Top 12 Top 12!

Ranga1

Strategos
Not sure what makes ya say that. Ive seen True Fear attacking a lot more than Cuddles and from my observation point I'd say their moves were more diplomatic and strategic pacting compared to the Mass Hugging Cuddles have done from day 1. I have a funny feeling that their (Cuddles) bp boosting and otherwise simming will come back to bite them when WW starts.
Really? It's one group vs one group only way it's a bigger hug fest was if there was no enemies at all.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I will be here for further comment on that AFTER we win world wonders...

I'll be honest I was a little worried there would be competition on getting my crown before, but looking at the alliance composition TF/NS/ND/OV none of them are correctly organized to feed a wonder and win. Now I feel it is garuanteed cuddles victory, Pere looks good in a crown
The fact that you list those 4 alliances together just proves that you have no idea what's going on. I think you'll find that TF/NS/ND have nothing to do with OV and that the Storm alliances are more organized than you actually think.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
OK, so we have a 4 horse race here. On paper the order should be Cuddles, TF, Storm then OV. Let's see how this pans out. I've got my pop corn and will be sitting back and enjoying the show for sure!

Ranga1

Strategos
OK, so we have a 4 horse race here. On paper the order should be Cuddles, TF, Storm then OV. Let's see how this pans out. I've got my pop corn and will be sitting back and enjoying the show for sure!
Wow you've changed your tune, good on ya!

lol yeah, i was in Zancle we held the last 1 city WW island till someone kicked our guy holding the city.. happened more than 4 years ago.

It's hard to understand what was the idea behind this one tho.

Burnbrae

Lochagos
lol yeah, i was in Zancle we held the last 1 city WW island till someone kicked our guy holding the city.. happened more than 4 years ago.

It's hard to understand what was the idea behind this one tho.

We were in the same alliance then! (or at least the same coalition) It was a salty suzie that killed the last wonder after having a major sulk. He was not a very popular guy lol.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Guys i dont think its fair to compare or expect a new team that only got together on this world to be better than True Fear and Cuddles who have played multiple worlds together.

I think the fact that they have gotten this far shows that it has a lot of ptomise and that it will probably go out to win many worlds together just like OV TF and Cuddles have

Maybe just Give them some support,instead of just attacking them.

Burnbrae

Lochagos
Guys i dont think its fair to compare or expect a new team that only got together on this world to be better than True Fear and Cuddles who have played multiple worlds together.

I think the fact that they have gotten this far shows that it has a lot of ptomise and that it will probably go out to win many worlds together just like OV TF and Cuddles have

All I got from that was Helen Lovejoy saying "Ohhh lord, won't somebody PLEASE think of the children!"
You crack me up Red :cool:

We were in the same alliance then! (or at least the same coalition) It was a salty suzie that killed the last wonder after having a major sulk. He was not a very popular guy lol.

It was a mistake from the leadership giving leader rights to someone during the wonders, the one that got the rights during that time ended up kicking the guy holding the WW city out of ally lol. 2years of playing went like that, worst end of a world I've been in! We fought and won against moderation team changing the rules mid-world, and in the end, world ended in much worse circumstances lol.

When you decide to create an alliance this is a hint from Grepo:
Especially in the beginning, it is often better to apply to an existing alliance than to try to create a new one; for that it is better to already have some experience.
I'm not saying that the Storm alliances are beginners but the way they've built those two wonders hints that they don't have an experienced leadership. If someone in the Strom Alliances was playing to win the crown, they have lost that chance due to lack of experience of their leadership.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@The Agron of Ilyria its good to see you again man i hope you are doing well there arent a lot of alliamces like our GoingNowhere :) it was one of the best in the Game.

Every alliance starts out like this you know they lose a few worlds and as they play they get better and become a good team Ocean Veterans True Fear,Cuddles so on.

We agreed when i was in Storm that we were just going to play for fun and do our best it takes time for players to get to know eachother we did plan to continue playing together on other worlds so we will see.

Believe me man we are just playing for fun like i said its not a even fight Cuddles won Elis and other worlds and so did True Fear so they have tons more experienced but im very proud of my team for getting this far they are awesome and will only get better.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
World Wonder update...sorry about the delay but the pop corn was nearly more interesting than the show. So...

Cuddles: Started well and still going strong. They may not know how to fight but building WW's could go into their CV. Still to be seen if they can get all 7 though.

Tf and co.: Very poor start and never really picked up. Given their size they should have easily confirmed 1-2 wonders by now and at least be competing for a 3rd or 4th.

OV: Punching way above their weight. Small alliance with no feeding alliances yet still seem to be more of a concern to Cuddles than TF. Tough for them to get a WW at this stage though

Storm: Dark horse that may be able to bring 1 WW home if the cards fall correctly. If so, It will be interesting what they do with it.

FP: Token build but interesting to watch how it pans out.

Ranga1

Strategos
World Wonder update...sorry about the delay but the pop corn was nearly more interesting than the show. So...

Cuddles: Started well and still going strong. They may not know how to fight but building WW's could go into their CV. Still to be seen if they can get all 7 though.

Tf and co.: Very poor start and never really picked up. Given their size they should have easily confirmed 1-2 wonders by now and at least be competing for a 3rd or 4th.

OV: Punching way above their weight. Small alliance with no feeding alliances yet still seem to be more of a concern to Cuddles than TF. Tough for them to get a WW at this stage though

Storm: Dark horse that may be able to bring 1 WW home if the cards fall correctly. If so, It will be interesting what they do with it.

FP: Token build but interesting to watch how it pans out.
Congrats, your first unbiased post in a long time!

Good leadership and strong direction really help in these WW battles, getting everyone going the same direction is a real skill, which seemingly tf leadership are lacking and cuddles have so far! That may change though!