Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser56253

also next ban is not attackable , i did some sniffing around.. next ban under fair play is 7 days, after that perma, not saying that they cant change it.
The next ban will be permanent; fair play is only breached when you bother friends of the mod team. They’ll ban you however they feel like it.
I’ve seen screenshots of skype requests.. complaining directly to the mods. Most of us have to submit tickets instead.
The judgement system was never fair.. it is their way or the highway.

kingpg28

Phrourach
You mean the rock city I handed off to Jan when I was moving north to join JFL? ok you got me there, I guess I really did get rimmed by No Mercy! Also you literally begged Charlie to come join 125 and fight you, was your mouth writing cheques your "1337 skillz" couldn't cash?

as for the 1 vs 1. Rust. Interventions only. No Commando Pro.

View attachment 13816

scrub wont come frontline.. and spams from 2 hours out lmaooo... at that point it is useless... not worth my time... if you wanna drop near me on a future world we can organize it.. im more than down :) got a few hundred dollars to waste putting a scrub in his place

DeletedUser57113

scrub wont come frontline.. and spams from 2 hours out lmaooo... at that point it is useless... not worth my time... if you wanna drop near me on a future world we can organize it.. im more than down :) got a few hundred dollars to waste putting a scrub in his place

All the money in the world still won't make up for how soft you are. Got attacked a few times now you thinking about quitting the game entirely

kingpg28

Phrourach
All the money in the world still won't make up for how soft you are. Got attacked a few times now you thinking about quitting the game entirely
care to elaborate ? i been said 125 was my last for a while lmao i told MGK and nori when they recruited me and made it clear in ally

kingpg28

Phrourach
you mean the guy that was a spy in our ally, jumped ship to koreans and they did all the heavy lifting taking cities, who you then left to jump ship for 3rd time and they ate most of your cities? :D

but in the end... i made koreans ghost... so technically in 2 months on that world i did more than u have ever

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
but in the end... i made koreans ghost... so technically in 2 months on that world i did more than u have ever

hahah you didnt make them ghost.. they were being beaten by 2 big alliances while their players were getting banned, im to lazy to check grepolife intel site but im fairly sure you didnt take more than 5 cities of them if even that.

kingpg28

Phrourach
i didnt need to take a city to make them ghost they were winning... once they started spamming me i spammed back... cleared offense while off they started ghosting 1 by 1

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Because this is such a tightly contested world that could go either way, I thought you would all appreciate an updated top 12 list from a highly skilled, non irrelevant player such as myself, I barely have time to type this because i'm so pro active and not simming.
Sadly, because all of the top 12 alliances are JFL I through XII, we will have to improvise and do a top 10. I might add a "where are they now?" section later.

1) JFL I - IV

- The obvious front runners in this race. Once the event ended, they quickly ran over Crazy Bears and then No Mercy's northern holdings. The change in tack from being a small alliance with a focussed core to a wide spread MRA took many by surprise, but has worked well. Instead of fighting against Strange and Skrulls in 44, and against Noots and Sanct in 54, JFL instead took in the former 3 so as to be able to focus on the latter and push through the centre of the map into AA/A51. Greatest threat to JFL now is Dom itself and the 40 member cap. They currently sit at 124 members. This will shrink over the next 2 months until dom naturally, but some forced internalisations, or people being left out might cause a spread out fight over the northern half of the map. This will likely be sporadic and quick though, with the top 40 still securing the win and granting Charlie the swords that others have been claiming he wouldn't be able to get over the past 2 months.

Franz called, and the elector counts gathered.

2) Glocktopus/krakens

- The only alliance that has remained unchanged and continues strengthening it's original ocean. (well, unchanged apart from a naming upgrade). Glocktopus are well placed in 45, and were this a game of 4 alliances all fighting out of 44,45,54 and 55 against one another, I think they would have a decent shot at Dom. As it is, they elected to side with JFL against AA/A51 and the ensuing Ghost train. This has likely cost them a shot at the swords themselves, however they're no doubt just enjoying playing the game and turning 45 blue.

If they somehow upgrade from 16 glocks to 32, they could maybe have a shot for dom.

3) Ghost Train Haze

- The remnants of AA/A51. These are the players who decided to stay behind and fight when the Voltron-esque JFL behemoth descended upon AA. It seems to be more out of defiance rather than a determination to win the server. Forming an alliance with Rabbits has helped shore up their south and prevent them from becoming food to everyone with an eye on 55, but their days still feel numbered when facing 2 glocks to the west, and Just for Noots and Just for Laughs continuing to encroach into the north.

I get the impression that they'll die gloriously, fighting for every city as opposed to retreating into VM or ghosting like a lot of the others in AA did.

4) Assorted Rabbits

-The Wacky, Silly and Ruthless Rabbits are fighting alongside ghost haze and so much of the above can probably be applied to them as well. In a straight fight between the three rabbits wings and the 2 glock/krakens I think it could be a fun and interesting war, however as of the moment, with their support and break attempts being spread across ghost haze and JFL assaults from the north too, they're struggling and Glocktopus are pushing ever further east.

They'll probably survive until Dom, but I think that'll be more from JFL and Glock slots being used up on ghost haze and colouring in the gaps in their own oceans than any successful campaigning on Rabbit's part.

5) PG

- Whilst not actually playing on this world, there remains the potential threat of pg dropping into ocean 22 and solo-ing the entirety of the server on his own in a series of "1 vs 1's". Many bookies are underestimating the likelihood of this happening so odds are looking good for those wise enough to invest into early bets now.

6) Mad Hatters

-Formerly Just For Smiles, this MRA has been hoovering up players from anywhere on the map, regardless of positioning. Previously under the impression that they were not at threat from JFL, this changed when JFL switched to mass recruitment. With slot no longer being an issue for JFL, the brown MH cities around them have started to be treated as food. MH are putting up a fight in ocean 34, but are at risk of becoming solely a rim alliance in a matter of days.

This may actually aid them, as it will help them create a core and collaborate over shorter TT's instead of being spread throughout the map. Will likely have no impact on Dom.

7,8,9,10,etc) Inglorious Fusion and Fission/Relentless/Musketeers/Omega

-These are the northern, south west-ern?, south east-ern? and eastern rim alliances respectively, with MH looking to become the western. They may actually see some success in picking off JFL, Glock and Rabbits cities with the upcoming events or due to their heavier use of naval breaks and holds than the predominantly myth based strategies of the core alliances. Will likely have very little impact on Dom, but depending on the size of the circle, could see JFL and Glock begin to look outwards and start seeing them as something to be destroyed rather than just an insect.

Last edited:

DeletedUser57069

This was shockingly insightful. A nice surprise...

Btw, where can I place bets on PG? I feel strongly that he can take the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.