Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54610

Anyone else realize Arzaac or whatever he goes by didn't deny his botting addiction?

Let's brag about how good we are when we use a bot

chump

DeletedUser51777

Charlie bragging about winning. Guess whats his tactic ? Spam spam spam untill player is offline, then land a CS. After that recruit their biggest players. Seen before. And you failed everytime. Botting does you no good Charlie.

Chuckey shush, remember, you wont play till the end this world again. You will get rimmed before.

Another Charlie memory:

I may not like Charlie, but the fact that you have the audacity to call him out for botting is hilarious and one of the most ironic things I've seen lmao.

You're literally the second most banned person in all of Grepolis for botting after maybe Akinjoe lol.

Talk about throwing stones in a glasshouse...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41656

At least i dont habitually use bots/cheat. Remind me how did it go? I wont do it again I promise, 48 hrs later banned again. Change game name go to another world and boom banned for cheating again?
You know when it was most funny ?
When i got banned, and i came back, you all disliked me. BUT Ali said she would rather have me on the team then the useless wilsh who is just complaining and not even playing.
LOL

DeletedUser54610

When i got banned, and i came back, you all disliked me. BUT Ali said she would rather have me on the team then the useless wilsh who is just complaining and not even playing.
LOL

To be fair, you wern't really playing neither

thewilsh

Phrourach
LOL

That may well be true but lets stick to the issue here shall we and stop trying to deflect from the fact that you are a habitual cheat, constantly botting and banned multiple times.

Come back as much as you want but judging by the responses to you pretty much everyone knows you for what you are - loudmouth, talentless botting cheat

DeletedUser41656

That may well be true but lets stick to the issue here shall we and stop trying to deflect from the fact that you are a habitual cheat, constantly botting and banned multiple times.

Come back as much as you want but judging by the responses to you pretty much everyone knows you for what you are - loudmouth, talentless botting cheat
if im ever something, im honest.
yes i did install the bot cause of Charlie. Yes i did get banned cause of it. And the i deleted it!!! Why there was the second ban for, i cant tell. thats honesty right there. Please tell me how its possible i played Methone, was rank 2, and never got banned ? guess what. different ingame mod. Im sure Angie should tell you all about that.

thewilsh

Phrourach
yes i did install the bot cause of Charlie. Yes i did get banned cause of it. And the i deleted it!!! Why there was the second ban for, i cant tell. thats honesty right there. Please tell me how its possible i played Methone, was rank 2, and never got banned ? guess what. different ingame mod. Im sure Angie should tell you all about that.

I'll end this conversation here purely because you have admitted botting. I dont think there is need for me to comment further other than to say "i hope you have changed your ways"

DeletedUser46695

You were banned in Methone as well for botting.

DeletedUser51777

You were banned on 113 for botting...

Raydium88

Strategos

Your account was further locked in 114 also...

DeletedUser41523

LOL
Damn I picked a good time to log back into the forums.

I’m pressing X to doubt so damn hard right now. There’s no way Ali said that or would actually prioritize you over Wilsh. He’ll literally take on any role in an alliance no complaints and be the voice of reason in many cases.

The guy would probably be one of the first people referenced for recruiting by anyone making a new team. You’re one of the first people getting blackballed I’m guessing.

DeletedUser41096

#semaplsrecruitme
Honestly how do you still respond in this forum? You literally admitted to botting. Any opinions or comments you make here are totally disregarded after that. The only thing worse than cheaters are cheaters who openly treat it as if its nothing big. You are awful at the game, you have to cheat to play, end of story.

Oh and FYI, I'm not the one who made him bot. He started Kastoria with us and was caught cheating by some gold trader who attacked him and caught him auto dodging/sniping. I reported him then too but nothing was done until later.

Lifetime cheating garbage, nothing more.

DeletedUser45100

Damn I picked a good time to log back into the forums.

I’m pressing X to doubt so damn hard right now. There’s no way Ali said that or would actually prioritize you over Wilsh. He’ll literally take on any role in an alliance no complaints and be the voice of reason in many cases.

The guy would probably be one of the first people referenced for recruiting by anyone making a new team. You’re one of the first people getting blackballed I’m guessing.

As somebody currently leading an alliance with Wilsh in it, I sign every word of this.

The man is the definition of a desirable teammate.

DeletedUser56097

is it bot or no ? ? :rolleyes:
UNKwVgkE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.