top 15

DeletedUser

Ok asaris clearly I might have been wrong, maybe your the noob then lol, seriously he has just over 1200 points ranked 8th not 6th as you claim and here is a few noobish mistake the player has done that class as noobie for me.

1. arrogantly boasted at such an early stage of the game.

2. His ingame name says it all really, I mean atleast the whole serve will know where hes from aswell as when best to knock the arrogance out of him lol.

3. His native tounge confirims it. so now that everyone has his UTC time aswell as able to work out his on/offline time then I wont be surprised if hes first to get rimmed, if not he'll atleast wake up to a few missing cities from his first enemies im sure ;) Happy hunting all lol

P.S. FrenchPlayer if it turns out your really a she instead of he then i apologize as my bad habit is calling everyone bro or him so no offence intended to you or anyone else who maybe female that gets a mail saying "awryt bro" lol

asaris

Phrourach
First of all i`am not noob and when i wroted that post he was 6th
It good if you are active and can build city very fast, of course if you build troops too about nick it realy his mistake but he is good player with bad nick

DeletedUser

asaris im only bantering with you buddy so lets not get serious keep it friendly hehe but its far to early to say whos good and who aint buddy as some started later than others so in a few weeks the real big boys/girls will start to emerge im sure

DeletedUser25060

AHHH. ETD!!!!! Okay, surprise over. Tell me why you think you won't be chicken feed.

DeletedUser

And here's the new top fifteen!

Juktas_3_11_2012.jpg

Ooo The Banksters ooO - 7 players

Enter the Dragon - 4 players

Zombies of Hades - 3 players

DOwners - 1 player

DeletedUser

damn it's boring here))
Urman, forget about DFA, let's fight RotD together)