Top 12 Top 12!

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Man @jameslongst im never going to forget that one world with Hug This.

First World we ever talked i was new and didnt know anyone, so i asked around about you and everyone knew you and True Fear :) have to say you were really Cool back then we talked a few times.

I keep thinking if it wasnt for @pgalland25 you might actually be a better team..

Would honesty love to play the next world with you if im not with Bloods. Have much respect for you my man :)

@Puppy Cuddle is ok too i mean i just hope Elis doesnt go to his head! Cuz this world is going to be different lol :D

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
Maybe if Pups and the rest of yous guys had been less concerned with "making coalitions" and more concerned with "actual fighting" you wouldn't be in the situation you find yourselves in now. And your situation is dire, we can all see that.

Funny you bash us for making coalitions...when you have your own with the Natural Noobs (Natural selection and Natural exclusion) and Error. Naturals have a solid 3 decent players. Bravouchka, CrazyDiamond, and Astrocreep. The rest are rubbish at best and rely on low morale and the help of TF to survive. Rumor has it they've also taken to recruiting the mediocre defectors of DI such as Skylife and Bckcutting ;) Now all I have to do is wait and watch as you guys suffer the same downfall as DI did in keeping those simmers around.

DeletedUser56652

1. Cuddle Puddle - Been a hot mess from the very beginning and nothing they have done has managed to right the ship so far. If I had been stuffed this many times I would pull a Kurbs at this point, or at least go try to box my own weight. IDK maybe they sim better than they fight.

2. Destructive Immortals - They were doing okay I guess...now the Error guys are turning them out left and right. I highly doubt they sim better than they fight lol.

3. True Fear - I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. Michael Jordan

4. Fortis Fortuna adiuvat - They had, ironically enough, the best core out of the entire coalition at the start. Puppy fixed that for them lol. Now they are catching this work and I don't think its agreeing with them very much.
biggest achivement u have ever gotten is you have ghosted in each world u have played whining about golders and having the rest of your cult follow you and ghosting afterward

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
My top 12 Opinions (Based off the current Top 12): Keep in mind I am new to this Grepolis thing so what do I know o_O

1. True Fear - Looking at stats they're doing great both BP & Point-wise. However, will they stay till the world ends or get burnt out? They also claim not to have any "coalitions" but yet proof shows time and time again they are allied with Natural Selection, Natural Exclusion, and Error 301 (and only the gods know who else)

2. CuddleTrouble - the leader, PuppyCuddle, seems to account for the majority of this alliance's stats, I think this could be due to them not having much competition in their area. This game is about attrition and not stats though so who knows what might happen.

3. MooCuddles - same boat with #2 a few players with decent BP for their size though.

4. DI - I am biased because I am a part of this team, but here is my take. DI is having some growing pains with a decent amount of members, once these are worked out I think they stand just as much of a chance as any of the other Top 12. A lot of the players we have lost are simmers or people who have a bad attitude. A lot of these players defected to the enemy and this may actually help DI.

5. FFA - These guys are a bit lower on the totem pole and I think it could be due to their location being a slower-developing area. One player with impressive stats while the rest are just kind of average or below average.

6. Error 301- Won't last. Some of the long-term players will eventually be forced to defect to one of the larger more established alliances as the world ages.

7. DI2 - See #4

8. The Dark Storm - Laughably bad statistics from anyone other than Red-haired Shanks won't last till world end but a few of the slightly-below-average players and maybe shanks himself will move on to a better alliance. They may survive in the meantime whilst everyone else is duking it out.

9. Ocean 54 - Also in a slow-developing area. Might be a few above-average/good players here but will end up merging somewhere else late-game.

10. SPARTA - 1.) Look at alliance-name, now look me in the eyes and tell me they are going to last...without giggling 2.) Go to grepo-life, look at fight points, and tell me ANY of their members will last. Even their best player awful.

11. Natural Selection - I think we should rename this alliance Bravouchka & CrazyDiamond the rest of them are awful and seem to be playing a game of "How low can we go" with morale. They also recently took in Skylife and Bckcutting from DI2, making their life harder by taking on 2 more simmers. I do think that Brav and Crazy will end up with one of the winning alliances if they stay on this world though :)

12. FEROCIOUS (skipping FFA2 as you can look at #5 for that) - an alliance composed solely of Sonlayu & BorenaRona this obviously won't last but those two players will earn a spot amongst one of the big guns if they stay long-term

DeletedUser54850

Funny you bash us for making coalitions...when you have your own with the Natural Noobs (Natural selection and Natural exclusion) and Error. Naturals have a solid 3 decent players. Bravouchka, CrazyDiamond, and Astrocreep. The rest are rubbish at best and rely on low morale and the help of TF to survive. Rumor has it they've also taken to recruiting the mediocre defectors of DI such as Skylife and Bckcutting ;) Now all I have to do is wait and watch as you guys suffer the same downfall as DI did in keeping those simmers around.

1. we have no pact or coalition with True fear

2. For a bunch of noobs we're not doing too bad lol
Screenshot 2021-10-23 23.31.02.png

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch
My top 12 Opinions (Based off the current Top 12): Keep in mind I am new to this Grepolis thing so what do I know o_O

1. True Fear - Looking at stats they're doing great both BP & Point-wise. However, will they stay till the world ends or get burnt out? They also claim not to have any "coalitions" but yet proof shows time and time again they are allied with Natural Selection, Natural Exclusion, and Error 301 (and only the gods know who else)

2. CuddleTrouble - the leader, PuppyCuddle, seems to account for the majority of this alliance's stats, I think this could be due to them not having much competition in their area. This game is about attrition and not stats though so who knows what might happen.

3. MooCuddles - same boat with #2 a few players with decent BP for their size though.

4. DI - I am biased because I am a part of this team, but here is my take. DI is having some growing pains with a decent amount of members, once these are worked out I think they stand just as much of a chance as any of the other Top 12. A lot of the players we have lost are simmers or people who have a bad attitude. A lot of these players defected to the enemy and this may actually help DI.

5. FFA - These guys are a bit lower on the totem pole and I think it could be due to their location being a slower-developing area. One player with impressive stats while the rest are just kind of average or below average.

6. Error 301- Won't last. Some of the long-term players will eventually be forced to defect to one of the larger more established alliances as the world ages.

7. DI2 - See #4

8. The Dark Storm
- Laughably bad statistics from anyone other than Red-haired Shanks won't last till world end but a few of the slightly-below-average players and maybe shanks himself will move on to a better alliance. They may survive in the meantime whilst everyone else is duking it out.

9. Ocean 54 - Also in a slow-developing area. Might be a few above-average/good players here but will end up merging somewhere else late-game.

10. SPARTA - 1.) Look at alliance-name, now look me in the eyes and tell me they are going to last...without giggling 2.) Go to grepo-life, look at fight points, and tell me ANY of their members will last. Even their best player awful.

11. Natural Selection - I think we should rename this alliance Bravouchka & CrazyDiamond the rest of them are awful and seem to be playing a game of "How low can we go" with morale. They also recently took in Skylife and Bckcutting from DI2, making their life harder by taking on 2 more simmers. I do think that Brav and Crazy will end up with one of the winning alliances if they stay on this world though :)

12. FEROCIOUS (skipping FFA2 as you can look at #5 for that) - an alliance composed solely of Sonlayu & BorenaRona this obviously won't last but those two players will earn a spot amongst one of the big guns if they stay long-term

The new definitely shows lol. You have to start talking to more people then your own alliance because this list is very off. As well to learn to read the stats at all because then you would realize things on this list are just wrong.

A side note I wouldn't call other people or teams awful if you are new to this game and haven't done much in this world.

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
How are trying to say someone's opinion is void when you've got 80k bp lmao

80k and I started months later than most of the people you could be comparing myself to. I also have used no gold other than what the game gave me (and am not complaining cuz I’m still doing better than a lot of golders lol)

This is also my first world and I’m fairly casual. So If I’m doing better than you I consider you a noob :D I also find it weird how True fear claims to not be allied with Natural Selection yet they’re quick to offend when I insult them…. I honestly was being nice. Crazy and bravouchka are great players. It’s just the rest are terrible If you don’t believe me go to Grepolife and take a look.Pretty much (if not) all their members have been here at least a month longer than I have but have significantly less BP, cities, etc. They stay small to get the morale advantage but when WW comes having >10 cities won’t do you much good will it?:)

Last edited:

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Its a Team Game no one can really judge anyone as a player they could but it wouldnt matter if in the end a Team wins.

And honestly there isnt a bad team on this world from the smallest to the biggest Alliances.

Wish we could all just have fun and not worry about who is the better player or what Stats someone has :)

Just good luck to all teams/players here have fun and dont forget to take care of yourself and not take this game to serious :)

Bravouchka

Phrourach
I'm sorry, are you Bravouchka or Crazydiamond? I didn't think so therefore your opinion is void

Sorry you called? Next time you want to shame someone why don't you take a look in the mirror? Your top 12 alliances is incredibly wrong on many levels. You're the sort of player that makes people want to quit the game. Take a look at your own alliance. I've massive respect for many of your teammates. But there have been several instances now, from you, in particular, practically bullying members of my alliance and who knows maybe even your own, rumours spread both ways. You best hope I don't manage to get a few cities near you, because if I do. You'll never sleep again.

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
Sorry you called? Next time you want to shame someone why don't you take a look in the mirror? Your top 12 alliances is incredibly wrong on many levels. You're the sort of player that makes people want to quit the game. Take a look at your own alliance. I've massive respect for many of your teammates. But there have been several instances now, from you, in particular, practically bullying members of my alliance and who knows maybe even your own, rumours spread both ways. You best hope I don't manage to get a few cities near you, because if I do. You'll never sleep again.

I don't sleep anyway :) As for being a bully and making people want to quit. I ABSOLUTELY am a bully, the more people that quit the better my chances at winning. I say it over and over, this is a game of attrition, all I have to do is outlast you to win. I can lose a few cities, but if i'm still playing in 6 months and you aren't, who really won?

pgalland25

Strategos
I don't sleep anyway :) As for being a bully and making people want to quit. I ABSOLUTELY am a bully, the more people that quit the better my chances at winning. I say it over and over, this is a game of attrition, all I have to do is outlast you to win. I can lose a few cities, but if i'm still playing in 6 months and you aren't, who really won?

If you're still here in 6 months then I won, because I got a crown and you're still sitting here simming for no reason. If you want to be a bully on the rim to noobs to make yourself feel better more power to you. Better avoid the center, or I'll show you what a real bully looks like, and it won't be in PM's.