Status
Not open for further replies.

Blank Face

Hipparchus
is that when your vm runs out? :p

Good luck.
1e52a4d19ae1beeaa41d4a854e9dbe3a.gif

DeletedUser55889

I admit to using at least one excuse on that flowchart, but which one? You'll never know

DeletedUser57113

unknown.png

Cya all in 3 days, fyi they are assuring me this is NOT for the amount of attacks, but rather because I am being unfair to others players. How am I doing that? They won't tell me that :)

The only safe way to spam now is to use an alternative account. Until they fix the details of this ban because it's bullshit LooooooooooooooooL

DeletedUser41096

The only safe way to spam now is to use an alternative account. Until they fix the details of this ban because it's bullshit LooooooooooooooooL

It's not a spam ban according to them, its a "Fair play violation"

1589020129898.png

"not about the number of attacks" btw. Fun fact, this game has derailed so badly that you can't even drop into the enemies core and HC every city on the island anymore. Dead game to me, I will be gone after this world until these mods are removed from power. It's incredible how they have the power to shape the way thousands play the game simply because their friends are tired of being attacked.

DeletedUser57113

This game is slowly becoming a game for simmers who only want to be attacked once per day. This fair play ban will be their favorite ban because they don't need to tell you exact reason for why they are banning you. They just say "Fair Play". You ask the moderator for a definition of what spam is and they tell you "Fair Play" and to think about the effect your gameplay has on others.

Fun fact: Alarms can be turned off on this game! So the only people who are getting sleep deprived from this game are the ones who want to be sleep deprived.

But it's fine. In time as more people receive this bullshit ban, more and more people will just turn to using alternative accounts.

DeletedUser45100

This game is slowly becoming a game for simmers who only want to be attacked once per day. This fair play ban will be their favorite ban because they don't need to tell you exact reason for why they are banning you. They just say "Fair Play". You ask the moderator for a definition of what spam is and they tell you "Fair Play" and to think about the effect your gameplay has on others.

Fun fact: Alarms can be turned off on this game! So the only people who are getting sleep deprived from this game are the ones who want to be sleep deprived.

But it's fine. In time as more people receive this bullshit ban, more and more people will just turn to using alternative accounts.

Also, imagine this, you can get "Fair Play" banned for attacking people who dont like to hear their alarms and thats not okay.

But try asking Inno about a withdrawal cos your alarms dont work, the reply is "even tho popular and often used, the alarm is not a must in the game" LOL

DeletedUser55134

Oh, JFL are righteous knights, saviors of Grepolis. Sorry , my bad, I take back everything I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.