Top 12 Top 12!

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
I’m actually not on the rim. Feel welcome to take a shot at me, I have more allies (even amongst your own ranks) than you’d think ;) unlike the majority of your victims I don’t have an offline time and I fight back

jameslongst

Strategos
Funny you bash us for making coalitions...when you have your own with the Natural Noobs (Natural selection and Natural exclusion) and Error. Naturals have a solid 3 decent players. Bravouchka, CrazyDiamond, and Astrocreep. The rest are rubbish at best and rely on low morale and the help of TF to survive. Rumor has it they've also taken to recruiting the mediocre defectors of DI such as Skylife and Bckcutting ;) Now all I have to do is wait and watch as you guys suffer the same downfall as DI did in keeping those simmers around.
Just because they wont join your coalition doesn't mean they are part of mine LMAO. I have no NAPS and one PACT and can prove that at any time. How many you got? Show me yours I will show you mine.

Better yet step up and get knocked on like everyone else has...oh wait you would rather come up in here and drop some totally obscure rim names and act like you know things.

pgalland25

Strategos
I’m actually not on the rim. Feel welcome to take a shot at me, I have more allies (even amongst your own ranks) than you’d think ;) unlike the majority of your victims I don’t have an offline time and I fight back

In what way is the ocean 56 border not the rim? Yes that is you at the bottom, I'm at the crosshairs.

PS: Nobody over here likes you

1635299456585.png

jameslongst

Strategos
Huge world, o55 considered rim now hahaha
Everyone plays like you now ranga…they run from us and/or avoid us like plague.
Hey You seem to be actively running your mouth these days…why don’t you step up finally? Dust off those chrome bangles. Oh yes I remember your wanna be alliance very well Ranga Altho no one else does lol.

Does everybody here know that Rangas old position was polishing ErikWs knob on the daily? I wonder if I should tell them? Whoops I just did.

Ranga1

Strategos
Everyone plays like you now ranga…they run from us and/or avoid us like plague.
Hey You seem to be actively running your mouth these days…why don’t you step up finally? Dust off those chrome bangles. Oh yes I remember your wanna be alliance very well Ranga Altho no one else does lol.

Does everybody here know that Rangas old position was polishing ErikWs knob on the daily? I wonder if I should tell them? Whoops I just did.
Geez the amount of times "Erikw's knob" has fallen out of your mouth is a bit weird dude....

No one is running from you champ, no one plays this game anymore. Just a few losers like you and old gal who after years of ghosting finally get to win a few worlds. Winner be default hahaha

jameslongst

Strategos
Geez the amount of times "Erikw's knob" has fallen out of your mouth is a bit weird dude....

No one is running from you champ, no one plays this game anymore. Just a few losers like you and old gal who after years of ghosting finally get to win a few worlds. Winner be default hahaha
Right I bet it never fell out of your mouth lol.

Maybe all that’s true and nobody but me and rx play this game anymore…but what’s that say about you dude? You still follow us around like a creeper.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
In what way is the ocean 56 border not the rim? Yes that is you at the bottom, I'm at the crosshairs.

PS: Nobody over here likes you

View attachment 15887

from what tree did you fall from..
i would expect a player like you to know the basics of this game like which oceans are the core ones and which ones are the rim ones lol
red cities you mapped out are not in the rim.
just because you are in 4 corners of the core doesnt mean anyone behind you is in the rim

the funny part is that until recently james only had 1 win and it was from playing with Erik and that squad so i fail to see the attempted burn line he tries to say lol

Ranga1

Strategos
Right I bet it never fell out of your mouth lol.

Maybe all that’s true and nobody but me and rx play this game anymore…but what’s that say about you dude? You still follow us around like a creeper.
I come back everytime thinking, surely this loser has realised? But no, still here thinking your good cos all the actual good players quit

Ranga1

Strategos
i would expect a player like you to know the basics of this game like which oceans are the core ones and which ones are the rim ones lol
just because you are in 4 corners of the core doesnt mean anyone behind you is in the rim

the funny part is that until recently james only had 1 win and it was from playing with Erik and that squad so i fail to see the attempted burn line he tries to say lol
The funnier thing is I was part of leadership who let him have that win hahah

pgalland25

Strategos

It is absolutely world dependent, seeing as there is nobody beyond the 4 core oceans, that makes that the rim.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
It is absolutely world dependent, seeing as there is nobody beyond the 4 core oceans, that makes that the rim.

it was never world dependent and it aint now either, you can try to make it whatever you want so you can troll/flame people but that just isnt the case, every vet knows it has to do with geography, if there is no one in rim oceans then there is no rim and all fighting is done inside the core, simple really.

You two are so cool, can I be a part of your jackoff circle???

absolutely not, circle is only for people that realized this game isnt worth playing or wasting rl time on, so you keep on playing big boy

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@jameslongst i have a question and im really asking...

How does someone get like 6/7 other Alliances to follow you Fortis Fortuna adiuvat Fortis Fortuna adiuvat 2 SPARTA SPARTA AC Destructive Immortals so on do People dont understand that only 30 Players can win in the end One Alliance, or is it for self preservation like what is it that makes all these alliances follow Cuddles ? :confused: i cant seem to find the answer to that one....

i would understand 1 Ally or 2 but 7!!! o_O just insane.

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
@jameslongst i have a question and im really asking...

How does someone get like 6/7 other Alliances to follow you Fortis Fortuna adiuvat Fortis Fortuna adiuvat 2 SPARTA SPARTA AC Destructive Immortals so on do People dont understand that only 30 Players can win in the end One Alliance, or is it for self preservation like what is it that makes all these alliances follow Cuddles ? :confused: i cant seem to find the answer to that one....

i would understand 1 Ally or 2 but 7!!! o_O just insane.

I’m in cuddles. By the time WW comes around I would suspect enough people will have quit that I’ll be in the winning alliance. If I am not im at odds with it because these are a really great group of guys and I’m learning a ton about being a better player from them :) No offense to DI but I just wasn’t getting where I wanted with them

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
I’m in cuddles. By the time WW comes around I would suspect enough people will have quit that I’ll be in the winning alliance.

i dont really know about that both Cuddles are 60 Players+ Fortuna 120 add Sparta and the rest and its probably 160 Players :/ and im not even Counting Destructive Immortals

What i find even more strange though is that Cuddles hasn't even attacked any of them ? o_O like its totally Bizarre... why is everyone even playing for ? :confused: