Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41656

Honestly how do you still respond in this forum? You literally admitted to botting. Any opinions or comments you make here are totally disregarded after that. The only thing worse than cheaters are cheaters who openly treat it as if its nothing big. You are awful at the game, you have to cheat to play, end of story.

Oh and FYI, I'm not the one who made him bot. He started Kastoria with us and was caught cheating by some gold trader who attacked him and caught him auto dodging/sniping. I reported him then too but nothing was done until later.

Lifetime cheating garbage, nothing more.
You know what was most funny ? When you got banned on Dory.
Basically elliseh admitted that she helped you with getting rid of the ban. She told you what to say to the mod team. And based from Discord snaps that leaked from your room (where Charlie writing with caps lock, insulting, and screaming at mods to unban him) you should normally be banned for that behaviour, yet you never were. Your ticket was responded in 20 mins, and resolved in 2h. I have never seen that kind of speed by mods.

DeletedUser41096

You know what was most funny ? When you got banned on Dory.
Basically elliseh admitted that she helped you with getting rid of the ban. She told you what to say to the mod team. And based from Discord snaps that leaked from your room (where Charlie writing with caps lock, insulting, and screaming at mods to unban him) you should normally be banned for that behaviour, yet you never were. Your ticket was responded in 20 mins, and resolved in 2h. I have never seen that kind of speed by mods.
Guess they don't tend hurry up for a known botter. Surely you dont appeal your bans anyway knowing your cheating right?

I will cap spam a mod team who falsely bans me any day of the week. They realized within a few replies it was unjust. You on the other hand, bet you never got a ban reversed with your automatic scripts being detected every time.

DeletedUser54610

you only asked 1 question which was 'you know whats funny?' the only thing thats funny is you trying to blame other people for playing fair while youre blatantly botting and even admitting it

Mr.Bot was referring to the post with charles ernies dying. Which just proves the russian and Mr.Bot don't know what forgetting to dodge is

DeletedUser54610

you can continue your streak this world... what 5 worlds in a row without winning AND ghosting

Let's not make up stuff because you're pissy :)

How many alliances have you been booted from again? ;)

kingpg28

Phrourach
awww how cute @XxCharlie199xX sticking up for his boyfriend he even spamming my gold trade city... and sending threats for a non existing world.... o o oh SCARYYYY... im SHAKIN IN MY BOOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.