Top 20 Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser49069
  • Start date

DeletedUser49069

I don't see one here... So this post is for those in the top 20 players in the world or those that will/should be. Lets rate each other/them. Lets keep insults to a minimum lol. This is just to see peoples thoughts... not insults lol :p This needs to be based on BP, activity etc... Not your personal opinions :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

Threads have been merged as there is no need for two threads discussing alliances in this manner. Please feel free to discuss any alliance now.

DeletedUser49069

Threads have been merged as there is no need for two threads discussing alliances in this manner. Please feel free to discuss any alliance now.

fig it was for the top 20 players not alliances. sorry was on phone and wasn't clear my friend

DeletedUser

wow, this thread is so amazing, can see everyone loves having it here, thank you so much for starting it HH;)

DeletedUser25111

havnt played in a while decided to come bk should grow fast hopefuly be in to 20 in the nxt few weeks

DeletedUser43007

havnt played in a while decided to come bk should grow fast hopefuly be in to 20 in the nxt few weeks

Welcome back, in 2011 we won Rho together in Eviction Notice alliance, and in 2014 we won Cythra together with Moderated Infection :)

DeletedUser25111

yep im a little rusty but didn't take long to remember the basics how you guys been doing

DeletedUser31109

Welcome back, in 2011 we won Rho together in Eviction Notice alliance, and in 2014 we won Cythra together with Moderated Infection :)
I won Cytheria too, we were in the same alliance xD

DeletedUser43007

OK, Since no one is going to do the TOP 20 players, I will do only the TOP 2 players of this world.
The reason I'm doing only two is simple, I don't see any player that can compete with this two, if you know a good player with the same skills listed below feel free to add it ;)

TOP PLAYER #2 is:

nahmed0777 from the Alliance: Coming Soon... Point ranking: 17

This awesome player is raked only 17 in this world, but... his real value is much much more. He is doing great and helping his alliance to the max. The stat can easily reflect his power.
Out of 18 cities he managed to take 8 cities by force, even if most of the taken cities are ghost or no-alliance cities, but he spent days and nights without sleep just to discover the best way to land in this cities.

His Offense kill ranking is 259, Defense kill ranking is 759 with an outstanding overall kill ranking of 351.

WLCzT4t.png

And NOW to the top 1 player
Ok most of you is now thinking about some names that can be the number 1, some may say HH for example. But the player I'm posting as number one is the real hero of the world.

TOP PLAYER #1 is:

ROTN from the Alliance: Breaking News... Point ranking: 127

This Awesome, Formidable, Breathtaking player... by coincidence, it happens to be ME!
By just looking to ROTN's colonizations below you can discover how good he is. Too Good in a way no need to explain.

vxRBMKi.png

And thats my top 2 players for this month, hopefully next month we can see more players joining the list!

Best Regards
ROTN (I kill you)

Last edited by a moderator: