Top 15 alliances

DeletedUser

All I've seen anyone mention of those forums was a single thread, and I was curious due to what was mentioned in said thread. Also read a single thread about Ac04, it took a lot of willpower not to make an account and pointlessly argue against what you all were saying. I never heard of Adam forbidding accounts being made though. No one tells me anything anymore. :rolleyes:
I know it was you Z. As I said, no need to play dumb.

Dunno who the active posters are, if there are any.
Maybe that's because you're not an active poster.

Cool story. Learn what your own profile says someday.It's not good that you don't know who's listed on your profile and you're a founder. Not good at all. At least re-read your profile before posting.
An alliance's skill is not judged my their profile. Maybe you should learn that.

How about we both call ourselves trolls and leave it at that, and you not copy and past exactly what I said? :p
How about we both call ourselves trolls and leave it at that, and you not copy and past exactly what I said? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know it was you Z. As I said, no need to play dumb.

Playing dumb? You call me a random grepo noob, and then you say I'm playing dumb? Geez. :rolleyes:

Maybe that's because you're not an active poster.

How can I be an active poster without being an active reader? Wait, what forum are we talking about again? We're talking about those forums still, not these forums?

An alliance's skill is not judged my their profile. Maybe you should learn that.

No it isn't. But you should read what I was responding to, and realize at this stage of this slow world, there isn't really much else besides location to base it off of...stang. I forgot to look at a map when doing MS's rating. :Angry:
I need to do a new one of MS later. Don't expect it to sing praise, though there will probably be more praise than the previous one, if my guess is correct. ;)

*sigh*

DeletedUser

How can I be an active poster without being an active reader? Wait, what forum are we talking about again? We're talking about those forums still, not these forums?
Well you were an active poster on our forums for a bit. Mainly all you did was troll though so that hardly counts. And yes, I was talking about Grepoforums.

*sigh*

DeletedUser

I think Z is just a bit butthurt from not being able to join MS :D

He wants to join, but he can't, so he tries to troll MS.

Z, I give you 2/10. Try harder.

DeletedUser

Spartaprime, eh? Any chance you can enlighten me on who you are ingame, or are you craven?
As for your theory, at least come up with something more believable. For those curious, I'm in o57, MS is in o44 mostly, with a scattering in o54.

DeletedUser

Spartaprime, eh? Any chance you can enlighten me on who you are ingame, or are you craven?
As for your theory, at least come up with something more believable. For those curious, I'm in o57, MS is in o44 mostly, with a scattering in o54.

SpartaPrime couldn't join Omega on the first day because of faulty internet connections. He is too far from us so we just let him make an academy for us.

DeletedUser

Ah, that explains why I could not find him in the MS lists. Though I can still not find Spartaprime in the rankings.

DeletedUser

As for your theory, at least come up with something more believable.

I don't really need to convince anyone else reading my post, its pretty obvious already :p

I just find it pathetic you had to bring your butt hurt to this thread and flame it.

If you wrote your first post without going into so much detail about MS then I would be like "Ok, fair enough, I see his point of view", but instead I read it and was like "Wow, he spent way to much time and effort on that blatant attack, obvious troll is obvious."

:pro:

I also couldn't join MS, thats why I created an Academy. I didn't get jealous, unlike you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It seems you can't handle the truth, so I'll merely leave it as is. Think what you will, for thinking something is true does not make it true. I'll merely leave this thread with a simple sentence:
"What person in their right mind would be hurt after being refused by an alliance he never applied to?"
Think on it. I'm outta here.

DeletedUser

"What person in their right mind would be hurt after being refused by an alliance he never applied to?"

Yeah, that person would be very spar-tarded to be hurt :p

And we all know sometimes the truth hurts...

DeletedUser

Update anyone?
If we wait any more longer we don't gonna see MS in this topic ... i'm not talking about Top 12 (they're out from there),and that would be just shame.

DeletedUser

because it seems that they reduced their members down to 29. This shows exactly how worthless the top 12 are.

having many members and staying in the top 12 -> worthless
having few experienced members and work like a team -> supreme

However not sure if they have a close teamwork but we will see when they are able to conquer.

DeletedUser

because it seems that they reduced their members down to 29. This shows exactly how worthless the top 12 are.

having many members and staying in the top 12 -> worthless
having few experienced members and work like a team -> supreme

However not sure if they have a close teamwork but we will see when they are able to conquer.

I tend to belive that you are the only one who thinks Top 12 is worthless,otherwise this thread never existed on this forum for such long time.They reduced their members,yes,but without their willing...
It's not really neccesary that an bigger alliance to be worthless,you will see,sometimes brute force win.All tribes in Top 12 are here because of their teamwork,leadership,etc...nobody is here randomly ,trust me.

For their own sake,i hope you're right,let's wait and see...

DeletedUser

Maybe I forgot to add the top 12 are worthless the first weeks. After the most researched conquest then you can talk about teamwork etc. now it is mostly gathering points.

DeletedUser

Maybe I forgot to add the top 12 are worthless the first weeks. After the most researched conquest then you can talk about teamwork etc. now it is mostly gathering points.

Last I checked to conquer you need to increase you academy which actually gives you points...

DeletedUser

in my point of view researching conquest and to be able to play this game well and skillfully are 2 different things.
points dont give you a overview about how good someone plays

DeletedUser

in my point of view researching conquest and to be able to play this game well and skillfully are 2 different things.
points dont give you a overview about how good someone plays

Maybe you're right after all I'm what you call a "noob" and seem to have a lot of points! What is your in game account?

DeletedUser

it looks like you are looking for troubles. :)

I think you have misinterpreted it. I never called you a noob. I just wanted to point out that points are never a single criteria. Of course fast growing makes it easier to conquer first and to be one up on your enemy.

EDIT: I never had have a look on your stats. So please tell me how much points you have.

DeletedUser

it looks like you are looking for troubles. :)

I think you have misinterpreted it. I never called you a noob. I just wanted to point out that points are never a single criteria. Of course fast growing makes it easier to conquer first and to be one up on your enemy.

EDIT: I never had have a look on your stats. So please tell me how much points you have.

I never said you did, I was calling myself a noob.
I'm not sure how many points, I really aren't that bothered about them as long as my Farm/Barracks/Habor are up and queue's are full I don't care, but if you wish to check for me my account is Phararapid.

So I ask again, what is your ingame account?