Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46108

We are NOOTS, will take on the SPAMMING industry.
We will take on the ABUSING companies.
We will take on the GOLDING industry,
who has been giving the WORKING CLASS of Grepolis, the short end of the stick for YEARS!!!!!!!!!

The TOP 1% (Kratos, Mercy & JFL) Has been taking ADVANTAGE of YOU. Y-O-U. YOU!
We will NO LONGER accept this kind of CORRUPTION.
GO TO YOUR LOCAL CITY. When domination endgame starts, make it NOOTS.
This is the most important ENDGAME in the modern history of Grepolis!
We need the LARGEST player turnout EVER.
WE ARE A MOVEMENT

MAKE IT NOOTS PEOPLE. MAKE IT NOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser54038

We are NOOTS, will take on the SPAMMING industry.
We will take on the ABUSING companies.
We will take on the GOLDING industry,
who has been giving the WORKING CLASS of Grepolis, the short end of the stick for YEARS!!!!!!!!!

The TOP 1% (Kratos, Mercy & JFL) Has been taking ADVANTAGE of YOU. Y-O-U. YOU!
We will NO LONGER accept this kind of CORRUPTION.
GO TO YOUR LOCAL CITY. When domination endgame starts, make it NOOTS.
This is the most important ENDGAME in the modern history of Grepolis!
We need the LARGEST player turnout EVER.
WE ARE A MOVEMENT

MAKE IT NOOTS PEOPLE. MAKE IT NOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love how you never have ANYTHING bad to say about AA. What a coincidence. Seems like we got some huggers on the east side.

DeletedUser55889

I love how you never have ANYTHING bad to say about AA. What a coincidence. Seems like we got some huggers on the east side.
You're reading into this too much, I think most of us have realised two days ago this is just one big meme

DeletedUser56097

Afraid of war... the only non mra vs 3 alliances + their sisters... You're not the brightest of em all are you?

Go back to using your bots. We'll see you soon.
chukey how stupid are you )))0 LoooooL ))) Everyone knows what the strongest Union is Alien Abduction )) are JFL fighting with them.? - NO
are JFL fighting with Kratos - NO

why ? because they are afraid ))
it is fact )

And everything else is excuses.
you are not chuckey , you are chukey's girlfriend ,so SMDFF ))

DeletedUser41096

chukey how stupid are you )))0 LoooooL ))) Everyone knows what the strongest Union is Alien Abduction )) are JFL fighting with them.? - NO
are JFL fighting with Kratos - NO

why ? because they are afraid ))
it is fact )

And everything else is excuses.
you are not chuckey , you are chukey's girlfriend ,so SMDFF ))

Let us just teleport across the map to fight them.

Took out MONKS (2 alliances, 1 left), Mentally Unstable (2 Alliances), Black Dawn (2 alliances), took apart Strange (former #3 alliance within 2 weeks of bp ending, as a group who dropped as 15.

Scared Russian bears know they are next so are desperate to cling on via external forums. I'll just continue farming the ones close to me until I get into your core. Will see how afraid to fight I really am.

1585890683720.png

DeletedUser56097

oh man , Bears is noobs from ru server )) If you want to fight against the players of the ru server, come to the ru server. ))

and why are you talking about ru server players?

I write about the fact that you are afraid to fight against the top players of the English server ..

you don't fight against AA and Kratos )) becous you are noob with gold )
You’ll build cities now, then they’ll just take it away from you. ))
you are just a donor for AA and Kratos ))

DeletedUser55889

02f02b9380665a833716f5052a9afb4c.png

DeletedUser54610

oh man , Bears is noobs from ru server )) If you want to fight against the players of the ru server, come to the ru server. ))

and why are you talking about ru server players?

I write about the fact that you are afraid to fight against the top players of the English server ..

you don't fight against AA and Kratos )) becous you are noob with gold )
You’ll build cities now, then they’ll just take it away from you. ))
you are just a donor for AA and Kratos ))

As charlie said, you want us to teleport across the map? How stupid are you? Or can you just not read? Big bad Russian wants to come on the externals and cry. Russians have not fought anyone this server besides wolves... WOLVES. Stop being a hypocrite.

AA is a good alliance, but if you think we can't match up, you need to go back to the soviet union era.

DeletedUser56872

So, what's this about JFL joining the Kratos World Peace Coalition?

DeletedUser56097

As charlie said, you want us to teleport across the map? How stupid are you? Or can you just not read? Big bad Russian wants to come on the externals and cry. Russians have not fought anyone this server besides wolves... WOLVES. Stop being a hypocrite.

AA is a good alliance, but if you think we can't match up, you need to go back to the soviet union era.
OTCOCN )))

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

you cant match up, if you could you would have went and fought them, instead you guys are taking the easy way and fighting no mercy who have been crumbling for days.

DeletedUser54610

you cant match up, if you could you would have went and fought them, instead you guys are taking the easy way and fighting no mercy who have been crumbling for days.

No mercy & the other **** alliance (that fell and merge in them) are pact with kratos. Again. Do you want us to time travel back and change our ocean? JFL was the first alliance to drop, but it's their fault everyone went different directions?

AA is fighting kratos, but kratos are terrible. They're fighting 2 alliances in 2 different oceans and don't have a core.

Someone from Krakens shouldn't even give their opinion. They dropped away from everyone and about to war with mercy.. lol

Alliances have to grow. I've never once seen an alliance get **** on for fighting low average alliances in the beginning. The hate for JFL is so tremendous in this world and you guys will make up the most excuses on why they suck.

On another note, get your guy lethal. He's still offline and his cities are cleared.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.