Top 5 alliance world map :)

DeletedUser

Top 5 alliance world map :)

9th April 2014

Maxi Zoom
72618_Sans_titre.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34812

Stirlo, do not take us all for simmers who pact with everyone and then the game gets boring jesus

DeletedUser30490

No nothing like that,Even if they did it would not benefit them at all look at their locations
good job btw

DeletedUser

Can't play as much as i would like but going to tear up the rim a bit might make a thread about my adventures. Forget top 5 will destroy you with an army of noobs ;)

DeletedUser

It's a reunion! :eek:
Haha, good luck but don't cause too much trouble I may need to come and wreck ya :p

DeletedUser41523

Can't play as much as i would like but going to tear up the rim a bit might make a thread about my adventures. Forget top 5 will destroy you with an army of noobs ;)

Better land in my ocean then. :)

DeletedUser41523

I'm in O35 leading you know who in order to do you know what. Inb4 every Thetan assumes that i'm Ellee. Could say the same for your area. Would be awesome to play with you and Ilturalde. Maybe i'll get the chance sometime down the line. :)

DeletedUser

I'm in O35 leading you know who in order to do you know what. Inb4 every Thetan assumes that i'm Ellee. Could say the same for your area. Would be awesome to play with you and Ilturalde. Maybe i'll get the chance sometime down the line. :)
Well you probably won't if you are still on that Kallistei Drive in Thebes :D

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Nice thread +1

@Gesote - Please do make a thread about "your adventures", I'll look forward to reading it, just to keep the forums alive :p

DeletedUser

Yeah it could be fun to do i know princess lozza did one a while back which was very funny. Only here to have a bit of fun but if i have time will make one and maybe update once a week :)

DeletedUser

Good job on the Map, really like not having to make it myself, lol.

-rep me please