Top 12 Top 15 Player Discussion

DeletedUser

This thread is for the discussing of the top 15 players (despite the fact it says top 12) . . . please refrain from posting insults and spam/off topic things.

DeletedUser

LoL, the trouble with passing opinions on the top players is that its like sticking your head above the parapet !!!
:)

DeletedUser

So, are the top players points wise/city wise that is, having open conflict yet? Looks like there is potential for squaring off in o44/o45/o54.

Or shall they all congregate to o55, where only a few have a presence. I want to see the epic battles between them! Go O55!

DeletedUser

I'll make it easy. They are all too scared of each other to attack, so there are gonna be no wars.

But, seriously, the battles and wars are gonna be in O35 and surrounding area and O65 and surrounding area because that is where the players are most mixed. I'm not in Athens, so I don't know what alliances each are in, but that is if they were all in different alliances.

DeletedUser22708

I'll make it easy. They are all too scared of each other to attack, so there are gonna be no wars.

But, seriously, the battles and wars are gonna be in O35 and surrounding area and O65 and surrounding area because that is where the players are most mixed. I'm not in Athens, so I don't know what alliances each are in, but that is if they were all in different alliances.
Most of the top players in O35 belong to Triad, i think if a war breaks out between top players it will be either in O45 or O65 and maybe O55

DeletedUser25249

Hmm, so only 1 of the top 3 killers in athens makes that list which is cobra, bushifox and stormvoort are missing.
perhaps a list of the out right crazy needs to be made:)

DeletedUser23542

Hahaha, i'll sign you up on it KD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most of the top players in O35 belong to Triad, i think if a war breaks out between top players it will be either in O45 or O65 and maybe O55

I agree on this even though im not in O55 , O45 or O65 i know how things are up there with the alliances mainly aggressive and conquer any city that doesnt have a good alliance there is mostly no player in that ocean that doesnt belong to either these alliances : Morc ,Bob,Suntzu,Spartan 300,Triad, and a little bit of Imperium, Its a massacre of the main alliances especially in O65 where they will soon move over to im sure of it and start to try and conquer it before another alliance claims the ocean

DeletedUser

most of the top 15 players are simmers who use merchant premium and run more city festivals than victory processions (not to mention the over usage of gold like everything's on discount). no hard feelings now, you know it's true :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

most of the top 15 players are simmers who use merchant premium and run more city festivals than victory processions (not to mention the over usage of gold like everything's on discount). no hard feelings now, you know it's true :)

So true but i only use gold if i really need help building back on my game

DeletedUser23542

The top 15 players are there because they dediact their time to grepolis. Period

DeletedUser40827

Dedicate? How much would you consider dedicating to the game? I once knew a player who played all day, went to sleep when he was tired and when he woke up he started playing again. He only had a break if he was going to the shop for groceries or toilet break. He was rich so he didn't need to work. Thats what I call dedicating your life to a game.

DeletedUser23542

Dedicate? How much would you consider dedicating to the game? I once knew a player who played all day, went to sleep when he was tired and when he woke up he started playing again. He only had a break if he was going to the shop for groceries or toilet break. He was rich so he didn't need to work. Thats what I call dedicating your life to a game.

well, we are kinda talking abou teh same thing arn't we ??

or am i not understanding your english....

DeletedUser25249

Well for the records;

Alliances
30aPh.png

ABP
30aRy.png

DBP
30aTS.png

DeletedUser11165

I do find these ranking a little "skewed", Stoorm and Bushi who were early leaders are much effective attackers than Burns who it would of been nicer to see more in the core.

I started out much more offensive chasing stoorm and ended up much more defensive. FCUM showed rock solid defense from start to finish but his offensive contribution was invaluable later on.

Lordbaer has an insane ability to generate BP but by having cities on so many offensive fronts he became a magnet for BP and had had t be supported accordingly.

DeletedUser23542

I do find these ranking a little "skewed", Stoorm and Bushi who were early leaders are much effective attackers than Burns who it would of been nicer to see more in the core.

I started out much more offensive chasing stoorm and ended up much more defensive. FCUM showed rock solid defense from start to finish but his offensive contribution was invaluable later on.

Lordbaer has an insane ability to generate BP but by having cities on so many offensive fronts he became a magnet for BP and had had t be supported accordingly.

meh...they are there for a purpose. As a player with 140+ cities i mean...You have to be dedicated..Not to attacking mybe, but to growing

We all play in different ways

And KD...Did you guy's kick out all the small potatos prior putting that up as a few days ago your alliances points where alot different..

DeletedUser25249

nah, no mass kicking or anything, only 1 who it seems was a snake in the grass ;)