Top 12 Top 12!

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Congrats, your first unbiased post in a long time!

Good leadership and strong direction really help in these WW battles, getting everyone going the same direction is a real skill, which seemingly tf leadership are lacking and cuddles have so far! That may change though!
i think the biggest difference to be honest is their sheer size and number of 'sister' alliances that they have to be able to replenish resources so quickly and favor farm. looking at some of the stats that have come my way and att/def/spy reports, the cuddles system could be improved a lot more.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
If you had been more active in fighting against bullying and harrasment in the game,instead of just giving your support to alliances and players like True Fear,Fiasco,JFL even Cudles for that matter and if you had fought against maseive gold use then i honestly believe that there would be a lot more new players in the game and a lot of the old ones would have stayed.

I know its not easy to stand up to groups of players because you might have gotten attacked and harrased yourselves but still it would have been the right choice.

Your probably the most active people and the only active people on the forum just shame you didnt use your time here the right way Grepo is pretty much dead now.

@Evil MeIinoe @MasterSpy

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
If you had been more active in fighting against bullying and harrasment in the game,instead of just giving your support to alliances and players like True Fear,Fiasco,JFL even Cudles for that matter and if you had fought against maseive gold use then i honestly believe that there would be a lot more new players in the game and a lot of the old ones would have stayed.

I know its not easy to stand up to groups of players because you might have gotten attacked and harrased yourselves but still it would have been the right choice.

Your probably the most active people and the only active people on the forum just shame you didnt use your time here the right way Grepo is pretty much dead now.

@Evil MeIinoe @MasterSpy
Not even sure what's meant by all that and a bit rich coming from a guy that left the world. Also, you have no idea who i am in game so you wouldnt have a clue how much i put into the game.

Ranga1

Strategos
i think the biggest difference to be honest is their sheer size and number of 'sister' alliances that they have to be able to replenish resources so quickly and favor farm. looking at some of the stats that have come my way and att/def/spy reports, the cuddles system could be improved a lot more.
No stats have come your way champ, stop trying to look important

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Not even sure what's meant by all that and a bit rich coming from a guy that left the world. Also, you have no idea who i am in game so you wouldnt have a clue how much i put into the game.
When i was playing though me and my alliance fought against True Fear,Cuddles,Naturals instead of just joining them.

See when a new player joins and gets his a## destroyed by the *Cult* a Group that plays together + another Ally alliance they pretty much lose the will to fight and end up quiting the game :/

Thats why today in thr game in General you see all the old players and alliance

@Corvidaan @The Kitten Fatalis @Evil MeIinoe @Kosti @MasterSpy @Pete Dunham

So lets do this i am a Legend in this game, one of the Oldest and the Best i have fought against everyone and when i play i am perfect!

Instead of you Joining one of the older teams here that mass gold and Gang up on the newer players,lets join forcess i will play in your team and lets fight the bigger teams together give the smaller and newer player a chance :) would be a nice bonus if we can take our True Fear/JFl and the rest of them for good :)

If not for me,Do it for Grepo.

Kosti

Phrourach
When i was playing though me and my alliance fought against True Fear,Cuddles,Naturals instead of just joining them.

See when a new player joins and gets his a## destroyed by the *Cult* a Group that plays together + another Ally alliance they pretty much lose the will to fight and end up quiting the game :/

So lets do this i am a Legend in this game, one of the Oldest and the Best i have fought against everyone and when i play i am perfect!

Instead of you Joining one of the older teams here that mass gold and Gang up on the newer players,lets join forcess i will play in your team and lets fight the bigger teams together give the smaller and newer player a chance :) would be a nice bonus if we can take our True Fear/JFl and the rest of them for good :)

lol never played revolt and not doing it, why tag me of all people? XD

Corvidaan

Phrourach

If I play, I want to do it with my friends. So I’ll have to pass, as we’re on a break.

I haven't even played a revolt world in 4 years and the last time I led something more than a rim team on EN revolt was back in 2012. So I think a few people already beat you to the taking me out of the revolt scene lmao.

Leprechaun619

Lochagos

Your alliance had a Pact or at least an agreeance with Cuddles so we wouldn't hit you and you guys wouldn't bother us. So saying you guys got picked on by Cuddles is a false statement