Top 12 Top 12!

jameslongst

Strategos
1. Cuddle Puddle - Been a hot mess from the very beginning and nothing they have done has managed to right the ship so far. If I had been stuffed this many times I would pull a Kurbs at this point, or at least go try to box my own weight. IDK maybe they sim better than they fight.

2. Destructive Immortals - They were doing okay I guess...now the Error guys are turning them out left and right. I highly doubt they sim better than they fight lol.

3. True Fear - I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. Michael Jordan

4. Fortis Fortuna adiuvat - They had, ironically enough, the best core out of the entire coalition at the start. Puppy fixed that for them lol. Now they are catching this work and I don't think its agreeing with them very much.

pgalland25

Strategos
Ok well I guess I should do a legit top "12" Enjoy this sh!t

#1 - Destructive Immortals
#2 - MooCuddles
#4 - CuddleTrouble
#5 - FortisFortuna Adiuvat
#7 - Destructive Immortals 2
#11 - FortisFortuna Adiuvat 2

All these pathetic huggers are aligned at the hip against us, Puppy Cuddle just moved over to DI to make sure he gets to fold them into his simmer paradise, we didn't want them anyway, but my god this is pathetic. We have HALF of the top 12 against us at this point. @Puppy Cuddle if you still lose this world while whoring yourself out to all the biggest simmers, I honestly feel bad for you, you are bad and you should feel bad., queue Zoidberg meme here.

#3 - True Fear
#6 - Error 301
#9 - Unsung Heroes

My own alliance, so I will refrain from most of the analysis. Except those dunces have unified most of the top alliances in this world against us, and still produce an absolutely pathetic product. We are surrounded by Fortis, DI and Cuddles on about 75% of our borders, and guess what, they still losing this fight. Not surprising at all while Pups is trying to drag that limp dick team to the finish all by himself while hoovering up all the internals in sight.

#8 - The Dark Storm

In SW 45, running the rim, good luck, you will never win anything

#10 - Ocean 54

Decent guys, getting beat up by Cuddles, but then again all cuddles can do is beat up on rim noobs.

#12 - Sparta

Completely irrelevant

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
Ok well I guess I should do a legit top "12" Enjoy this sh!t

#1 - Destructive Immortals
#2 - MooCuddles
#4 - CuddleTrouble
#5 - FortisFortuna Adiuvat
#7 - Destructive Immortals 2
#11 - FortisFortuna Adiuvat 2

All these pathetic huggers are aligned at the hip against us, Puppy Cuddle just moved over to DI to make sure he gets to fold them into his simmer paradise, we didn't want them anyway, but my god this is pathetic. We have HALF of the top 12 against us at this point. @Puppy Cuddle if you still lose this world while whoring yourself out to all the biggest simmers, I honestly feel bad for you, you are bad and you should feel bad., queue Zoidberg meme here.

#3 - True Fear
#6 - Error 301
#9 - Unsung Heroes

My own alliance, so I will refrain from most of the analysis. Except those dunces have unified most of the top alliances in this world against us, and still produce an absolutely pathetic product. We are surrounded by Fortis, DI and Cuddles on about 75% of our borders, and guess what, they still losing this fight. Not surprising at all while Pups is trying to drag that limp dick team to the finish all by himself while hoovering up all the internals in sight.

#8 - The Dark Storm

In SW 45, running the rim, good luck, you will never win anything

#10 - Ocean 54

Decent guys, getting beat up by Cuddles, but then again all cuddles can do is beat up on rim noobs.

#12 - Sparta

Completely irrelevant

You talk so much here dude... and I can't believe how hypocrite you are to judge what others do or their play.. when you did exactly the same thing ??? How can you sleep in the night time by talking 24/7 about us LoL
There were 3 Errors alliances, True Fear, Unsung probably small academy and now you merge all of them and take players etc please review your comments before you jump on someone else.

We have to be very important or at least what we do that you are so fascinated about our play and what we do...

Last edited:

Leprechaun619

Lochagos
You talk so much here dude... and I can't believe how hypocrite you are to judge what others do or their play.. when you did exactly the same thing ??? How can you sleep in the night time by talking 24/7 about us LoL
There were 3 Errors alliances, True Fear, Unsung probably small academy and now you merge all of them and take players etc please review your comments before you jump on someone else.

We have to be very important or at least what we do that you are so fascinated about our play and what we do...
What i was thinking. Always talking **** about everyone but him and his coalition is so great and never falter. never mind that we made their number 1 player, number 6 in the server rage quit within 12 hours.

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch

There was only ever two Error alliances. The merge made 3 teams in all that got condensed down to 2 in a short time. So please explain how it is the same.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
There was only ever two Error alliances. The merge made 3 teams in all that got condensed down to 2 in a short time. So please explain how it is the same.

A while ago there were 3 Errors ( 410, 301, 911 ) True Fear, Unsung - That means 6 alliances with the small academy :))) math is simple ( If I'm not mistake one of this alliances also got a small academy )
This is not the point ( this comes from a kid( your colleague ) that does nothing else except to talk about us or Puppy 24/7...
It's funny enough coming from him nothing else.

And If I remember right ( we are the only alliance in this server that owns an ocean ) probably this is his biggest frustration ( Nothing personal with you Stan ) but I never liked people who judged others or talk about others instead of minding their own thing :) I'll always defend what is fair and right. ( Coming from an honest and respectful player/person ) as loyal as I am to Cuddles.

I read stupid things that he says here all the time and never reacted, but his hypocrisy is beyond the limit on some things...

jameslongst

Strategos
Barely she was with us like two months. Anyway I think you should be concerned with recent events not ancient history lol.

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch
A while ago there were 3 Errors ( 410, 301, 911 ) True Fear, Unsung - That means 6 alliances with the small academy :))) math is simple ( If I'm not mistake one of this alliances also got a small academy ) This is not the point ( this comes from a kid( your colleague ) that does nothing else except to talk about us or Puppy 24/7... It's funny enough coming from him nothing else. And If I remember right ( we are the only alliance in this server that owns an ocean ) probably this is his biggest frustration ( Nothing personal with you Stan ) but I never liked people who judged others or talk about others instead of minding their own thing :) I'll always defend what is fair and right. ( Coming from an honest and respectful player/person ) as loyal as I am to Cuddles. I read stupid things that he says here all the time and never reacted, but his hypocrisy is beyond the limit on some things...

I mean you trying to tell one of the Leaders of Error that there was 3 alliances is the funny thing. It's like you don't even look at stats or read anything to find that Error 911 was some random person who only ever had 1 person in there alliance. As well even if for some reason a random alliance was part of Error 418/301 3+2 does not make 6 mate. Math is hard I guess.

Last edited:

Leprechaun619

Lochagos
Barely she was with us like two months. Anyway I think you should be concerned with recent events not ancient history lol.
That was 2 or 3 weeks ago not that ancient. But you're right should focus on what's currently going on. This world for the most part is divided between two Coalitions. Which i did not see coming at the start.

pgalland25

Strategos
That was 2 or 3 weeks ago not that ancient. But you're right should focus on what's currently going on. This world for the most part is divided between two Coalitions. Which i did not see coming at the start.

You can't call our (now 2) alliances a coalition, that's not how this works lol

Just because teams had the balls to say no to your coalition, does not automatically make them part of our team.

jameslongst

Strategos
Maybe if Pups and the rest of yous guys had been less concerned with "making coalitions" and more concerned with "actual fighting" you wouldn't be in the situation you find yourselves in now. And your situation is dire, we can all see that.