top 15

DeletedUser

Here's the top 15 players for now :

sanstitreht.jpg

I'm 1°

DeletedUser2638

lol you couldnt resist to show of this early :D we will see how long you stay there

DeletedUser2638

exactly and most likely we will see a prem buyer asap fly by anyone who isnt using coins for advantage

DeletedUser18705

Showing off when it's an hour into the game? That's like messaging a 1 mil player on another world and calling him a noob. You're going to get rimmed if you get too cocky.

DeletedUser2638

Showing off when it's an hour into the game? That's like messaging a 1 mil player on another world and calling him a noob. You're going to get rimmed if you get too cocky.

you have it spot on he is just showing himself as a target for someone to rim

DeletedUser

I do not try at all, I simply put screens even when you're going to pass me that qu'elqu'un will pass before me, I'll put

DeletedUser

je suis devant toi asaris et maintenant ke premier est quelqu'un de mon alliance donc peut m'importe^^et je suis toujour dans le top

asaris

Phrourach
je suis devant toi asaris et maintenant ke premier est quelqu'un de mon alliance donc peut m'importe^^et je suis toujour dans le top

It wasnt mean like that , I just want say you are not first now and now i have better rank then you :p but troops win wars not points