Top 15 Stats.

DeletedUser

OK so as some of the rim alliances a getting strong but are also not talked about much in the forum as they aren't involved in any of the major wars, I thought it might be fun to compare their stats. So I have taken the top 15 alliances in both points and BP and compare them in a few different ways.

top15points.png

Top Points: Alpha

Top Avg. Points: D3TH

Top Avg. Points % of total: DF West and BOH comes a very close second.

Top Avg. Points Per Member: D3TH

Most Cities: Alpha

Top Avg. Points Per City: D3TH

BATTLE POINTS

top15bp.png

Over all BP: BLACK SEA

Over all ABP: D3TH

Highest ABP % of Total: DF South

Over all DBP: BLACK SEA

Highest DBP % of Total: Red Dragon Reclaimers

While I realise that some of these stats matter little and have no impact on the game, it would seem to me that D3TH are still the strongest alliance in this world. They are a head in a lot of the stats that do matter, though the gap has closed a lot over the past few weeks.

DeletedUser

Well i feel bad for Red Dragon Reclaimers. Kudos to you Murtius

DeletedUser

When it say points % of total, what does it mean? What is the 'total'?

DeletedUser

That is what percentage your average is of your total, so for example with alpha their 99278 average is 1.72% of their total 5757088 total points/

DeletedUser

Thanks, I was thinking about doing this at the start of every month so we could keep track of the alliances who are going up and down.

DeletedUser

I highly recommend that you limit the amount of decimals in that Excel spreadsheet of yours. Really ruins the overall look and usability of the table :)

Some colours might help out as well.

DeletedUser

While I realise that some of these stats matter little and have no impact on the game, it would seem to me that D3TH are still the strongest alliance in this world.

I have have to disagree with u there murty I am not trying to be biased here but I honestly think The Unit or Black Sea is the best. BS looks to be killing d3th right now just like we are killing alpha. I know d3th is ahead in stats but still.

DeletedUser

Like I said rush the gap has closed a lot in the past few weeks and that would be mainly due to BS and their war with D3TH. I honestly believe by next month BS will be ahead in a couple more stats as will TU but currently D3TH are hanging in there.

DeletedUser

Murty. Times like these I wonder your occupation. I will continue to ponder. Don't tell me unless I start to beg. haha.

I agree with the monthly updates. I want to see how I help TA-U.

DeletedUser

I have have to disagree with u there murty I am not trying to be biased here but I honestly think The Unit or Black Sea is the best. BS looks to be killing d3th right now just like we are killing alpha. I know d3th is ahead in stats but still.

This is more of taking a view of the current standings based on stats, not necessarilly on the opinion or actual events of the game, very cool.

DeletedUser

This is more of taking a view of the current standings based on stats, not necessarilly on the opinion or actual events of the game, very cool.

Stas are based on the actual events of the game though?

And opinion of what may I ask?