Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Wow Blank you got me good. You're doing so well and your trash talking is really improving at the moment. I think, with a bit more practice, and a bit of benchmarking, we can get you up to Sema's level in no time.

Warning: Being Sema level comes with side effects of having dreams about Charlie

Last edited:

DeletedUser41096

Look at NO MERCY players talking (by the way, Sema/MrAllen is now in NO MERCY under a new name as well!), all they have left to do. Lets all turn our attention to the absolute demolition that took place up north in 44. After bleeding cities for 3 days straight half of them have ghosted. A fallen ally of Sema and his no mercy team, real shame.

On to the next

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Hate? I don't even know the guy, I just love winding him up because it's so easy. When are you running to join AA Blank?

DeletedUser57113

Look at NO MERCY players talking (by the way, Sema/MrAllen is now in NO MERCY under a new name as well!), all they have left to do. Lets all turn our attention to the absolute demolition that took place up north in 44. After bleeding cities for 3 days straight half of them have ghosted. A fallen ally of Sema and his no mercy team, real shame.

On to the next
Lmao. You've played with me for damn near 3 years now. If you think I'd join that alliance then you are more delusional than ever

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I don't care about whether they broke the siege or not. Since I'm not alligned with Bears or Mercy. I'm just pointing out how washed up Charlie and JFL are. They need to call every alliance on this server to help with breaks. It shows all they intend to do on this server is hug.

imagine trying to sell a story that JFL needed to ask other teams to break that trash siege from bears/No mercy... it was weak and they broke it on their own, we sent nothing.

DeletedUser41096

Sema in No mercy? Oh s**t i have to get an autograph!

Can't get one when you ghost. Havent even gotten to those awful players in 45 and they are already ghosting. Incredible.

Hey Blank face, make sure you thumbs up this post too. Enjoy the rim.

DeletedUser55202

Yo trashes, ask your guy Corey why i left the world ;)

But its totally no JFL in the whole story, sorry to ruining your big picture of yourselves but it had nothing to do with you ;)

DeletedUser41096

Yo trashes, ask your guy Corey why i left the world ;)

But its totally no JFL in the whole story, sorry to ruining your big picture of yourselves but it had nothing to do with you ;)
Your big pact folds and you hear we are coming to you next, and you ghost, must just be the nice weather outside. Knew he wouldnt last a few days here :/

DeletedUser55202

Big pact? they never helped us lol, we were helping them all the time.

And mr malcinator yeah hard to believe it in your magnificent world where you are the gods, but yeah coincidence. The reason i ghosted was that a player joined in NM acc. Rest are none of your interests.

Still Corey has the info, ask him captain braindeads

DeletedUser41096

Ah Sema joining made you ghost? I enjoy hearing that as much as I enjoying seeing how afraid you were to fight us. Good call though, saved yourself some time, would have been game over anyway once Sema ghosted in your core or was attackable banned like he always is and we just took over the area anyway.

DeletedUser55202

Afraid to fight you? Hahahaahaha, dude you are the easiest alliance someone to fight. Once you face a strong alliance, you go mad over your players who are losing cities because half of them dont use alarms, you internalize them, then you implode and boom, charlie in vm once again. Happened already in 3 worlds, what makes you think it will go different this time? LOL. Been there, seen that.

P.s. (And my last reply to your big ego) JFL's only chance in this world is Corey. And as i told him, you Charlie are at the same time one of the best players of this game and one of the weakest links an alliance can have. Because you get to emotional. Fix that, and probably you will see a win, one day.

DeletedUser57113

One of the best players of this game? Don't make me laugh. He gets himself into spam wars too big for him to handle, then he starts begging his teammates for help and when no help comes he quits lmao.

DeletedUser41096

Imagine ghosting then talking like that. I don't care if people lose cities, I care if they stop trying. Someone like you, for example. Wouldn't want you anywhere near my team. Quitting the first chance you get to get away from the fight. You have literally done nothing this world but take internals and brown cities. You are an awful player who relied PURELY on the event and gold to stack your myths and break sieges. Now that its over, so are you. Typical event goldy.

Take care, hope to see you in another world if I play again.

DeletedUser55202

The usual imploding pathetic Charlie. Ah poor kido, imagine that some of your words had value. I could have been in your alliance long ago, i had the offer, and you couldnt do anything about it. I just denied. And i denied because you were in. Your ego is bigger than you, and thats why you are the weakest link in your alliance.

Maybe one day you realise that ;)

P.S. Yeah you are right, i was using the beautifull bp i was making from your semi actives in order to make my account bigger and defend sieges from all the flyers you golded through the event. You remain pathetic... Try to hug tight with Krakens and Noots in this world, maybe you will get a crown eventually. Wish you the best and dont forget, LISTEN TO COREY ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Try to hug tight with Krakens and Noots in this world, maybe you will get a crown eventually. Wish you the best and dont forget, LISTEN TO COREY ;)

LOL
just because your team was getting demolished and weren't any good after/before event occurred does not mean that there is any hugging involved, we have no nap, no pact and no shared tabs with JFL we simply have a shared enemy, whether they have any of that with Noots i do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.