Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46108

Does it mean that they are pacted or enemies LOL

Kratos hugging Alien. (2020 Colorized)
giphy.gif

DeletedUser54610

Warning: I don't know any of the pacts/naps in this world. I'm doing my top 12 by points/position :) Feel free to correct me

Chuckey's Top 12:

1) Kratos/Kratos IIL Kratos is spread out in the middle of the map, showing their presence in the 4 major oceans and lead the world in points. I'm not very familiar with conquest players, but one of their leaders is King of cheda aka cheda bob aka cheda boy (revolt player) Coolbreeze claims to spend $500 a day on grepo and it appears some of their other players have no problem doing the same. If they play their diplo well, they have a shot at winning. Swim then float

2) Alien Abduction/ Area 51: They reside in 55 and currently surpass every other alliance in the ocean by a longshot. I recognize some of the players in this alliance and to be honest, they seem to be the most dangerous alliance on this world. Sadly, chuckey predicts Kratos & AB will hug it out for the win. SWIM

3) Knights: When it comes to coring up, these guys did a fabulous job. Their core is strong and they seem to be heading South/Southeast. If they can eat up easy food and recruit good players, they have a chance to stand up with the rest of the alliances on this server. Swim/Float

4) Strange: Ocean 44 seems to be the most interesting ocean.. strange... They're right next to -=crazy bears-= (from what I told is a russian group) I see a nice fight between these two alliances. Undecided

5) Send Noots: They landed in a bad position next to kratos. Only diplo can save their alliance. Sorry, but a cute name won't save you from cheese. SINK

6) Monkfish: I wonder if they got their name from the rpg runescape. If so, pm me and we can go monkfishing (; . On a serious note, they have a good position in 45. They seem to have recruited/ expanding a bit in 44? Bad move on their part. If they're going to survive this world they need to stick to 45 prepare for the war with Baby Krakens that may be coming. (Or has?) SINK/MERGE

7) Just for Laughs: The evil villains of the world. Not many people like this team (understandable) But charles leads a strong & dedicated squad. I don't see them going anywhere no time soon. SWIM

Okay.. I know I said top 12 but I'm bored now.

Watch List:

*Baby Krakens
*-=Crazy Bears=-
*No mercy

If I misspelled, you can correct me grammar nazis.

DeletedUser55989

Chuckey's Top 12:

1) Kratos/Kratos IIL Kratos is spread out in the middle of the map, showing their presence in the 4 major oceans and lead the world in points. I'm not very familiar with conquest players, but one of their leaders is King of cheda aka cheda bob aka cheda boy (revolt player) Coolbreeze claims to spend $500 a day on grepo and it appears some of their other players have no problem doing the same. If they play their diplo well, they have a shot at winning. Swim then float

5) Send Noots: They landed in a bad position next to kratos. Only diplo can save their alliance. Sorry, but a cute name won't save you from cheese. SINK
Send Noots is up 4-0 on kratos (5-0 if you count the player they kicked) and we are yet to have a cs land on us. Kratos doesn't use alarms or trips, it shouldn't;t be a long war for us.

DeletedUser54610

Send Noots is up 4-0 on kratos (5-0 if you count the player they kicked) and we are yet to have a cs land on us. Kratos doesn't use alarms or trips, it shouldn't;t be a long war for us.

I completely apologize. Usually it would be the other way around. Congratulations :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
2) Alien Abduction/ Area 51: They reside in 55 and currently surpass every other alliance in the ocean by a longshot. I recognize some of the players in this alliance and to be honest, they seem to be the most dangerous alliance on this world. Sadly, chuckey predicts Kratos & AB will hug it out for the win. SWIM

Watch List:

*Baby Krakens
*-=Crazy Bears=-
*No mercy

Aliens did a mini op of sorts on Kratos yesterday or the day before.. taking 3 cities at same time, 2 from their MONSTERSHEAD gold slut.. also JFL took a city from kratos.. so they seem to be under pressure from all sides..

Also thanks for the mention on the watch list ;)

DeletedUser54610

Aliens did a mini op of sorts on Kratos yesterday or the day before.. taking 3 cities at same time, 2 from their MONSTERSHEAD gold slut.. also JFL took a city from kratos.. so they seem to be under pressure from all sides..

Also thanks for the mention on the watch list ;)

They're under everyone's radar, but I know what they can do (;

Status
Not open for further replies.