Top 15 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser18571

that is false, there is no real way to play the game. Sure many people are aggressive but that dosent work out alot. Also, being kind hearted dosent work out alot too. there is no "real way" to play the game, its just a reflection on your personality.

theres no real way to play the game? really. every time I log in I see this in bold.

"Build magnificent cities,
forge mighty alliances,
utilize the power of the gods,
conquer the world!"

DeletedUser

If there really was a "real way to play" wouldnt you think everyone would use it? There are people who reason with others and make it very far.

Being aggressive is you choosing, and if that works out for you there is absolulty nothing wrong with it. its how YOU play, not how you NEED to play.

DeletedUser18571

If there really was a "real way to play" wouldnt you think everyone would use it?

not everyone would use it. only the pros. the noobs would only build their cities and grow until some pro comes along and takes it from them.

also, there is something called endgame, where the alliance that builds four world wonders wins and moves on to the hero realm, and the only alliance that would have the resources and amount of cities to accomplish this would obviously be the alliance that has fought its way to the top and eliminated all threats in order to make it to the end.

you did know about this right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, i like how you cant even keep a conversation, you think im out to trash talk you. lets keep this under controll and mature.

Yes i do know about world wonders. Also, what you say is an opinion. you cannot prove anyone wrong for not being aggressive nor can you prove them wrong for being aggressive. like i said its all about your personality.

Also, some kind hearted people dont get takin over, they use there aggressiveness when needed most. there are many types of people, therefore many ways to play the game.

DeletedUser

The problem with not playing aggressive is that when someone who is aggressive likes the way your cities look, they will take them just because they can. We will grow much faster and wipe alliances such as yours off the face of Grepolis.

p.s. I truly appreciate those few players who are still around who actually found cities. If it weren't for them, I might just run out of cities to take for myself.

DeletedUser

error, get more then one city before you talk to me, cause apparently you cant even conquest yet.

Thank You

DeletedUser

congrats? and is your day job to annoy people? cause thats all you seem to be doing.

DeletedUser

Actually, It seems as if you are the only one who is annoyed. On the bright side, you are close enough to me that before too long I will be able to attack you myself and show you just how aggressive I am.

By the way, please tell PiHigh to attack me again. I loved the BP that he gave me.

DeletedUser

loll your a funny one eh? i bet you right now Pihigh could take you on easily if he wanted to. but you wanna know whats funny, he said the same thing when you guys attacked him sept there was mroe then one person doing it ;)

DeletedUser

You know what, I don't want our disagreement to keep us from being friends with each other. I am not going to say anything bad about PiHigh. From everything that I have heard of him, he is a good player and he has potential to be successful in this game.

DeletedUser

Thank You, atleast someone from Sanity can be mature for 1 post in the forums...

DeletedUser

ya only little mra alliance need academy in pi we have 30 members and control 2 inner oceans we seem to be fine if you need an academy ur garbage

:eek:Thanatos1994 stop writing me with all your sexual advances i dont swing that way and bye the way i wouldn't say you control 2 oceans and your comment on garbage i've seen 4 year olds with better lines stop with the dis comments cause i can play that all day.How bout just saying your statement without the garbage references.

DeletedUser18740

1. Tiny Teddies
Lately been fighting some big wars in the core. Now the woods stands stronger then ever. Impressive average points and a solid core alliance.

2. Chimera Elite
This alliance been growing steadily. Together with their sister alliance, they really are a force there must be taken seriously. Strong base in O44.

3. Sanity
Continue to grow no matter what every one says. Controls 1,5 rim oceans and are slowly but surely eating their way in to O55. Soon they will have a hand to play in the core wars.

4. Patria Corp.
The biggest member of the Patria family, and probably the biggest winner of the latest core conflict. They proven to be really good fighters. Together with their brother alliances they can take on any foe.

5. Waste Management
The latest fallen titan. They took on more then they could handle and are paying the price. What is going to happen with their members?

6. Chimera
See 2.

7. The Others
The rulers of O65. Seems to have their backs free so they can focus on growing. Maybe they will soon join the fun in O55?

8. HuGivsARatsAss
Formerly known as The Bish. They started the first core war, but it didn't turn out well for them. Sanity seems to be eating their cities slowly. Hard to see a way out for the former number one.

9. The Nemesis
Living in the shadow of The others, it seems that they are moving in to O55 in hope of filling the void after The Bish. Seems they are yet to be tested in a war.

10. Area 51
A very dense group of cities in northern O66. If they can fortify their core they will have a great base to expand from. Could be getting troubles with The Others.

11. Oceans Elite
Leaders of O53. Seems to have low average points, but still they are by fare the largest in their ocean.

12. GAR I
An alliance with no clear base. Hard to know what they are planning. Besides their lust for entering the woods which ofc is common knowledge.

13. Soldiers of Fortune
Sharing O66 with Area 51. It is hard to see which of the two are the strongest. Looks very even.

14. Order of the Temple O 43
Dominating the southern part of O43, but seems not to be dominating the rest. Got potential to take the hole ocean.

15. Seraphim
Lives in the shadow of Sanity in southern O56. Seems to be doing well as Sanity is busy moving north.

DeletedUser

i actually agree with you on some of this stuff. as a Patria branch founder i am very proud to be part of this family. also i am proud to see we are a very active and experienced brotherhood. you dont see many like that.

I think Sanity, TT, and chimera are also very good alliances aswell. They all prove they deserve to be #1 and will do anything for it. i like that. they all dont talk alot, they like to prove things. well Smiley talks alot but he does prove his alliance is very good and if he keeps it up he deserves to be highley ranked.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, I just noticed that SanityII is no longer around. thanks to my brilliant quadruple spying tactics of teaming up with TT behind their backs Behind TT's back behind Their backs while they thought I was teaming up with them behind TT's back behind their back behind TT's back.

in short, anyone looking for an academy alliance please PM me ingame.

DeletedUser

Patria Corp. sure has popped up on the radar the last few days, it will be interesting to follow them.

DeletedUser

Yeah, and largely thanks to Sheluvme who conquered half of world Phi in like a week. Great job to him!

DeletedUser

I really like your analysis of the world's oceans. I find it to be accurate and fitting for all of these alliances.