Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55989

does anyone want to start a bolt spam rotation with me. Starting early is the only way to stop PG

Corvidaan

Phrourach
PG's not logged in since he dropped. I bolted his warehouse to level 1 and it's not changed since yesterday

edit: game wont let me bolt him because everything is level 1

Last edited:

DeletedUser57126

Really dissapointed to see you all still here thought you would have left this game a long time ago :/ i left it finally wanted to come back and just spam Glocs and JFL but figured it wouldnt be fun + im not a loser :)

Honestly looking back i dont think this game did anything for me i think a lot like me were drawn to the fun but got addicted to much lol :D

I hope you all find the strenght to break free and devote the rest of your time to life outside of the game because thats the only thing that matters and it su÷s to have regrets later,attack your RL problems head on dont be afraid to challange them and get back into the Real world feel this game is just like Matrix we need to unplug.

Wanted to ask you JFL/Glocs somethig i know this doesnt matter ive played with many women in a lot of worlds...

But im just curious is LaSophie really female at all ? Or Male pretending to be female seen that player here for ages now and idk for some reason its in the name Sophie but i dont buy it... :/ its a old dude right ?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Don't worry, Ghost Train Haze found the strenght to break free and mass ghost.

and yes, LaSophie is female, asking for her hand in marriage atm is 50 cities, if you can top that you will be first in line.

DeletedUser54978

@Hydna @Baudin Toolan
Congrats guys because 124 finished 50-60 days before dom...i mean congrats for everithing
Smart people know what i mean
I will just finish with this even i can say a lot more on broken english lol

Jimothy5

Chiliarch
Really dissapointed to see you all still here thought you would have left this game a long time ago :/ i left it finally wanted to come back and just spam Glocs and JFL but figured it wouldnt be fun + im not a loser :)

Honestly looking back i dont think this game did anything for me i think a lot like me were drawn to the fun but got addicted to much lol :D

I hope you all find the strenght to break free and devote the rest of your time to life outside of the game because thats the only thing that matters and it su÷s to have regrets later,attack your RL problems head on dont be afraid to challange them and get back into the Real world feel this game is just like Matrix we need to unplug.

Wanted to ask you JFL/Glocs somethig i know this doesnt matter ive played with many women in a lot of worlds...

But im just curious is LaSophie really female at all ? Or Male pretending to be female seen that player here for ages now and idk for some reason its in the name Sophie but i dont buy it... :/ its a old dude right ?

dude honestly you are the most irrelevant trash ever. No one cares about you. Please leave quieter and quicker. Your opinion is not valued. Who are you even talking to in this post?

"im not a loser" whatever helps you sleep at night dude.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
dude honestly you are the most irrelevant trash ever. No one cares about you. Please leave quieter and quicker. Your opinion is not valued. Who are you even talking to in this post?

"im not a loser" whatever helps you sleep at night dude.

he was relevant for about ~2 hrs while spamming us and JFL from ocean 34 :D

DeletedUser57126

Also i forgot to add.

sorry for all the problems i caused you while playing here i hope you can forgive me :)

and please if i could just ask please take it easy with offending each other and dont take the game to seriously because its just a game.

your all good and interesting people and good luck with everything

Be Safe

P.S LaSophie Sophie (L) :) Cool

Miki

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
bruh
thank god I fit that criteria
where do I pay for my mail order bride

Kraken Express offers same day shipping and we promise we will not break it while in transport, it might come tied up with a mouth ball but if you are down with that we can discuss it further

DeletedUser55889

credits to Jericho the MADMEDIC.

41zex5.jpg

DeletedUser56519

Well since this was my last world and my planned VM may now be perma -

Implying those of us who stayed thought we'd win Dom. Think a little more about the timing of this round of ghosting.

It's funny that the people taking shots in all these threads are all ex-Noots or Krakens. What have Krakens done on this world besides be afraid of Charlie and co? Most of that alliance applied and wanted to join AA and they've openly admitted to us they are scared of the spam that comes with facing JFL so they're boosting and simming over there and giving Charlie a win. Big talk but ultimately contributed 0% to our downfall. If they want any of their words to mean anything, go against JFL and see what happens. As a bonus, here's a message from someone who talks a lot but has no bite doc1.jpg

Noots still think they could've beaten AA 1v1 when they were being pushed back by 5-10 of our players while we were fighting against 5+ other alliances. Kyisland shared with me a nice little novel from Pete Dunham about somehow they think by actively avoiding a 1v1 and instead running and hiding behind JFL, they still believe they could beat AA 1v1. We had a nice laugh about that, "Revisionist history". I guess I'll give them 5% of our downfall because they gave warm bodies for JFL to use. You had your 1v1, in fact you had a 1v.15 and lost. Hiding behind JFL won't change that history.

As for JFL, I don't respect the tactics but if they're allowed, they're allowed. Hope everyone has fun on future worlds if this is what determines the winner.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53079

Or shemale? I dont know man

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

Implying those of us who stayed thought we'd win Dom. Think a little more about the timing of this round of ghosting.

It's funny that the people taking shots in all these threads are all ex-Noots or Krakens. What have Krakens done on this world besides be afraid of Charlie and co? Most of that alliance applied and wanted to join AA and they've openly admitted to us they are scared of the spam that comes with facing JFL so they're boosting and simming over there and giving Charlie a win. Big talk but ultimately contributed 0% to our downfall. If they want any of their words to mean anything, go against JFL and see what happens. As a bonus, here's a message from someone who talks a lot but has no bite View attachment 13843

Noots still think they could've beaten AA 1v1 when they were being pushed back by 5-10 of our players while we were fighting against 5+ other alliances. Kyisland shared with me a nice little novel from Pete Dunham about somehow they think by actively avoiding a 1v1 and instead running and hiding behind JFL, they still believe they could beat AA 1v1. We had a nice laugh about that, "Revisionist history". I guess I'll give them 5% of our downfall because they gave warm bodies for JFL to use. You had your 1v1, in fact you had a 1v.15 and lost. Hiding behind JFL won't change that history.

As for JFL, I don't respect the tactics but if they're allowed, they're allowed. Hope everyone has fun on future worlds if this is what determines the winner.

How nice of you to pull up my convo with ajay after kys was bugging him to merge our teams and fight JFL, i totally forgot about that one, that pushes the number of begging to pact/merge to 6 from your players/leaders and makes me realize just how salty you guys are that we didnt budge diplomacy wise, i guess all credits for that go to your nice players and leaders and actions they did in earlier stages of the world.

That part about everyone being "scared" of JFL and co is total bull... none of us are scared of anyone and we will have our fight with them as soon as we kill bunnies, we just didnt want to fight them alongside you :)

Might i suggest that next world you guys/gals play your leaders play it differently from start than picking up random fights with every other team before you start begging people to merge/pact up.

Have fun on your next world, we will be there again :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser57113

That part about everyone being "scared" of JFL and co is total bull... none of us are scared of anyone and we will have our fight with them as soon as we kill bunnies, we just didnt want to fight them alongside you :)

It won't be a fight though. You guys will be slaughtered. If AA couldn't beat them, what makes you think that your piece of **** team could do any better?

DeletedUser45100

It's funny that the people taking shots in all these threads are all ex-Noots or Krakens. What have Krakens done on this world besides be afraid of Charlie and co? Most of that alliance applied and wanted to join AA and they've openly admitted to us they are scared of the spam that comes with facing JFL so they're boosting and simming over there and giving Charlie a win. Big talk but ultimately contributed 0% to our downfall. If they want any of their words to mean anything, go against JFL and see what happens. As a bonus, here's a message from someone who talks a lot but has no bite View attachment 13843

oh God, your reasoning and logic is as ghostworthy as you are.
the 5+ other alliances being the Rabbits MRA you now pacted? lol. Krakens who had you blame for being in okay relationships with JFL this entire world cos you for some reason cant remember the same damn thing Filip and Krakens were saying the entire world - "We arent here to win, we are here to fight AA" and Filip wanting to fight Lion.I dont know why Im mentioning that again since it obviously cant be made simple enough for you to understand. Mind you we had no active diplomacy at that time either, aside from about the last week where we had one shared forum tab with Rabbits to see if we can coordinate anything with them to get into your core. I figured it would be fun for me since Im an active player so I know you wont bother attacking me too much, just not your thing.

I said to Kyisland the same thing I will say to you, said to GOBO and some other of your memebers, Yes,Noots never thought you could beat us in a fair 1v1 fight, cos almost all our battles were over our people who went MIA or ghosted. you almost never went for actives.
you all complained about spam and how the game is played, and claim you dont do it. well why do you think the Noots squad was so united about the merge with JFL? why was the whole team united over the idea of not having anything with you guys. and it wasnt so early on, while Kratos was alive I offered a NAP to fight off Kratos and maybe even go for JFL together later on but you were your usuall full-of-yourselves and declined and started making a frontline against us by taking ghosts and browns on our islands of like 500pts while your players still pmed me when I break a Kratos siege they had saying "why would you break a Kratos siege" lol. I think you need to wonder why is it that AA/Ghost will have one version of "history" that will be completely different then what anyone playing this world will remember as the history of this world.
btw that convo with Kyisland, was initiated by him, it was named "RIP AA" and it was him asking me to break Noots away from JFL so him and the other AA memerbs(later on Ghost) can have somebody to fight JFL with. I guess Noots werent all that bad then?
I guess we also werent all that bad even 2 days ago when one of your members (who I will not name) asked me again to break Noots off again and help you stop Charlie from wining the world. I mean why would you ask Noots? a bunch of no goods anyway amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.