Top 15 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser16696

Top 15 Alliance discussion

1 Raiders of Phi 15771 30 526
Full member count and high average will dominate until BP ends i say.

2 MRA 55 13712 30 457
You can't create a MRA with a cap of 30 :D But many alliances, don't know if there here to have a Joke or to actually play.

3 MRA 45 12735 28 455
As Above

4 Legendary Empires Of Phi 12175 28 435
Nearly full member count, Kinda low average but i will be surprised if the average stays low.

5 Tiny Teddies 10990 18 611
No Comment, will be Bias

6 Assassins of Phi 10375 26 399
Very low average, Get rid of dead weight and in actives and might do fine.

7 ShRoom 9942 19 523
Good member count and Average, might do well and stay quite

8 MRA 55 - 2 9847 23 428
Same as 2

9 MRA 55 - 3 9803 28 350
Same as above

10 The Liquidators 9770 25 391
Terrible average... Same as 6

11 Cute Furry Kittens 9744 20 487
Know there leader, Good, active and smart. will certainly do well

12 Dark Soldiers 9528 22 433
Another alliance, semi-good average and may do well, might not.

13 brotherhood 9294 28 332
Second worst here :(, Nearly reached member count, and still not in top 12... and some are even close to member count.

14 WOLFPACK 8717 21 415
Same as 12

15 Last Stand Of Spartans 8593 29 296
So fed up of spartan NAMES!!! :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad:, will certainly fail

These aren't fully judged until BP ends so please don't post it's to early or I'm wrong, everyone has there opinion and view.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14226

Thanks to Curly, now rating alliances wont take much time like before :D

DeletedUser

NP. :)

As for our need to remove dead weight- (The Liquidators)- i am waiting until BP ends. I'll kill all inactives and remove any who haven\t met the point requirement.

T

DeletedUser345

So i see your new post what was the difference between MRA 44 and ShRoom to make it change so much?

DeletedUser

No idea, but shroom look goodish. :)

Also, you need to edit noumber 8 so it doesn't say 'same as above'.

T

DeletedUser13936

Maniac is so close to being in the top 15 :p

(however i do like being the underdogs, most of our member just joined late)

DeletedUser

Wadup, time for the only worthwhile opinion on this forum.

Top 15 Alliance discussion

1 Raiders of Phi 15771 30 526
Inexperienced, though I appreciate the fact that some of their members were able to stay online enough to get high points. Unfortunately, they have a MERGE SECTION on a server with a 30 ALLIANCE CAP and they also have the same generics lines that every MRA does which fails within two months.

Raiders have Phi do not have the cornerstone players needed to survive.

2 MRA 55 13712 30 457
Errybody jumps on the bandwagon and though some of these alliances will live on after a name change and the MRA fad fades this alliance will not, the membership is not strong and there is no strong leader in the alliance to replace curly when he's gone (Not that curly was any good to begin with.)

3 MRA 45 12735 28 455
As above, this particular branch has a weak membership and is doomed to fail.

4 Legendary Empires Of Phi 12175 28 435
Funnily enough when I saw all the Phi alliances I thought they were linked in some way, then I realized it's the server name. Pacts/Recruitment have very low standards, I never trust anyone who can't make a coherent alliance profile so this alliance is also doomed to fail.

It's a toss up, CheezeHead isn't a good leader. But, you don't always need a good leader to run a successful alliance if TT go up against another good alliance in a war I think CH will buckle under pressure. But, as long as his membership are relatively self-sufficient they should be alright. TT will be around for a while.

6 Assassins of Phi 10375 26 399
AoP trying to be low-key cool with their talk of how an attack is just one dude borrowing resources from another dude. Though in my experience it's one dude killing the other dudes units, or one dude dodging and militia. But, unfortunately though I think it's a relatively on point mentality to have as opposed to say LEoP who's scrubadubaness is apparent from their profile I don't they that their members are good or as loyal they would need.

7 ShRoom 9942 19 523
I like the member count, decent average. Alliance profile is laughable since it asks for correct punctuation and grammar in your application message to the alliance and yet they failed to have it for their alliance page (unfortunatly) - Fortunately Ocean 44 is full of trashscruballiances so they should thrive for a while.

8 MRA 55 - 2 9847 23 428
Same as 3

9 MRA 55 - 3 9803 28 350
Same as 3

Cheesy tag line, weak players weak leader poor average - Doomed to fail.
Same applies to their brother alliance.[/QUOTE]

I got bored at 11, this list I quoted isn't even up to date - Oh well.

DeletedUser

Cheesy tag line, weak players weak leader poor average - Doomed to fail.
Same applies to their brother alliance.[/QUOTE]

You cant judge an alliance if Bp didnt even Start.... So stop making predictions that TL would fall. Dont judge a book by its cover as most people say :)

DeletedUser

What are the generic terms we use in our profile? Please explain why we are an MRA and why we will fall.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he think everyone will fail no one will and the world will end...

DeletedUser17045

It's a toss up, CheezeHead isn't a good leader. But, you don't always need a good leader to run a successful alliance if TT go up against another good alliance in a war I think CH will buckle under pressure. But, as long as his membership are relatively self-sufficient they should be alright. TT will be around for a while.

Oh really? You would know that I am a poor leader? Please, state how you know this. Is it your 'jump the gun' attitude to believing everything you see? Grepostats shows that I'm not that experienced?

Curious... you play this world, right? Good...

DeletedUser345

Cheese take everything your stride he can have an opinion Even if it's not one you want to hear, just read it and try and improve it. The best way to become a good leader is when someone critizes you.

I sPelt unfortunately wrong I better change it and that's laughable :D what is that quote - 'I live how I type, fast and with lots of mistakes.'

DeletedUser

Laugh at all the insecure scrubadubs complaining about my comments, if you think I'm incorrect prove me wrong.

DeletedUser12571

Raiders of Phi - Looking alright, I suppose. Some good and some poor players in there. They state the acts of war on their profile in case people weren't sure. From experience, people who state the acts of war fairly follow through.

WOLFPACK - If they're anything like their counterparts in Mu, not much to worry about.

Cute Furry Kittens - These guys will receive a similar rating to 'Tiny Teddies'. While I reckon they'll do well if they stick to this world, I'm getting bored of alliances with names like this, and 'Tiny Teddies'.

MRA 55 - A nice idea

Legendary Empires Of Phi - Currently top of 45 because of their member count. Doubting their endurance.

The Liquidators - Too many pacts from what I hear, especially considering the oddity of judging an alliance's ability prior to the end of BP. Hyping off an alliance name from Theta, these things don't tend to work.

Tiny Teddies - Pretty much the same as CFK. If they stick to the world, they could do well. They have the creator of Sim City too, so we'll see.

Assassins of Phi - They are assassins :O 4 pacts already, although they claim they'll attack all bar those allied. Better pact them then.

Dark Soldiers - Their rules say it all...

ShRoom - Their leader must wear a giant magnifying glass based on their profile.

Die Hard - Recognisable names, will probably do well.

MRA 55 - 3 - Nice idea, again.

MRA 55 - 2 - ^^^

brotherhood - Quote from their profile, "THE AIM IS NOT TO WIN, THE AIM IS TO JOIN US".

Spartan-Warriors 1 - 1? Suggests there are more :O