Top 15 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I agree, and I found it refreshing from the usual "everyone's alliance is garbage except for mine" we saw for the first couple of months. Cheezheads were always fair as well.

DeletedUser

well Smiley talks alot but he does prove his alliance is very good and if he keeps it up he deserves to be highley ranked.

Good at taking.... inactives :D I want to see them in an open war with a solid alliance then we'll see about who deserves what.

DeletedUser

Well looks like quite a few of WM's players shifted over to Patrica Corp. ... Interesting to see what develops next.

DeletedUser18571

Good at taking.... inactives :D I want to see them in an open war with a solid alliance then we'll see about who deserves what.

care to share with us the wars Chimera had.

your one of many players that keep saying sanity hasn't faced a strong alliance. I'm guessing your opinion on us wont change even if we go after the top alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some big powers emerging, that's for sure. Patria Corp. now have an extremely strong group, with many loyal support alliances. Tiny Teddies have picked up several of the strongest The Bish players, and remain in competition despite bleeding top members. Chimera have two alliances in the top10. And Sanity seem like a healthy alliance with lots of willing aggressive players, who have all grown fairly strong while relatively uncontested in the rim. Really looking forward to seeing how this plays out. That is, if we ever hear about it. No more silent wars, please!

So, I was right that Tiny Teddies vs Waste Management was quieting down. Seems strange that Waste Management players would just jump ship like that, but I suppose Tiny Teddies must've been scarier than I thought. I thought it was due to inactivity that Waste Management were stepping down, but the fact that so many top players have jumped ship shows that it's unlikely that these players will continue their fight with Tiny Teddies right away, but rather regroup to be strong enough to take the second round later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, I was right that Tiny Teddies vs Waste Management was quieting down. Seems strange that Waste Management players would just jump ship like that, but I suppose Tiny Teddies must've been scarier than I thought. I thought it was due to inactivity that Waste Management were stepping down, but the fact that so many top players have jumped ship shows that it's unlikely that these players will continue their fight with Tiny Teddies right away, but rather regroup to be strong enough to take the second round later.

I'm not going to explain the reason why they 'jumped ship', however I will say that it wasn't cause of TT. All they managed to do was eat up a few inactives from us.

DeletedUser

KAS1, that's exactly what I mean - it didn't really seem that Tiny Teddies were beating them that badly, which is what had me thinking that Waste Management wanted to stop the war against Tiny Teddies because too many in the alliance had quit the game, thus not leaving enough of a semblance of a strong group to fight a meaningful war.

I hope they will explain their reasons themselves then. Looks really bad for Waste Management that a lot of players leave them in the middle of a war.

DeletedUser

your one of many players that keep saying sanity hasn't faced a strong alliance.

yep me and the others representing 99% of the servers pop.
Listen, developing in the rim isn't a feat, you will keep growing there easily if unprovoked. When you will push a core (where there is an active alliance) an start ramming their players forcing them to respawn at the edge of the map, then i'd be impressed.

There is absolutely no benefit of caring to explain what we did in O44. Besides satisfying your curiosity. I don't need to prove anything, time will take care of the rest.

DeletedUser18853

Our dear friend Smiley

care to share with us the wars Chimera had.

your one of many players that keep saying sanity hasn't faced a strong alliance. I'm guessing your opinion on us wont change even if we go after the top alliances.

At the risk of repeating myself, smiley it does not appear that you were breastfed at a child.

Wise saying goes like this "even a fool can look wise if he keeps his mouth shut" But you seem incapable of doing that, you want everything handed to you and if you don't get it, then you what? resort to being a child again?? If you are not still I dunno?

Grow up, play your

if you want to find out what is going on, just ask, do not taunt.

Makes a bit more sense to me. But, what do i know, i am not a diety in this game like you claim to be. Maybe we should solicit the grepo developers to create a god called smiley,
Special attack #1, bore you to death
Special attack #2, bs you to tears
Special attack #3, lull you into complacency and then slap you awake
Special attack #4, jump out from behind a tree and say Boo.

DeletedUser18571

yep me and the others representing 99% of the servers pop.
Listen, developing in the rim isn't a feat, you will keep growing there easily if unprovoked. When you will push a core (where there is an active alliance) an start ramming their players forcing them to respawn at the edge of the map, then i'd be impressed.

There is absolutely no benefit of caring to explain what we did in O44. Besides satisfying your curiosity. I don't need to prove anything, time will take care of the rest.

The Bish was active when we decided to go after them. We did take inactives, but thats just a strategy take some free cities to start a strong base in their territory and when your positioned correctly it makes it more of a war. Dont know why you keep saying we havent fought a strong alliance when we clearly fought our way to gain our territories.

At the risk of repeating myself, smiley it does not appear that you were breastfed at a child.

Wise saying goes like this "even a fool can look wise if he keeps his mouth shut" But you seem incapable of doing that, you want everything handed to you and if you don't get it, then you what? resort to being a child again?? If you are not still I dunno?

Grow up, play your

if you want to find out what is going on, just ask, do not taunt.

Makes a bit more sense to me. But, what do i know, i am not a diety in this game like you claim to be. Maybe we should solicit the grepo developers to create a god called smiley,
Special attack #1, bore you to death
Special attack #2, bs you to tears
Special attack #3, lull you into complacency and then slap you awake
Special attack #4, jump out from behind a tree and say Boo.

This is offtopic. This should go in the suggestions part of the forum. Nice someone likes to take time out of their life to think of lame comments.

DeletedUser

I hope they will explain their reasons themselves then. Looks really bad for Waste Management that a lot of players leave them in the middle of a war.
Uh -- real life, man. Grepolis is just a web game.

DeletedUser

I don't understand. What has real life got to do with changing your alliance in-game?

Real life (RL) has drastically changed the dynamics of PHI and some of the top alliances.

Waste management has suffered because 5 of there 'more experienced, and aggressive players have left, these where the following players;

Miggious
Simpl
Olearius
JayJay
UnethicalEddie

As a result, Wm where left with an aggregate of around 15 members and struggling to take the in-actives city's. Furthermore, several members had activated Vacation mode before hand, also to do with RL issues leaving them with 12 members, yet still fighting Patria corp and Tiny Teddies and doing a damn good job also !

After this, a lot of politics where played between the top alliances with several pact/merge suggestions being submitted and subsequently not being activated. Finally, through the work of GoaGoa and Sheluvme a merge between Patria corp and Waste management was established.

Around 8 members of Waste management merged into Patria (Brianklim, Goa, Retaliator) etc whilst the rest remained in Waste management which has been newly named Patria management and now serves as a sister alliance to Patria corp.

DeletedUser

Thanks for clearing that up, Zach! :)

So, in other words, too many players quitting and going inactive, as I had first suspected. I didn't even know Patria was fighting Waste Management, though, so I can see how that might have made things harder.

I'm curious as to whether such the large structure of Patria can really remain stable and meaningful. It sounded like it was a tight group in the beginning, with a bunch of patriotic Croatians playing together, but the dynamics of that has changed a bit with so many players coming in.

DeletedUser

Yeah, me too. I have had run-ins with one of their branches in the past, but I'm wondering how this will play out.

DeletedUser

Thanks for clearing that up, Zach! :)

So, in other words, too many players quitting and going inactive, as I had first suspected. I didn't even know Patria was fighting Waste Management, though, so I can see how that might have made things harder.

I'm curious as to whether such the large structure of Patria can really remain stable and meaningful. It sounded like it was a tight group in the beginning, with a bunch of patriotic Croatians playing together, but the dynamics of that has changed a bit with so many players coming in.

Yes, where where fighting TT to the East and Patria to the West. We where doing very well in both, however with 5 or so players leaving, our resources could only stretch so far !

And yes , Patria corp, and all there branches are just fine. And The members of waste management have settled into PC very well thank you :)

DeletedUser

So basically you chickened out from the fight, you were getting beaten by TT on the right and wouldn't stand a chance in that fight alone but then Patria came from the left and completely tore you apart so you went down on your knees and begged them to make to let you in, so that you could be part of the biggest MRA on the server, and effectively avoiding your alliance to get rimmed.

DeletedUser

HMMMM interesting evaluation ?

Please, provide proof that TT where beating waste management. . . . As things stand Waste management took 1 city from TT an active player, whereas TT have taken 3/4 citys i think, all from inactives. Not one city has been taken by TT against an active player.

Also, please do the same for PC against Waste management. Please, put some evidence to match your words.

It is also worth noting that i was a member of Tiny Teddies when WM merged with PC, so if your response was designed to insult me then this is void. . . .

DeletedUser

HMMMM interesting evaluation ?

Please, provide proof that TT where beating waste management. . . . As things stand Waste management took 1 city from TT an active player, whereas TT have taken 3/4 citys i think, all from inactives. Not one city has been taken by TT against an active player.

Also, please do the same for PC against Waste management. Please, put some evidence to match your words.

It is also worth noting that i was a member of Tiny Teddies when WM merged with PC, so if your response was designed to insult me then this is void. . . .

So what, you can only bail with your alliance only when you lose cities? you can turtle up in a war or just play the shy-game switching to the 'winning' sides as fast as you can because you are outnumbered.

As long as you merge or join the enemy that it's called surrender. Surrender comes with defeat. Therefore WM was defeated by the eneme(ies) and convinced(or "forced" if you prefer) to join to survive in the long run.

Side-switching as an act of survival isn't called winning. So no one needs no evidence.