Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41096

Better than the messages I would get from him.

632011514290634764.png

kingpg28

Phrourach
Better than the messages I would get from him.

632011514290634764.png

im sure everyone says that to you... nothing like skype calls and spam from your selfish leader to support his sieges

nice try tho show the whole messages... thats when i got spammed by my teammate all night :) and those messages from like 3 years ago

DeletedUser41096

im sure everyone says that to you... nothing like skype calls and spam from your selfish leader to support his sieges

nice try tho show the whole messages... thats when i got spammed by my teammate all night :) and those messages from like 3 years ago

Spammed by your own teammate? Forgot we were all teamed with Nori I guess from the looks of that full message you asked for.

unknown.png

kingpg28

Phrourach
Spammed by your own teammate? Forgot we were all teamed with Nori I guess from the looks of that full message you asked for.

unknown.png
so ignorant... i turned my alarms off cause i was gettin spammed by ally... i think everyone in our ally remembers what happened... hence why none of them played with you after this except the scrub that spammed me

DeletedUser41096

so ignorant... i turned my alarms off cause i was gettin spammed by ally... i think everyone in our ally remembers what happened... hence why none of them played with you after this except the scrub that spammed me

If anyone wants a friendly competition for EN125, I encourage something along these lines. Make your own card, may the best man win.

Come play PG excuse Bingo. Guaranteed everyone ends up a winner, trust me ive played worlds with him before!
632011514290634764.png

kingpg28

Phrourach
If anyone wants a friendly competition for EN125, I encourage something along these lines. Make your own card, may the best man win.

Come play PG excuse Bingo. Guaranteed everyone ends up a winner, trust me ive played worlds with him before!
632011514290634764.png

YEAP ur mad... you went out your way to make a bingo board... dont worry someone will love you one day.... just not today...

DeletedUser41096

imagine putting that much effort into being good instead of spamming... someone might actually like you

It took 15-20 minutes to make, all I had to do was look at old messages from you in our skype rooms to get those.

Ironically the same amount of time as it takes for you to respond to your alarms.

kingpg28

Phrourach
It took 15-20 minutes to make, all I had to do was look at old messages from you in our skype rooms to get those.

Ironically the same amount of time as it takes for you to respond to your alarms.

ok mr. i got a imaginary gf so I hit VM for rest of the server

DeletedUser55889

Lol at how JFL still uses Skype. Stuff's too clunky and slow for me wherever I use it

DeletedUser41096

Just some more hugging, nothing im not use to. Took two full alliances during an event to break our stack. Looking forward to the next siege!

pxO9GIWESsuSt7tcjplBFQ.png

ayqMPqKQS0ahyzCnTOPmsQ.png

Hug away :cool:

DeletedUser55889

That's like saying the US is basically the same place as the UK, since the US has no history before the UK colonised the east coast.
Ukraine is a nice place, I was supposed to go there again this Summer but I don't think this is gonna happen due to Covid o_O Stay safe everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.