NO MERCY
przebicie.gif
Baby Krakens II
kupa.gif
-=CRAZY BEARS=-
kres15.gif

Blank Face

Hipparchus
and you are overestimating your position in 2 front war :)

And you are overestimating your position having too 2 wars too.

But I have noticed you are not so clever. You told me that you really hate Charlie meanwhile you have the war against his enemies. :) Big mind lol. :D

DeletedUser54384

But I have noticed you are not so clever. You told me that you really hate Charlie meanwhile you have the war against his enemies. :) Big mind lol. :D

He hates me more, bro, thats why he will eat his words and buddy with Charlie :D

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

me disliking charlie is minimal in comparison to my dislike for multiple people in AA, other than that i have absolutely nothing against JFL as an ally.
2 wars? it really feels like none at this time, AA is focusing on Noots which means we arent really at war with them, its only bp skirmish :)

Blank Face

Hipparchus
me disliking charlie is minimal in comparison to my dislike for multiple people in AA, other than that i have absolutely nothing against JFL as an ally.
2 wars? it really feels like none at this time, AA is focusing on Noots which means we arent really at war with them, its only bp skirmish :)

Well. U have confirmed my opinion about you.

You are not the warrior in the game.

The only thing you can is attacking from the back.

You told me that your purpose here is the war against Charlie... But if you were the warrior you would just move into him and make your core near to him instead of landing on the south of 045 so far from the centre of the world and Charlie's positions.

You are maybe the good ruler and person too, I won't deny this because I don't know you. But I see that you have nothing common with the real war.

Your tactic is not to fight, just sitting, waiting and tryna attack the NM from the back while we have the real war against the JFL.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

You told me that your purpose here is the war against Charlie... But if you were the warrior you would just move into him and make your core near to him instead of landing on the south of 045 so far from the centre of the world and Charlie's positions.

You are maybe the good ruler and person too, I won't deny this because I don't know you. But I see that you have nothing common with the real war.

Your tactic is not to fight, just sitting, waiting and tryna attack the NM from the back while we have the real war against the JFL.

Unlike most if not every other ally that joined this world, we dropped in to have fun and not play to win at all and our drop was almost a week late due to morale being on.

"You told me that your purpose here is the war against Charlie..."

This line is a complete lie lol
i never said i wanted to fight charlie i said we can NAP so you to fight charlie 1 on 1 and not worry about getting attacked by us on front 2, while we went to 55 to fight AA, which is stronger ally as you can see in current rankings.
Its not my fault you were a bad leader and could not keep your players in check and ended up in 2 front war and now complain how we are attacking you from the back.. your confidence in your survival is too damn high considering the myth break performance you showed in our test siege against your team.
If you think that AA will help you fight us while they prioritize on Noots then you might be a bigger fool than i thought up to this point.

There is no point trying to argue with players like you and lion, time will tell who lives and who gets crushed :)

DeletedUser52067

You like my posts but then you attack me? I feel betrayed

Status
Not open for further replies.