlie spams him. I wrote to this player. In some hours were created the discord chat with you, him and me. There you have told that you hate Charlie and want to fight him.

And I don't have any complains. I'm the warrior and that's why I play. To fight and destroy others. Also, there is not only me in the NM who may be called as the fighter. We have full alliance of the fighters. That's why we still and gonna better!

Nevertheless, you are right. Time will show the truth. Best wishes to you and your loved ones in this hard time. Then let's back to the game and leave me alone from the nonsene you talking here!

This player you speak of sounds like an idiot

Blank Face

Hipparchus
hahahaha well it turns out almost all of o45 does belong to me, and with each day more and more while you are boxed in between JFL and me with minimal expansion :)

all the bp you make and will make in the near future trying to kill sieges wont matter much when you dont have cities to take and we will start taking cities of your team, one by one day by day :)

я тебе не боюся і я приходжу ( sorry if its bad, i blame google translate )

Good translation.

You don't need to come. I will come for your head by myself! :D

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Good translation.

You don't need to come. I will come for your head by myself! :D

if you were interested in coming to me, you would not have handed off your closest cities to AA, you would have taken them yourself.. i guess you are not the warrior you want us all to believe you are.. ;)

DeletedUser55663

Dont worry bacon, Blank face likes to inflate his importance. He will be rimmed within 2 weeks guaranteed. xD All No Mercy are capable of is golding up 3k sling nukes to break sieges. xD

Blank Face

Hipparchus
Dont worry bacon, Blank face likes to inflate his importance. He will be rimmed within 2 weeks guaranteed. xD All No Mercy are capable of is golding up 3k sling nukes to break sieges. xD

Hahaha. It seems that you are confident about us.

What about to bet? If we rimmed after 2 weeks then I pay you 10K of gold, if we still playing after 2 weeks than you pay me 10K of gold. :D

DeletedUser55202

Side note? Hahahaahaha. Pretty clear why you are not the leader :p

Cool, im with you, keep vibing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.