Top 15 Alliances

DeletedUser

One of these hasn't been made in a while :p so i decided let me get this started :D i'll be updating it every other day, and anyone willing to volunteer to update this is welcome to do so. Now i don't wanna see a comment like this:

1=Public Enemy - Have a good leader and are keeping up the good work.

That to me will be very boring to read :p and not at all informative. I will eventually be giving my own opinion on the alliances, but i don't know any of them enough, or wat is going on in-game. State wars and anything that could be helpful to create a profile on the alliances. I will say that i do not want this thread to become a flame war :p so please keep down the fire cuz i have misplaced my extinguisher.

april30thalliancestats.png

DeletedUser

I don't know everything about every alliance, but I'll to be as informative as I can.

PE and VRoD relationship was going fine until CS broke up, became slightly rocky but I think is back on track. PE fought with Phantom Knights which led to their dissolution, and are now back in the form of NEW BLOOD. Expect continued fighting there. PE are pacted with Enigma and Strike Force as well as VRoD and VRoD II.

Rogue (maybe Strike Force too) I think are at war with VRoD, as well as their well-documented war with 5KP but they aren't top 15!

Enigma are at, or soon to be with, war with Oceans Alliance.

Rising Stars are also known to be at war with the Crimson MRA, who also managed to off leaders of PE by taking inactive cities.

Anything else is too small to concern me or I have no idea about. Disclaimer: all views expressed here are not views of my alliance, and may or may not be guesses! ;)

EDIT: maybe we could make this into a sort of fact file thread for visitors and players new to Kappa, or maybe to provoke some banter between alliances :p Similar to the thread on the Theta forums

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6156

Public Enemy - been at the top for a while. Bit of an on off pact with the VRoD, problems and issues from both sides but looking as if it will remain for at least the near future. Control Ocean 45 and most of the surrounding oceans. Not been recruiting recently so their continued number 1 status has been acheived by constant conquering.
VRoD & VRoD II - In a bit of a rut at the moment, got active and willing players, good leadership and control of 3 of the core oceans but having difficulty finding the right way to progress. Currently at war with Rogue and I'm hoping we will begin mounting proper offensive operations in the near future.
Rogue - At war with VRoD, 5kp, some other smaller alliances as well. Like to "claim" oceans as there own. The personalities of the leadership means its easy to find reasons to go to war. I doubt they will be top ten for much longer.
Enigma - not a clue which is shameful as I know we have a pact but such is life.
Crimson Legion Elite, Crimson Empire, Crimson Ravens, Crimson Guardians - How many branches do you need? Shows how much Kappa is dominated by the top alliances that we can have 4 branches of the same alliance in the top 15
NEW BLOOD - capital letters always symbolises a need to feel more than what your worth. Unless its a clever acronym in which case I like it.
Strike Force - Reached there peak along time ago, don't know there new leadership
Rising Stars, Rising Stars II
Oceans Alliance
Persian Rampage
Don't know anything about these guys but hopefully they will make Kappa a bit more interesting

DeletedUser

Some of these i'v had dealings with most tho i have no idea but i will judge anyway....

1) Public Enemy: They look the real deal and seem like a nice bunch. Their fast destruction of Phantoms was impressive. Defo the team to beat.

2) VRoD 1&2: They have been around for a long time now but the pent up itchy finger brigade of this lot must be blowing their fuses at wanting some action. *whispers* Criiimsoooons.....

4) Rogue: I know nothing about them and from what i can work out i probably never will

5) Crimson Elite: :D

6) Enigma: I know nothing of them but PE seem to respect them so they cant be that bad. Do PE carry them, i don't know and neither do i want to find out right now. Goodluck in your war peeps.

7) Strike Force: i'v heard very little from this lot so i have no idea. I'm sure they have been around for a while and have had a few wars.

8) Crimson Empire: Better than Elite but that doesn't say much.

9) NEW BLOOD: I think they would of been better if they had kept their numbers down but time will tell. Nice bunch of players tho.

10) Rising Stars 1&2: Good solid set of players. The leaders will not put up with inactivity or noobness. RS2 are really impressing me with a willing to fight right now.

11) Crimson Ravens: I don't want to say anything because the bolting will start again :p (For the love of god how many branches?))

12) Oceans Family: I know nothing about them but wish them luck in their war.

Special mention to: Fat Camp: Will never be the number 1 alliance but like .9s and that Greek bunch they run a nice tight ship. Active to the point of it being a full time job.

Crimson Guardians: Don't be fooled by the points. They are a good hard working bunch of players. Definatly the best Crimson branch out there.

DeletedUser

Some of these i'v had dealings with most tho i have no idea but i will judge anyway....

1) Public Enemy: definitely are some crazy players Ill tell ya :) great allys and hard hitters... A bit of fat to trim with internal claims but they seriously are a great group.

2) VRoD 1&2: Well definitely are of coarse ranked. had few dealing with both of them... I have a dual set up with a VROD 2 player ATM going to be interesting how that turns out. Started from a feud in world Sigma.

4) Rogue: defintiely have heard of them... Not exactly sure on info really.

5) Crimson Elite: same as above.

6) Enigma: Well we definitely are a tight knit group. Hate having bottom feeders working on that right now.

7) Strike Force: They are alright have some friends there... But havnt heard much about their wars lately.

8) Crimson Empire: Well I know my boys in Rising Stars and Fat camp are at war with them. So good luck CE.. Youll need it.

9) NEW BLOOD: Newly formed from PK... Seems they are ready for battle.

10) Rising Stars 1&2: Their leader is a great friend of mine from world Xi he is a crazy Son of a gun. They are great players there.

11) Crimson Ravens: ......

12) Oceans Family: Active guys Ill tell you though they definitely do like to talk alot... Have some hard hitters and a few hidden good players rest are just MRA...

DeletedUser

I take it that is you requesting an update on events :p here goes..
Public Enemy - Have now reached the member limit, taking a lot of the stronger players from VRoD. Needless to say this coincides with a deterioration in the VRoD pact. Watch this space for any possible scuffles. Elsewhere PE are fighting Crimson MRA in the east, Oceans Family in the west and NEW BLOOD to the south.

VRoD - After a severe drop in players number VRoD decided to absorb VRoD II. This has led to a drop in average points, but they are by no means dead yet. Still strong as long as they have Dragot and some of their stronger players. At war with Rogue, don't think there are any more. Pacts also unknown apart from the PE pact.

Rogue - Clearly the best rim alliance, they are currently fighting VRoD. Current score is 12-0 to Rogue, but I am almost certain I am working Grepostats incorrectly. If it is true VRoD would need to up their act. Still fighting 5KP as far as I know.

Crimson MRA - This includes the entire Crimson family. A lot of their players are noobs but they do have some good players too. Fighting Fat Camp, Rising Stars, NEW BLOOD and Public Enemy.

Enigma - A small group of players but have proven themselves time and again to be brilliant fighters. Doing really well with what they have. Pacted with PE, and currently fighting Ocean Family. Hopefully some more interesting PnPs are made :D

Strike Force - Have almost completely changed over the past fews months. Moved their core ocean from O45 to O34, thanks to a large intake of the stronger old Border Marauders and TUA guys. Seem to be flying high out there with little competition. Still have their age-old pact with PE, not sure on the rest of their diplomatic situation.

NEW BLOOD - PK under a new name and without a lot of their inactives, they are now related to Fat Camp and Rising Stars. However they do not seem to be doing as while as these other alliances. Fighting with PE which is quite a hammering, little retaliation at all. Maybe they will start to fight back soon, or else they may end up collapsing once again. Even Crimson MRA are taking cities off them.

Rising Stars/Fat Camp Family - unlike their sister NEW BLOOD these guys seem to be doing well. Fat Camp probably the best out of these, but overall they are pretty decent rim alliances. Don't understand why they need to be sister alliances/academies of each other though, maybe to try and make themselves look 'elite'. Known to be fighting Crimson MRA.

Ocean Family - This group of alliances (whilst only 1 is top 15) are another rim alliance hoping to make headway towards the core. Attacking a PE member was not their wisest move, because this annoyed Enigma also. I honestly don't know too much about them to make further comments.

Persian Rampage - Never even heard of them. Stats don't indicate anything special.

I don't think I've ever written something so long on an internet forum in my life! :/ lol

DeletedUser

I will just comment on your long post :p

PE - strong alliance, as I have said several times to others in game, I find it distasteful that they would steal a supposed allies top members..shame on those who left as well to be honest..

VRoD - a few strong players left, but Dragot has been on vacation for some time..feel bad for them as PE played the scum bag role..but still pact'ed with PE? Questionable!

Rogue - I reserve judgment on my own ally.

Crimson MRA - as said, some strong players, but they are spread all over the place and rarely work together. Could potentially cause headaches if they ever organized..

Enigma - PE PACT, so who knows if they have been tested..their whole first page on grep stats was them conquering players with no alliance..seems they PACT'ed with the strongest alliance near them for protection maybe?

Strike Force - some near us, they gathered most of what was left of clive's mistakes..not too bad, seem like a nice crew...I think also PACT'ed with PE? Is PE PACT'ed with everyone remotely strong near them?

New Blood - Alot of city losses on grep stats..not sure on them myself though..

Special mention: Gorgones - tough alliance, play over in O33, don't think they have lost a city yet tbh...310k player average..

Keep growing everyone else! Best of luck all :)

DeletedUser

Crimson MRA - as said, some strong players, but they are spread all over the place and rarely work together. Could potentially cause headaches if they ever organized..

They are pretty well organized when it comes to bolting :p

DeletedUser13716

Cauthonus said:
They are pretty well organized when it comes to bolting
Disclaimer: I do not agree with the multibolt tactics of CE or CLE, but the quakes can work. (sometimes)

Watch out, We MRA's will bolt you to the ground for that! ;)
And actually, the leadership is working on organizing the loose end players and unneccesary branches

DeletedUser

Scumbag? ReallY?

RS44 so we took the scumbag role huh? We are the nicest bunch of guys around. I simply invited some of them to join us. I didnt force them too. It is not my fault that our members like being in PE and they wanted to leave VROD. Calling us scumbags is just inappropriate and false. And dont act like you would not have taken some of our newer players if you had the chance.

We have had pacts with SF and Engima for sometime...easy for you to say we are pacted with everyone remotely strong. What important information you left out was that we eliminated everyone else in between. It is also easy for you to say being in oceans 53 and 63, quite far from us. Talk some more as we get closer. Trust me we will.

In fact I look forward to it because Rogue has some quality players...but you havent been in the core....its easy to grow when you only have one border to defend. We have 4.

1) PE = I think we are the best, we have great players , great teamwork and just good people.

2) VROD= Still a powerful threat. They have a good amount of quality players. I happen to think their leader is a bit "interesting" to say the least. Conversations with her make for a good time. Still a top notch operation

3) Rogue= GRoup of talented players on the rim. Well see them soon. Have a bit of a temper and definitely hold grudges, but still solid players

4) Crimson Legion Elite- Grown from recruitment because they clearly havent been taking our cities. Their leader is a stand up guy. Could be a wild card.

5) Enigma- Solid group. Fought them once when they were smaller and they held up well. Ive tried to recruit many of them but they have refused and i respect that. RS44 thinks they they take no alliance cities, but they are legit. Theyve started recruiting random players trying to grow. I think this will negatively impact them, they grew through conquest.

6) Strike Force- Was there for 3 days then got booted and founded PE. All new guys from Border Marauders and TAU. Only know a few now, leader Markoso is a good friend. Rest are players that escaped our attacks. Our oldest pact.

7) New Blood- Cowards from PK that ran and somehow thought by changing their name would confuse us and we would stop attacking....not the case. We will eliminate them eventually. Many players on VM.

8) Crimson Empire- Not a very good bunch. I can tell by the way they build their cities and research from the ones ive conquered. Your cities arent very good, but we will still take them. Cheers!

9) Rising Stars- Never spoken to them , know nothing about them. Ill let you know when they are closer. Could be another wild card

10) Crimson Ravens- Same as Crimson Empire, can we please cut the crap with all the crimsons and make one really bad alliance. This is getting old...seriously Thanks

11) Oceans Alliances, Pirates etc - Made a big mistake in taking Jlaws cities while he was away on work (granted he did start the fight ). Hes now taken those cities back and then some. Begged not to fight us. We dont respect that at all. We will take as many of their cities as they can. They havent taken a city from Jlaws since hes been back...like i said not very impressive.

If i missed anyone I apologize. Just let me know and Id be happy to give my analysis. Remember, its just a game. Have fun. Some people take it too seriously.

Also, nobody likes it when you send messages " WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME?".....see rule #4

DeletedUser

I remember when Kappa Was a Young Realm And Now that i returned I see Alot new faces n Alot lot lot lot lot of same Alliance No Disrespect.

1 Vrod. I remember when they was young started out Nice Decent Group. Great Leader. not very talkable twards others but A good Alliance.

2 All Branches of Crimson. Before i thought yall had alot of Branches. But now i returned DANNGGGGGGGGGG. Everywhere i look on my map one here and One There. But I New the Leader of the Very First Crimson Alliance I talked to him couple of times. He was respectfull to me Really good Person. N I still Respect.

3 CS They where booming when i played. Have no idea what happen to them now i thought they would still be around.

4 Don't Know the rest of the top Alliance But As i read on the forums PE Sounds like a good Alliance. But as i returned I hope to get to know some of the other Alliance. And More info about the players and upcomeing War's

DeletedUser

Important update: Public Enemy are at war with VRoD. Sorry about a week's delay, and I wish I was any good at PnPs, there has been plenty of poor attacks received on our part that would be embarrassing even for Crimsons!

DeletedUser

Some stats

As of 5/22/2011 when I believe the war began, here are some stats from the war dirk speaks of:

PE vs. VRoD:

PE has taken 28 cities from VRoD

VRoD has taken 37 cities from PE

Rogue has thrown a bit of support to VRoD and has taken 15 cities from PE

Totals:

PE has lost - 52 cities
VRoD has lost - 28 cities

I just added off of grepo stats, so my math might have sucked..but I think it is correct!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is a hard one to call to be hounest Public enemy and vrod both work together greatley
and both have great leadership

DeletedUser

As of 5/22/2011 when I believe the war began, here are some stats from the war dirk speaks of:

PE vs. VRoD:

Totals:

PE has lost - 52 cities

I just added off of grepo stats, so my math might have sucked..but I think it is correct!

Interesting i was under the impression Rogue and VRoD was at war??

DeletedUser

As far as I can tell there is a need for a war tab in this forum, there are so many going on (VRoD vs. PE, Rogue vs PE, Fat Campvs the entire Crimsons, Ravens especially). Heck even War Path ranked 39, has managed to be at war with the Crimson alliances in O76.

DeletedUser

PE vs. VRoD:

Totals:

PE has lost - 52 cities

True these statistics may look bad, but behind every number there is a story and this is usually ignored by onlookers. A little research into those losses you will see the vast majority of these belong to DimiMile and Warrior349.

When we absorbed a lot of the 'stronger' VRoD members, we gave little consideration to the placement of our recruits. Previously we had grown mostly by conquering so therefore we had concrete territory to defend with little non-PE cities within, and outside alliances had to fight along a definitive front. After we recruited these guys, they had been with VRoD so were obviously intermixed with all of them. This makes it a lot harder to defend when you can be attacked from all sides. DimiMile in particular was very isolated, so much so she was also in Rogue territory, and we are very far away from Rogue in the north because are mostly based in the south.

Predictably DimiMile suffered heavy losses, but Warrior349 was a real shame. As soon as he had lost one city, he seemed to have lost all motivation to play grepolis and soon after quit. Granted at an earlier stage of a world it is easy to reabsorb inactives but nowadays it is very hard. Obviously VRoD smelt blood and took his cities. Apart from those two players VRoD have taken 3 and Rogue have taken 4. Yeah thats right, 7 in total. I do believe RS44 you were kind enough to provide the stat of 28 PE conquers.

There is lies, damned lies and then there is statistics, but if you read between the lines and dig up a little more research, I think you will find PE are not collapsing. In fact it is nearly the opposite.

DeletedUser

Rogue - At war with VRoD, 5kp, some other smaller alliances as well. Like to "claim" oceans as there own. The personalities of the leadership means its easy to find reasons to go to war. I doubt they will be top ten for much longer.

Rogue is still in the top 10. In fact have moved up to 3 from 4. :p