Top 30 BP alliance/player: Weekly report Discussion

DeletedUser2069

Since yogesh Singh hasn't updated the stats on a regular basis I have decided to take it upon myself to continue the stats and add a little something extra for discussions.

If you have any suggestions on how to make the current stats better or another other reports that you'd be interested in seeing please let me know and I will do my best to start showing them.

Alliance Report - BP/Towns for date range in image.
1rygsk.jpg
Archive

Player Report - BP/Towns for date range in image.
2mmbgnn.jpg

Archive

Player Report - Top 30 Players ABP/DBP Gains for date range in image.
zoazo0.jpg

Archive

Let the complaining discussions begin!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

any chance we can get alliance names next to player statistics?

DeletedUser

Looks good, but I still think the Alliance one should be abp/towns not over players gives a more true reading of the best alliances but nice work :)

DeletedUser

Even hear of the phrase "Much wants more" Raggy?

Nice jobs Wan

DeletedUser

:p He asked for suggestions....

However, job well done Wansyth...

DeletedUser

Lots of RDLM players in the players one, you must be pushing them hard Ben, well done.

DeletedUser

Thanks for this Wan.

As comment go, i will point two things. In the player DBP list i think a good majority of them are inactives. I do the same ranking within the alliance and very often on top of the list are inactive players who are being conquered. The troops left in the cities still get to kill some clearing attacks and the more cities taken off them the higher the DBP/city ratio.

Would it be more interesting to have a total BP earned in a week for the top 30, instead?

Another interesting fact is that a good majority of the players in the ABP ranking are from alliances located in the rim. Except one player from CJ, no other players from Fusion. Grepohugs, Illuminati and CJ are in there.

Is it related to who these alliances are fighting?
Is it related to activity?
Is it related to player's size
Is it related to having more/less nuke cities?

That's something to discuss at least. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks Wan!! This is great. I def appreciate the work you put into this!

Can we sticky this thread?

DeletedUser

so pardon my ignorance, but there seems to be some missing players on this from LOE that I noticed right off the bat, including myself:

BlackBreath: 52 villages, 606,058 ABP = 11,654 ABP/village
Benjiazard: 86 villages, 1274648 ABP = 14,821 ABP/village
Kreger: 71 villages, 542,920 ABP = 7,647.75 ABP/village

I am sure there is something I am missing on these calculations... please do tell...

kreger

DeletedUser

Great job Wan, really like the 4 ways to display the stats.

I agree that some of the dbp's will be from inactives being taken internally though, so some of those stats will be off a bit but overall a real good job and really well presented.

You might have got yourself a perma job here producing them :)

thanks for the effort :)

DeletedUser2140

nice job wan.

another thing.

You should have a minimum requirement.

Look at the guy on top of the BBD. one player.

Thats easier to do than as an alliance.

otherwise keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

Really like the new updates Wan, beating Jamie in the Top 30 player gains one has given me somethign to smile about for a few days ;)

Also like to add I'm enjoying the fight for 12th in ABP table with strongarm55 and slayermartok, been going up and down between 14th and 12th for the last few days, never more than 4k between the 3 of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so pardon my ignorance, but there seems to be some missing players on this from LOE that I noticed right off the bat, including myself:

BlackBreath: 52 villages, 606,058 ABP = 11,654 ABP/village
Benjiazard: 86 villages, 1274648 ABP = 14,821 ABP/village
Kreger: 71 villages, 542,920 ABP = 7,647.75 ABP/village

I am sure there is something I am missing on these calculations... please do tell...

kreger

I think that for the last while, people have been ignoring you and your group of coward like little men hiding behind the big guns for a little bit. Lol. jk. You probably made a good move by going into Carpe, since you wouldn't stand a chance going against them. But be careful since they are becoming very inactive, with bj back or not... I think that in 4 months they will be just about vanquished. The North and the South will split into seperate alliances, and eventually, RDLM will join in on the assault I believe.

Wansyth, this is amazing man, keep up the great work. ;)