Top 12 Top 12!

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
What i find even more strange though is that Cuddles hasn't even attacked any of them ? o_O like its totally Bizarre... why is everyone even playing for ? :confused:

We can't reveal all our secrets...otherwise a pathetic alliance like yours might stand a chance wouldn't it? ;) Might wanna check on your members, how are Borzika and Nebosh doing against me

such a hypocrite :’)
As for being a hypocrite? How so, I wasn't the one who hopped over to the enemy lol

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
Ok well I guess I should do a legit top "12" Enjoy this sh!t

#1 - Destructive Immortals
#2 - MooCuddles
#4 - CuddleTrouble
#5 - FortisFortuna Adiuvat
#7 - Destructive Immortals 2
#11 - FortisFortuna Adiuvat 2

All these pathetic huggers are aligned at the hip against us, Puppy Cuddle just moved over to DI to make sure he gets to fold them into his simmer paradise, we didn't want them anyway, but my god this is pathetic. We have HALF of the top 12 against us at this point. @Puppy Cuddle if you still lose this world while whoring yourself out to all the biggest simmers, I honestly feel bad for you, you are bad and you should feel bad., queue Zoidberg meme here.

#3 - True Fear
#6 - Error 301
#9 - Unsung Heroes

My own alliance, so I will refrain from most of the analysis. Except those dunces have unified most of the top alliances in this world against us, and still produce an absolutely pathetic product. We are surrounded by Fortis, DI and Cuddles on about 75% of our borders, and guess what, they still losing this fight. Not surprising at all while Pups is trying to drag that limp dick team to the finish all by himself while hoovering up all the internals in sight.

#8 - The Dark Storm

In SW 45, running the rim, good luck, you will never win anything

#10 - Ocean 54

Decent guys, getting beat up by Cuddles, but then again all cuddles can do is beat up on rim noobs.

#12 - Sparta

Completely irrelevant

That is the new world in a nutshell and too many people jumping from alliance to alliance but ended up K.O from the battlefield or kicked for not helping at all while am just sitting and eating popcorn along with preparing.

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
Wish you had joined this world @Seriko Lee you are awesome :) who are you playing with on the new World ?

Am just a noob from Smyrna and I use to play the game for 7 months in Achilles and the people I mentioned used to be my members but they never asked for advice so looks like they never had a chance.

I lead the Jura team

Last edited:

DeletedUser54850

i dont really know about that both Cuddles are 60 Players+ Fortuna 120 add Sparta and the rest and its probably 160 Players :/ and im not even Counting Destructive Immortals

What i find even more strange though is that Cuddles hasn't even attacked any of them ? o_O like its totally Bizarre... why is everyone even playing for ? :confused:
pretty sure they're all joining forces to fight true fear

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
pretty sure they're all joining forces to fight true fear
The joint alliance may collapse if some players keep switching factions or do what they please.
I mean why leave a faction when you can put up a fight a good fight then set up cities if you are gonna be conquered then find an island and colonize it and take a city and stack it to take one for the team.

DeletedUser54850

The joint alliance may collapse if some players keep switching factions or do what they please.
I mean why leave a faction when you can put up a fight a good fight then set up cities if you are gonna be conquered then find an island and colonize it and take a city and stack it to take one for the team.
It's no fun being in a huge coalition, we're chilling and doing well against many big alliances around us :)

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
It's no fun being in a huge coalition, we're chilling and doing well against many big alliances around us :)
Having enemies all over is quite the challenge and your plan is like this.
Half of the population should be ground troops while the half should be 50% Bir and LS but the LS should attack X minutes- X minutes short depending on enemy support and CS landing.

DeletedUser54339

For old gal it's a significant part of his day spent online playing grep haha
Seeing both of you chumps wasting time out of your 'busy' days to yap about how much you don't like us is kind of its own reward. I mean... you could be off playing golf or doing Sudoku puzzles or whatever, but yet you come back here and cry about some folks playing a game.

Cute.

Ranga1

Strategos
Seeing both of you chumps wasting time out of your 'busy' days to yap about how much you don't like us is kind of its own reward. I mean... you could be off playing golf or doing Sudoku puzzles or whatever, but yet you come back here and cry about some folks playing a game.

Cute.
Reward for what? Wasting a quarter of your day to play this rubbish? Good one champ, clearly this is the most exciting part of your life right now lol. That 30 seconds I spent looking at your stupidity is well worth it lol

DeletedUser54339

It’s funny Alexander had a hard time finding karmas bp… I found it though, right above his ;)

View attachment 15904
Wow, how much of your time did you waste making that rubbish?
Karma has simmer stats, prestacks like a simmer, is a simmer.
If he wants to pop a double and attack our second string players and make out like he's decent, then whatever makes him feel better, I guess

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
Wow, how much of your time did you waste making that rubbish?
Karma has simmer stats, prestacks like a simmer, is a simmer.
If he wants to pop a double and attack our second string players and make out like he's decent, then whatever makes him feel better, I guess

less than five minutes actually. But i’m glad you felt my “rubbish” was of such quality it would take me longer lol. Say what you will about karma, but now even NOOBstan has passed you, that’s just embarrassing

jameslongst

Strategos
i would say spending money and time in game is more pathetic but each to their own.
Yes I'm sure you would say that since we would mop the floor with you (again) if we ever saw you...but each to their own.

The funnier thing is I was part of leadership who let him have that win hahah
In this instance see "leadership" but read 'willy wag shiner." hahah.

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Yes I'm sure you would say that since we would mop the floor with you (again) if we ever saw you...but each to their own.

In this instance see "leadership" but read 'willy wag shiner." hahah.

my guy you ghosted and ran from 2 worlds when faced with real competition and teams i was in, so im not entirely worried about the mopping part.

jameslongst

Strategos
my guy you ghosted and ran from 2 worlds when faced with real competition and teams i was in, so im not entirely worried about the mopping part.
Why should you have to worry since you would never ever ever drop anywhere near us? Keep simming and keep stalking real players my loser friend it wouldnt be the same without you.