Top 15 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser18571

No one has commented on the top 12 for a while.

Tiny Teddies--Leaders of Phi and have been on top since the start and stronger than ever. What I like about this alliance is that it has lost a lot of its key starting players like osl and many more but that has not weakened them.
Chimera Elite--This alliance never really impressed me. the last core allaince to take control of their core ocean and it wasn't because of war....it was because fallen angels lost some of their key players and members from dragon order left and created Chimera and then recruited the good fallen angels players. has two branches and hasnt had an impact on this world.
Sanity--My alliance and very proud of what I've done in this world. Always at war since the start of conquest and the first alliance to take two oceans and took a second ocean by conquering (not recruiting) all in one month. This has never been done in grepolis in a short time spam and not to mention were on the rim. many said they wouldn't do well in the core but im guessing everyone that said that now knows how wrong they were. number three in the world and high in abp. will be number two soon and stay in Phi for a long time. most members are inexperienced and this is their first world but they are all much better than 99 percent of the players in this world. All it takes is one good founder with a lot of experience, dedication, and ambition to take a group of inexperienced players and create something big.
Waste Management--These players have known each other from previous worlds and brianklim is my kind of leader, leading from the frontline. an ace player that has done well in Iota, pi and know phi. There future in this world all depends on the outcome of their war with Tiny Teddies.
Patria Corp.-- A premade with some good members. the main problem is the large amount of branches, cut the dead weight and you can stay on top.
DeJa Vu-- This alliance seemed like the best for a while but only because of circumstances presented before them. Cowards at the start and were not aggressive, they should have started war with WOLFPACK as soon as conquest started instead They waited for WOLFPACK to make enemies with Tiny Teddies and sanity. They recruited WOLFPACK members and gained control of their ocean mainly by recruiting WOLFPACK and they looked good in points but in reality they weren't.
The Others--Been quite. Need to start making more enemies and starting wars. Grepolis is a war game so why don't people like war?
Chimera--academy, weaker than its main. and whats the point of an academy with a cap of 30? its not like they are being trained before joining Chimera Elite. this is just a place holder for members so that Chimera Elite can replace members that are lost.
The Nemesisborder of ocean 55and 65. they need to start a war or they will be boxed in and eventually have no chance of growing.
Oceans Elite--Been quite since they took control of their ocean.. has potential but come on, find a challenge.
GAR I-- ocean 55 and recruited some ex Bish members(deja vu). this could anger alliances like Sanity and in turn just force you to be a target.
Area 51fighting with The Pirates and the war is at a stalemate. Cant wait to see if they win or get dominated. has some players from gamma that I happened to dig up some dirt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sanity--My alliance and very proud of what I've done in this world. Always at war since the start of conquest and the first alliance to take two oceans and took a second ocean by conquering (not recruiting) all in one month. This has never been done in grepolis in a short time spam and not to mention were on the rim. many said they wouldn't do well in the core but im guessing everyone that said that now knows how wrong they were. number three in the world and high in abp. will be number two soon and stay in Phi for a long time. most members are inexperienced and this is their first world but they are all much better than 99 percent of the players in this world. All it takes is one good founder with a lot of experience, dedication, and ambition to take a group of inexperienced players and create something big.

Smiley, do you really want me to post screenshots of reports and messages that can prove all you say to be a bunch of bull? ;)

I like how you belived every single word of me and sent failed CS attempts at "inactive" members ;) Next time you might wanna try feel a person instead of asking them to spy for you in the first message :D

Oh and it took you 6 Colony ships to get 1 of my cities, 4 of them I took down myself :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Smiley, do you really want me to post screenshots of reports and messages that can prove all you say to be a bunch of bull? ;)

I like how you belived every single word of me and sent failed CS attempts at "inactive" members ;) Next time you might wanna try feel a person instead of asking them to spy for you in the first message :D

Oh and it took you 6 Colony ships to get 1 of my cities, 4 of them I took down myself :D

but he did take it right? Not a member of sanity but doesnt really matter how many attempts, fact is you are losing cities...

DeletedUser8078

I gotta laugh once more at Smiley's remarks about how they single handidly took The Bish apart, just like they took apart every other Alliance in O45/O46, what a joke.
What took us down was our gutless leadership, that tore us apart internally. Those that remain, do so out of enjoyment for the game, freindship, a little retribution and seeing how long we can actually last in the Core.

So, Sanity you can get off your high horse about taking us down and bragging about the amount of cities you have or have not taken off us. We really dont care. So bring on your CS attacks, stop your puny LS attacks on us because it is all becoming boring and repetitive. Stop trying to infiltrate us with spys and most of all stop acting like it was all your doing.

Sanity, you are not a super power in this world, you can screen shot as much as you want, post as much as you want but the sooner you recognise that fact, the less the fall will be for you when it comes. One player does not make an Alliance, so therefore if it wasn't for Stephenski you would be nothing.

DeletedUser8078

DeJa Vu-- This alliance seemed like the best for a while but only because of circumstances presented before them. Cowards at the start and were not aggressive, they should have started war with WOLFPACK as soon as conquest started instead They waited for WOLFPACK to make enemies with Tiny Teddies and sanity. They recruited WOLFPACK members and gained control of their ocean mainly by recruiting WOLFPACK and they looked good in points but in reality they weren't.

OMG..I have never heard so much BS and dribble in my life. Smiley, you clearly dont know the facts and the diarrhoea that comes out of your mouth is very disturbing. Go get it seen to.

Take a hint it is better to shut your mouth and be thought a fool than to open it and have it proven. Clearly the latter applies to you.

We did not WAIT until WP was warring with TT and Sanity and the reasons for going to war with them were considerably different from your account.

As for recruiting WP to "gain control" of our Ocean..umm where did Stepheneski come from? Haha.

We were already top of O55 once we demolished WP in a matter of days. We didnt need to "gain control". The members of WP that we took on were mainly because they were known to our leaders. It really was that simple.

Smiley you are very good at letting your mouth run havoc before engaging brain.

DeletedUser

haha thank you i dont know smiley but every where i turn i think wow this guy might have the biggest ego and needs to find a way to pat himself on the back in every situation

DeletedUser

These players have known each other from previous worlds and brianklim is my kind of leader, leading from the frontline. an ace player that has done well in Iota, pi and know phi. There future in this world all depends on the outcome of their war with Tiny Teddies.
and no brianklim is the leader that ditches his former alliance for a new world as soon as times get tough i would know i was in his old alliance

DeletedUser

After the use of those words smiley....

I guess The Teddies arent the most wanted anymore lol

DeletedUser18571

Its funny how the only people that speak against me are targets of sanity.

DeletedUser18571

I did give my honest opinion about the alliances here.

Am I wrong to say that some lack the skill to stay here for the next month.

I did say positive things about some alliances like Waste Management, and Tiny Teddies.

only a few alliances are fighting wars and trying their best to dominate Phi, but some are just sitting back and watching it happen.

DeletedUser

sometimes its best to wait an analyse the situation before u jump into if u jump the gun u might screw yourself over and even if u have the best alliance in all of phi u dont need to tell everyone about it why dont u just keep it to yourself and be happy about it

DeletedUser

Seriously, the only reason why you are saying this is because you don't like what you hear. It isn't a bad analysis of these alliances, he may be blunt but he isn't stupid.

DeletedUser

Maybe. But it is my opinion that, when one makes any kind of review, he should at least TRY to be objective. For example, if a writer reviews a top 10 of best selling books, and keeps bragging that the book he wrote is the best (even if it wasn't most sold), would you buy that book? And most important, what would you think about that writer?

Now, let's get back on topic: Smiley, you were completely subjective when you wrote about Sanity. I am from Chimera, and even tho you wrote that sh!t about us, I try not to feel offended, because, from what you know, those are the facts about us. I'm not saying you are right. I'm just saying that you tried to study the facts, and you TRIED to be objective. And you did that with all the other alliances except Sanity. You should leave your personal feelings out of this.

DeletedUser

I did give my honest opinion about the alliances here.

Am I wrong to say that some lack the skill to stay here for the next month.

I did say positive things about some alliances like Waste Management, and Tiny Teddies.

only a few alliances are fighting wars and trying their best to dominate Phi, but some are just sitting back and watching it happen.

On of those alliances just sitting back and watching it happen are TT, who are letting you do their dirty work for them. And once they're satisfied, they'll devour you ofc. I was kinda waiting for Sanity to realize that for themselves, but you're taking waaaay too long. Wake up and smell the oncoming 'pact' betrayal! :eek:

DeletedUser

On of those alliances just sitting back and watching it happen are TT, who are letting you do their dirty work for them. And once they're satisfied, they'll devour you ofc. I was kinda waiting for Sanity to realize that for themselves, but you're taking waaaay too long. Wake up and smell the oncoming 'pact' betrayal! :eek:

Hahahahahaha lol hahahahhahaha are u DeJa Vu?

If so tnx for the breakfast its been some nice mornings and i got room for more food :cool:

DeletedUser

Hahahahahaha lol hahahahhahaha are u DeJa Vu?

If so tnx for the breakfast its been some nice mornings and i got room for more food :cool:

ooooo quaking in my boots. I love it when men start throwing threats around. most amusing :D

DeletedUser

i might be nothing in this world but i got one question, now you can take this however you want i dont really care...

If an alliance like Sanity (not trying to be offensive just using you as an example) is talking alot and making war and threatening everyone, why dont you do something about it? I hate all talk im someone who likes to prove things tbh. Even if my alliance was causing wars 24/7 and trying to prove they are the best alliance, wouldnt you wanan prove we are not?

DeletedUser18571

You guys speak like this is your first time playing. I gave honest opinions, and this thread is simply for people to say what they think about the top ranked alliances here.

I like alliances that are aggressive and make the game more interesting.

Is your alliance doing the same thing every month? not taking other oceans, and making branches to increase your alliance, running away from wars. Some alliances are boring and pathetic and they eventually die out, but the real alliances are soo aggressive and play this game the way its meant to be played.

DeletedUser

Some alliances are boring and pathetic and they eventually die out, but the real alliances are soo aggressive and play this game the way its meant to be played.

that is false, there is no real way to play the game. Sure many people are aggressive but that dosent work out alot. Also, being kind hearted dosent work out alot too. there is no "real way" to play the game, its just a reflection on your personality.