Top 15 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser14226

Pretty much agree with ya Osl.

I will soon have to quit here as well as Gamma. Last year of study and I dont wanna fail in graduation :(

Cute Furry Kittens - They have certainly inserted a dumb name, how do people not realise having silly names like these makes you look weak like you are not taking this server seriously and leads people to attacking you, it's a war game looking like the big bad scary alliance attracts the big bad scary players and keeps noobs away. /QUOTE]

Yes, I was not taking this server seriously. Just something to kill time when I got a 5-day ban in Gamma when this server was around the corner :p

+rep for you daizan. Little bit harsh with the comments but pretty correct.

DeletedUser

To be fair, they are named after biscuits, not soft toys.

DeletedUser

Can anyone tell about my alliance???
negative comments ok but it should not be very very negative and should lowering my morale
do they have a good leader???

DeletedUser5061

negative comments ok but it should not be very very negative and should lowering my morale

do they have a good leader??? no they don't first sign of bad leadership is when you can tell who leads the alliance because they have
founder.png
next to their name, this says you think it is important to show who is Alpha amongst other things. Second sign is when the leaders handle the diplomacy and recruitment, this shows they are control freaks and very specific about what they want and don't have faith in their allies. Third your very noobish you think playing on the rims of Gamma means you are experienced and deserving of the respact of strangers. Fourth you are not very cerebral in approach, you went all emo on us for commenting on your alliance, you're probably gonna disband your alliance when you have a bad day. Last but not least you don't take criticism well and you don't respact the opinions of others, idk how you are gonna handle it when one of your members doesn't agree with one of your decisions not looking good mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15202

do they have a good leader??? no they don't first sign of bad leadership is when you can tell who leads the alliance because they have
founder.png
next to their name, this says you think it is important to show who is Alpha amongst other things. Second sign is when the leaders handle the diplomacy and recruitment, this shows they are control freaks and very specific about what they want and don't have faith in their allies. Third your very noobish you think playing on the rims of Gamma means you are experienced and deserving of the respact of strangers. Fourth you are not very cerebral in approach, you went all emo on us for commenting on your alliance, you're probably gonna disband your alliance when you have a bad day. Last but not least you don't take criticism well and you don't respact the opinions of other, idk how you are gonna handle it when one of your members doesn't agree with one of your decisions not looking good mate.

That's rather funny :D

DeletedUser14226

arul asveen was in Silent Chaos in Gamma. And it was a typical MRA. LOL.

I remember when they was begging for peace from us Bucking Frutal. We were having a good laugh.

DeletedUser

:pro:
Pffff finally... the Massive Recruitment Alliance has finally left the top 15 :cool:

1 Raiders of Phi
2 WOLFPACK
3 Cute Furry Kittens
4 Tiny Teddies
5 ShRoom
6 Assassins of Phi
7 Die Hard
8 Dark Soldiers
9 The Liquidators
10 Nemenon
11 The Dark Crusade
12 brotherhood
13 TEMPLARS
14 Spartan-Warriors 1
15 The Vikings

DeletedUser

:pro:
Pffff finally... the Massive Recruitment Alliance has finally left the top 15 :cool:

1 Raiders of Phi
2 WOLFPACK
3 Cute Furry Kittens
4 Tiny Teddies
5 ShRoom
6 Assassins of Phi
7 Die Hard
8 Dark Soldiers
9 The Liquidators
10 Nemenon
11 The Dark Crusade
12 brotherhood
13 TEMPLARS
14 Spartan-Warriors 1
15 The Vikings

I think that MRA changed their name to Nemenon.

DeletedUser

Yes and Nr. 7 Die Hard as well...

I based that on the fact that Die Hard has a wing called MRA SW

Maybe 'The World' was already hunting those folks :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

THEY AREN'T!
Their academy is what was once MRA 45, they are going to change their name...

They were MRA SW, not anymore.