Top 12 Top 12!

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
i was originally talking about their lack of ability to co-ordinate themselves to even take a city but now that i have looked at things more carefully you @timmins are 100% correct. 9 cities and counting changed hands in next to no time.

timmins

Hipparchus
well you are half right there krang, i am just here simming on the rim. O and i've never been of any importance lol

The Krang

Taxiarch
Some people really need to think before they open their mouths...If he's simming and you're not then the fact that he has more cities and bp than you doesnt say much for your ability.

In the mean time, we're 'simming' nicely down south and muppets to no one. oops
You seem a little angry, did the nasty meme hurt your feelings? Can you show me where in this thread I was bragging about my prowess, that would then invalidate the meme that I posted. I mean if I was in here acting like a 12 year old braggart then I would get your point about me having to think before I open my mouth.

Perhaps it was just a meme to interrupt your sock puppet circle jerk. I mean I didn't even care to look up who he was in game or what they have.

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
You seem a little angry, did the nasty meme hurt your feelings? Can you show me where in this thread I was bragging about my prowess, that would then invalidate the meme that I posted. I mean if I was in here acting like a 12 year old braggart then I would get your point about me having to think before I open my mouth.

Perhaps it was just a meme to interrupt your sock puppet circle jerk. I mean I didn't even care to look up who he was in game or what they have.
look folks, we have a passive aggressive one here. no point trying to talk your way out of it bud, you've already got mud all over your face. we all appreciate the time and effort you put into the meme though...better luck next time on the accuracy of it.

The Krang

Taxiarch
look folks, we have a passive aggressive one here. no point trying to talk your way out of it bud, you've already got mud all over your face. we all appreciate the time and effort you put into the meme though...better luck next time on the accuracy of it.

Oh boy you got me good there really put me in my place, a retort of such greatness, not seen since that time in pre school when someone said "I know you are, you said you are but what am I"

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
News Flash: Cuddles living up to their names sake and offering WW spots and rotated crowns to nearly every alliance they're not at war with. Inside reports suggest at least 3 spots offered to OV, a couple to Bloods and a few random ones here and there. Sounds like things are getting desperate for the "Huggers".

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Funny facts that kind of sums up Cuddles ability to mass hug and bp boost...

only 3 players in the top 15 attackers
12 players in the top 15 defenders

Talk about hugging turtles, do you even know how to attack

Ranga1

Strategos

Funny facts: the whole world is a mass hug fest, once again true fear turn world into hugging competition

timmins

Hipparchus

none of them know where to find the attack button, i have tried sending some of their members a step by step guide on how to find the attack button but some how they end up hitting the VM button by mistake.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Funny facts: the whole world is a mass hug fest, once again true fear turn world into hugging competition
Not sure what makes ya say that. Ive seen True Fear attacking a lot more than Cuddles and from my observation point I'd say their moves were more diplomatic and strategic pacting compared to the Mass Hugging Cuddles have done from day 1. I have a funny feeling that their (Cuddles) bp boosting and otherwise simming will come back to bite them when WW starts.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
none of them know where to find the attack button, i have tried sending some of their members a step by step guide on how to find the attack button but some how they end up hitting the VM button by mistake.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going...or in most of Cuddles players case, when the going gets tough they either handover cities under siege, hit vm or just quit.

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
When the going gets tough, the tough get going...or in most of Cuddles players case, when the going gets tough they either handover cities under siege, hit vm or just quit.

I will be here for further comment on that AFTER we win world wonders...

I'll be honest I was a little worried there would be competition on getting my crown before, but looking at the alliance composition TF/NS/ND/OV none of them are correctly organized to feed a wonder and win. Now I feel it is garuanteed cuddles victory, Pere looks good in a crown